Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D Resin from Amazon

Options
  • 13-05-2021 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Hope this is a good place for this question as people here might be seeing the same issue.

I've got several orders for 3D resin from Amazon, all have arrived in the Dublin Mail Centre over the last two weeks, and all are just sitting there. I asked An Post, they say it's nothing specific holding them up (revenue, customs or anything), just the volume of post. I've had lots of other Amazon parcels come in and out of there though in the last two weeks without any delay, about 10 or 12 deliveries with no issue, but none of those were resin. These are now 5 separate packages, that I've had the text from An Post saying they'll be delivered in 2 days, but none have moved. All 5 contain 3d resin.

I don't know of any reason why they'd be holding up the resin, but I wonder if anyone else has gotten an of this delivered in the last week or two, and was there any delays on it?

Amazon are refunding all of them to me, so I'm not out of pocket, but I don't really want to keep ordering more and more of this if it's not going to get through. I also don't want 20 of these to turn up or I'll end up owing Amazon about £400 when they do.

Advertisement