Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alphabet SHEEP - Colour without the Rainbow REVEAL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Edser

Well played all, good game :-)

Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED and Mam

Thanks ari for a great game & reveal!

:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Congrats Odie!! Well played.

Fantastic game Ari. Very well run, hugely entertaining. Would recommend.

Mam, what can I say .... ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Congrats EEF, ceejay and beaker!

Mam, that was an incredible performance!

Ari, thank you for the excellent entertainment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,504 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Well done, EEetc!

And magnificent spooning, Mam - have we ever seen the like before, I ask myself???

Great game, Ari, and most entertaining reveal - well done you!

Tell Tale Tattler......

I was the very same in school.
    Miss, Miss, you forgot to give us homework.

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Thanks ari - great reveal. Happy with 2nd!
    Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED!
    Mam, I'm happy I shared at least 1 answer with you - some beauts along the way :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Congrats Eggy!! beaker, and cee_jay too.

That's a world class spooning performance as well Mam.

Excellent game ari, well done and fabulously ran for your first outing. Alphabet Sheep are very taxing to get through as a host and you did brilliant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED! Top work

Well done ari, a great first game! Flawless

...except for me deliberately testing you with violet. Yes, that's what it was, a deliberate test disguised as stupidity :D

And thanks Mam, wouldn't be the same without you! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Congratulations to the Top Three !

Ari , thank you , brilliant game !
    (Next time I'll read the opening post properly)

P.S.
    That mac and cheese is the wrong colour :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED!

Fun game ari, cheers for running.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is Yabba Dabba Doo an actual colour??

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭aaronjennings

Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED, an appropriate victory for someone with a name like yours wins an Alphabet Sheep :D

Some quality answers from our worthy spoon-winner as well, the real MamVP of this reveal :pac:

Thanks for the game Ari, very impressive for a first outing as host :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED! Great game ari101! I really thought I had it there for a while before I lost my way.

In mam's defence, there was a 5 second period where I repeated 'wheat' to myself a few times because I thought that was the obvious answer before it morphed into white.*

*which is still not the colour of my wedding dress

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Congratulations on a great win EEFGGFEDCCDEED, and well done to cee_jay and beakerjoe for your podium spots.

Thanks ari for a really fun game and an excellent reveal. But special mention has to go to the star of the night, Mam of 4. That was truly the most spectacular performance any sheep based game has ever seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Necro wrote: »
    Congrats Eggy!! beaker, and cee_jay too.

That's a world class spooning performance as well Mam.

Excellent game ari, well done and fabulously ran for your first outing. Alphabet Sheep are very taxing to get through as a host and you did brilliant :D

Thanks to you and the other well wishers - I'm only as good as the material ye (and Mam especially) gave me to work with! ;)

So true about it being taxing! I might have written almost the entire thing in advance in notepad because I can't find pics and gifs on the fly and was worried I'd take to long writing it as we go... let's not talk about how long that took :pac:

Happily run more SHEEP and variants, but I think it'll be a while before I take on one of this size again... alphabet colours... sure that'll be easy (facepalm) :D

I just couldn't hold onto that podium position :(

tenor.gif

But happy enough with top ten.

Ari that was brilliant. Ignore what I said earlier, even the almighty Necro makes mistakes sometimes. You did amazing! That was great craic.

Congratulations EEFGGFEDCCDEED! Sorry mamof4 kinda overshadowed your impressive win with her epic loss!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,719 ✭✭✭jluv

Congrats EEF! But ari that was brilliant with some very funny moments. Great nights entertainment. Mam congrats..you actually are brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Well done there Odie.
    Wonderful reveal Ari, thanks biggley.
    Mam, I thought I could take you on in a spoon war but you totally destroyed me. I have much to learn. I salute a true Spoon Master :cool:
    efc04e9aba551d8bb5ea351be2db6408.gif

Yep.

Really? Like really really - I googled it and was surprised so many of ye said it because I couldn't find a colour! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ari that was brilliant. Ignore what I said earlier, even that eejit Necro makes way more mistakes every game. You did amazing! That was great craic.

Fixed your post there Buile ;):D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Great game ari, thanks for running.

Congrats on the victory E... (followed by lots of letters I can't remember :)

Thanks Mam for some top quality answers too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

ari101 wrote: »
    Really? Like really really - I googled it and was surprised so many of ye said it because I couldn't find a colour! :D

It's a real colour like LeVar is really afraid of salt.
    (I think because I couldn't find any evidence for it either.)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Congrat EEFGGFEDCCDEED, great game ari, thanks for running it .

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,333 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Resene_Yabbadabbadoo.jpg

Resene seems to be a paint company, so it may be a proprietary colour of theirs.

Well done EEFGGFEDCCDEED, congratulations on your win. And well done Mam for taking the wooden spoon in style!

Thanks for running ari, excellent hosting. Even if your taste in apples is questionable. :p
    Also, (unless I've analysed this wrong) Homer is the only one to get 20 sheep, 19 was the next best score even on the podium, so consolations Homer, you are a winner in another way!

Woohoo, moral victory!

If only I weren't such a gentleman, I wouldn't have deliberately sabotaged myself with Queen Pink to let BuileBeag finish a few points ahead of me.... :pac:

Great game ari, thanks for running.

Congrats on the victory E... (followed by lots of letters I can't remember :)

Thanks Mam for some top quality answers too

Sadly enough, I sing it out loud as I type and then I can remember it.. except I always want to put another D on the end...:D

Zaph wrote: »
    Resene_Yabbadabbadoo.jpg

Oooh pretty! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,948 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Resene Yabbadabbado is a bright cerulean blue green .

Sorry , Zaph had it posted!

quickbeam wrote: »
    It's a real colour like LeVar is really afraid of salt.
    (I think because I couldn't find any evidence for it either.)

Who said I'm afraid of Salt? They lying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Purgative

Congrats EEFGGFEDCCDEED. Great game Ari, and commiserations Mam.

Personally, I started well and then it all went to pot after B, though delighted I finished above Necro. First time ever :D

Advertisement