Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israeli - Palestinian Conflict *Threadbans in OP*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

OneMan37 wrote: »
    Hamas has both an internal leadership within the West Bank and the Gaza Strip,(...............)networks will cease to exist.

You don't appear to be informed on the matter.

In addition to that, with regards to your second paragraph, you're copy and pasting content from a third party with no quotation marks and no link to the source of the material.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,473 ✭✭✭Mimon

It’s sad to see a modern army or terror network like Hamas use women and children as human shields. God bless Israel may God have mercy on those who wish Israel harm.

SCRIPTURES ABOUT
    BLESSING ISRAEL

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
    - Genesis 12:1-3

This thread is rationally discussing the situation. Three thousand year old mumbo jumbo fairy story imaginary sh!te is not a justification for anything. Jesus if he existed would certainly not condone killing innocent people.

Maybe the devil is making you come up with these evil justifications? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭OneMan37

Mimon wrote: »
    This thread is rationally discussing the situation. Three thousand year old mumbo jumbo fairy story imaginary sh!te is not a justification for anything. Jesus if he existed would certainly not condone killing innocent people.

Maybe the devil is making you come up with these evil justifications? :pac:

Are you referring to the innocent people Hamas kill or only the Israelis, as after all Jews are still sub-human, like they were in Hitlers time ? ALL LIVES MATTER, not just the ones the left decide to defend!

Odhinn wrote: »
    You don't appear to be informed on the matter.

In addition to that, with regards to your second paragraph, you're copy and pasting content from a third party with no quotation marks and no link to the source of the material.

Are you disputing the point ?

Are you referring to the innocent people Hamas kill or only the Israelis, as after all Jews are still sub-human, like they were in Hitlers time ? ALL LIVES MATTER, not just the ones the left decide to defend!

Think you have got things arseways. Israel has created an apartheid situation that treats the Palestinians as subhuman.

• Advertisement

Actually not going to try and rationlise with someone who actually has brought scripture in to the argument.

Think you have got things arseways. Israel has created an apartheid situation that treats the Palestinians as subhuman.

Exactly, Israeli lives don't matter in your Marxist world view as they are Jews.

Actually not going to try and rationlise with someone who actually has brought scripture in to the argument.

Well we know your side tried to destroy Scripture and prohibit it to this day, but somehow have never succeeded. As God is stronger than your master.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,584 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Well we know your side tried to destroy Scripture and prohibit it to this day, but somehow have never succeeded. As God is stronger than your master.

What the hell are you on about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,124 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Are you disputing the point ?

It's hard to tell what point that was.

• Advertisement

You left wing Marxist types who hate Orthodox Jews have always tried to stifle religious freedom.

You left wing Marxist types who hate Jews have always tried to stifle religious freedom.

wtf

Think I'm going to have to put him on ignore. Probably a Marxist thing to do :D

Think I'm going to have to put him on ignore. Probably a Marxist thing to do :D

Sorry for calling a spade a spade. I really should get with the woke/PC agenda you guys are pushing. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Odhinn wrote: »
    Subduing an entire populace in order to grab land is not "reasonable".

‘No no just thirty percent’ lol

You left wing Marxist types who hate Orthodox Jews have always tried to stifle religious freedom.

What makes you think I'm a "left wing Marxist type who hates Orthodox Jews"?

Can you show me a single post of mine that would make you think this about me?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,334 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

wtf

A fucking madhouse this place is at times. :rolleyes:

What makes you think I'm a "left wing Marxist type who hates Orthodox Jews"?

Can you show me a single post of mine that would make you think this about me?

Dude, come out of the closet.

Sorry for calling a spade a spade. I really should get with the woke/PC agenda you guys are pushing. :p

I'm not particularly woke, I am probably slightly too old to buy the extreme wokism that and not particularly left wing and definitely not a Marxist. Definitely not anti semitic either ;)

What makes me pro Palestinian is that it is very obvious that they are being treated unjustly. Maybe I'm pro justice/fairness.

Your God obviously allows you to get drunk/drugged up of a bank holiday weekend!

• Advertisement

I'm not particularly woke, I am probably slightly too old to buy the extreme wokism that and not particularly left wing and definitely not a Marxist. Definitely not anti semitic either ;)

What makes me pro Palestinian is that it is very obvious that they are being treated unjustly. Maybe I'm pro justice/fairness.

Not particularly woke or left wing means you're definitely both, otherwise you'd have said so. I'd say you're all over the gay agenda and culture of death of this current government too.

I'm for justice and fairness, unlike you I support both sides and have worked with both communities. But the left in Europe are inflating the issue instead of deescalating it.

So nothing? No evidence? No posts? You're just going to accuse someone you don't know of something? You're going to be abusive towards other posters for no reason?

Very unchristian of you my friend, you should go have a chat with the local clergy and tell them how you are an abusive person who tells lies.

Your God obviously allows you to get drunk/drugged up of a bank holiday weekend!

Again being totally ignorant of the Judeo-Christian God is very telling of your left wing wokeness.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

OneMan37 do not post in this thread again

OneMan37 do not post in this thread again

Clearly a left wing Thread, where banning, suspending and placing all descenting voices not as woke/let wing as them on a restricted status.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 23,640 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

OK, see you in a week

And you're still banned from this thread when you get back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

Again being totally ignorant of the Judeo-Christian God is very telling of your left wing wokeness.

Terrifying that the new prime minister seems to be a bit like this ^

I listened to an interview from a couple of years ago (only a few, less than 5 anyway) where he was getting quoted the israeli supreme court findings about settlements in the west bank being illegal and he was replying that the bible told him he had a right to the land.

eeepaulo wrote: »
    Terrifying that the new prime minister seems to be a bit like this ^

I listened to an interview from a couple of years ago (only a few, less than 5 anyway) where he was getting quoted the israeli supreme court findings about settlements in the west bank being illegal and he was replying that the bible told him he had a right to the land.

Strange coalition alright. Guess if he tries anything extreme the moderate and Arab members will block it. Can't see it lasting long but I think the name of the game in getting Nety removed and hopefully jailed has worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,443 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Clearly a left wing Thread, where banning, suspending and placing all descenting voices not as woke/let wing as them on a restricted status.

For the record: Attacking posters, trolling, telling them to “get out of the closet” etc. is not “a dissenting voice” it is not civil discourse, it’s suicide by mod; a weak attempt to “prove” a place is an echo chamber by trying your damnedest to get banned from it for cause.

Mods please delete if inappropriate but we see this faux victimhood routine so often over time that it bears calling out at the bs it is, with that I’m done with my digression.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,334 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Strange coalition alright. Guess if he tries anything extreme the moderate and Arab members will block it. Can't see it lasting long but I think the name of the game in getting Nety removed and hopefully jailed has worked.

What makes you think that Net 'n Yahoo is up for jail time?

Advertisement