Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Wii console

• 12-05-2021 9:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,097 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

ITEM: Nintendo Wii
    POST\COLLECTION: Meetup
    PRICE: Free
    PAYMENT METHODS: NA

Clearing out some stuff and I have a Nintendo Wii going if anyone wants it for free? It's one of the models with the gamecube controller ports, so would make a handy little Gamecube ISO loader.

Console only, no leads unfortunately.

Absolutely no idea where it came from by the way. I booted it up yesterday and do not recognise a single Mii on it :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lucky Jack

I'd love to take it off your hands but I'm in Galway and don't drive so would need it posted (covering the cost, obviously).

But if anyone's interested who can collect and that suits you better, that's fair enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,097 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Lucky Jack wrote: »
    I'd love to take it off your hands but I'm in Galway and don't drive so would need it posted (covering the cost, obviously).

But if anyone's interested who can collect and that suits you better, that's fair enough.

Ah sorry dude! Meetup in Dublin only for freebees. (sorry, should have noted that in the OP)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Lucky Jack

No worries at all!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,390 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Sorry Piattos, please read the forum charter. You need a post count of 50 to use this forum. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,097 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

If you could close this up that would be great, thanks!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement