Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

health expense refunds 2020 delays

Options
  • 12-05-2021 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Is there a delay from revenue issuing health expense refunds for 2020 i've been waiting nearly a month now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Put ours through online back in January and all sorted and refunded within a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,800 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Received and spent since February.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Done and dusted the first week of Feb for me. If there's any delay it will be because they're looking for more docs most likely. Have you checked MyAccount to see for any contact?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Galadriel

Did mine a month ago and got it within a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭thefishone

dogman23 wrote: »
    Is there a delay from revenue issuing health expense refunds for 2020 i've been waiting nearly a month now.

Did you get the covid PUP,any tax due on it and your refunds will go towards it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69,012 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If you haven't given instruction on how you'll pay LPT, it will be held against that also - but they still send the adjusted statement out

Advertisement