Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two wire transfers completed on the 11th of May delayed and urgently needed

Options
  • 14-05-2021 4:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am concerned that two wire transfers have not reached my account despite being sent on the 11th. Ths is not usual and I must gt this money for this weekend.

Wire transfer info

[Transfer details available upon request.

I need these in my account today

Etrade have fonfirmed that all is cokplete on their end. Plese treate this with a amtter of urgency or I a in trouble.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭deravarra

I am concerned that two wire transfers have not reached my account despite being sent on the 11th. Ths is not usual and I must gt this money for this weekend.

Wire transfer info

you really should not be posting this information on a public forum.
    Try to send it directly to one of the reps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sparky12345

deravarra wrote: »

you really should not be posting this information on a public forum.
    Try to send it directly to one of the reps.
    Please delete your quote to0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Wire transfer info

Etrade have fonfirmed that all is cokplete on their end. Plese treate this with a amtter of urgency or I a in trouble.
    Hi Sparky

Thanks for the post. 

We believe you have been in touch with my colleague on Twitter this morning and received assistance with the transfer query.

Any further questions, feel free to get back in touch. 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement