Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 International Series

• 12-05-2021 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,640 ✭✭✭✭

2 games announced for Tottenham stadium

Jets v Falcons - Sunday October 10th 2.30pm

Dolphins v Jaguars - Sunday October 17th 2.30pm

Obviously subject to UK and US Covid restrictions

Hopefully people from Ireland will be able to travel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

How would one go about registering for tickets or what way does it work? Two games means a huge demand id expect..

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭sylvanb

You can register interest at https://shp.csharmony.epsilon.com/pages/NFL_US/NFL_2021_London_ROI/?

According to NFL UK, arrangements for current Wembley and Tottenham season ticket holders are being worked through and will be communicated at a later date, hard to know what will happen but a lot less seats at Tottenham compared to Wembley.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭DM_2092

Think I'll give the games a miss this year. Both of them aren't too appealing on the eye. Fingers crossed the quality of team is better next year, although Miami do seem like a team on the up.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,649 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

ssshhh123 wrote: »
    How would one go about registering for tickets or what way does it work? Two games means a huge demand id expect..

These games will sell out quick, especially as last time we had 4 London games. Keep an eye on the resell markets as last time I got 2 tickets for the Rams games for $7 each.

That was the price 2 days before the match.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I registered my interest but with only 2 games this year and existing season ticket holders in the equation optimism is almost non-existent, both games kicking off at 2.30pm so day trip is possible, Bucs/Panthers was a good day out two years ago would love to do it again

Even then if I got offered tickets I'd be apprehensive over paying for the tickets/flights anytime soon with the conclusion of this pandemic still to play out here and in the UK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Tickets going on sale next week. Spurs stadium season ticket holders will be getting a chance first. Then Wembley holders will be able to buy single game tickets and then after that it'll be general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

I was pleasantly surprised that I was able to get tickets this morning on the general sale, touch wood no new variants or lockdowns in the next 6/7 weeks

I'll be sticking mine up for sale (face value) on the Facebook group tomorrow if anyone here wanted to get them first, just private message me.

Can't make it this year but have a season ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭santana75

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Have a spare ticket for sunday at face value if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Was anyone over at the game last weekend?

Heading over for next weekend and wondering what travel was like and if there are any good spots for matches afterwards around there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,930 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Looks like the NFL will be heading to Germany next

Only surprise for me is that it has taken them this long, I have always though Germany was up there as a place where the NFL was very popular.

Dusseldorf, Frankfurt and Munich are the candidates

I've only ever been to Dusseldorf, it's a nice compact city, the stadium is near the airport too and very accessible from the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭SHOVELLER

Good craic last weekend and the stadium has changed to say the least since we were there exactly a decade ago!

Got out there about 2 and a half hours before the game and the area was already rammed. As covid doesnt exist over there entry to bars is less time consuming! Found a cafe down the street that had beer in proper glasses as opposed to all the other spots. There's a place right on the corner of High Road near the away end called Beavertown that has a beer garden out back.

Waited til kick off to go in and there was no queue so got to miss that anthem but did see the flyover by the Luftwaffe which I thought was thoughtful!

Inside the stadium is incredible and better than a lot of the new stadia stateside. Pints are 6.90 inside which in comparison to stateside is good.

Less said about the Jets the better.

Last Jets game I was at paid $11 to get in. This was a lot more expensive!

Advertisement