Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account not closed

Options
  • 11-05-2021 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, 
    I closed my account in December in the Skerries branch, leaving a specific amount for fees outstanding, but this was not actioned.

Please can all charges that have been applied since then refunded and post me a cheque for the payment that was accepted by Bank of Ireland when the account should have been closed.

Many thanks,

John O'Connor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

jvoconnor wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I closed my account in December in the Skerries branch, leaving a specific amount for fees outstanding, but this was not actioned. The account number is <snip>.

Please can all charges that have been applied since then refunded and post me a cheque for the payment that was accepted by Bank of Ireland when the account should have been closed.

Many thanks,

John O'Connor
    Good morning John,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

I am very sorry to hear the account hasn't been closed. Could I ask you to send us a private message please? I would be happy to assist you further.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement