Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access my credit card statements through banking app

Options
  • 13-05-2021 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've not had any access to my credit card statements since Card Care ceased.

I have it registered to my banking app and was told no further action would be needed.
    Over the last 2 months, I've rang customer services twice and was told my issue would be forwarded on for someone to fix - never happened. I also sent a message through the app and got no response from that at all.

I need to be able to see my credit card statements - Can you please let me know what the issue is that it's taking months to fix?
    Surely this should have all been sorted before you pulled the plug on the Card Care service.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi,
    I've not had any access to my credit card statements since Card Care ceased.

I have it registered to my banking app and was told no further action would be needed.
    Over the last 2 months, I've rang customer services twice and was told my issue would be forwarded on for someone to fix - never happened. I also sent a message through the app and got no response from that at all.

I need to be able to see my credit card statements - Can you please let me know what the issue is that it's taking months to fix?
    Surely this should have all been sorted before you pulled the plug on the Card Care service.
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear that you are unable to view your credit card statements. You can certainly request an update on this by logging in on 365 and selecting "services" > "send us a message". One of our colleagues will be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement