Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association Jersey

Options
  • 11-05-2021 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,
    I hopes this is okay to post.. I did ask by pm ;)

I have got spin11 to design a summer version of my long sleeve IMNDA jersey to show awareness for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (IMNDA). I'm also promoting Research Motor Neurone and Roy Taylor's charity, Watch Your Back MND.

I have discussed with Spin11 and IMNDA and decided to go public with this jersey. Its more of an awareness jersey but a donation will be made for every jersey sold to IMNDA.

If anyone is interested the link to order is on the imnda website.
    Price is €54.99 + €6.35 delivery and its a Spin11 "bioceramic" jersey.

https://imnda.ie/summer-cycling-jersey-on-sale-now/

Size guide is available in the ordering page.

IMNDA-Jersey-Summer-2021-cropped-500x417.jpg

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭lochdara

For anyone interested in the above jersey I am going to extend the order date to friday 28th may. I still have to sort out what size I need. The size guide does not really match any physical measurements of my current spin 11 jerseys.

If anyone has a Spin11 Bioceramic jersey I'd love to know how they fit.

Currently fundraising for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association

In Memory of my fab Wife www.sinsin.ie

Advertisement