Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile top-up down

Options
  • 13-05-2021 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Good morning. I've been trying to top-up my mobile. I'm going through the (irritatingly long) steps on the 365online desktop site, using my PSK. It lets me go through all the steps before announcing that this service is unavailable, and to try again later - but without giving any further detail or timeframe for return. 

Grateful for any info on when it will return. I also suggest that if it is down, customers should not have to go through all the steps to find that out. It should be flagged at the outset.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

dreamerb wrote: »
    Good morning. I've been trying to top-up my mobile. I'm going through the (irritatingly long) steps on the 365online desktop site, using my PSK. It lets me go through all the steps before announcing that this service is unavailable, and to try again later - but without giving any further detail or timeframe for return. 

Grateful for any info on when it will return. I also suggest that if it is down, customers should not have to go through all the steps to find that out. It should be flagged at the outset.
    Hi Dreamerb,

Thanks for reaching out to us today and we're sorry to hear you were receiving this error message. 

Can we ask you to confirm which network it was that you were trying to top up with? We can certainly check this with our support team.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭dreamerb

dreamerb wrote: »

Hi Dreamerb,

Thanks for reaching out to us today and we're sorry to hear you were receiving this error message. 

Can we ask you to confirm which network it was that you were trying to top up with? We can certainly check this with our support team.

Thanks,
    Richard
    Thanks Richard. It's Vodafone. 

Thanks for confirming this. We're just going to check this with the team and will update you as soon as possible.

Thanks, Richard

We appreciate your patience here. Thee team are not aware of any issues with mobile top ups. If you link in with our colleagues on 0818365365, one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭dreamerb

We appreciate your patience here. Thee team are not aware of any issues with mobile top ups. If you link in with our colleagues on 0818365365, one of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard
    It's definitely still not working, so I'll do that. Thanks for the reply. Dara

• Advertisement
Advertisement