Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reccomend me a bag and trolley combo

Options
  • 14-05-2021 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Looking for a new Bag + Trolley combination - currently rocking a Nike stand bag and powakaddy twinline 1 and just fancy a change!

Looking for:

Budget probably €500 all in - so im guessing push for that budget
    14 way dividers - sick of rattling!!!
    Waterproof - west of ireland weather
    Coffee/drinks holder
    Compact for car storage
    Putter divider
    Stand/trolley hybrid would be a bonus but not a dealbreaker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Bought a motocaddy cube earlier this year, its great apart from a slightly finicky brake but I don't use that too often so not a dealbreaker. Folds up smaller than any other push cart, has a drinks holder, plenty of storage and mine came with the umbrella attachment. I'm using a Sun Mountain C130 bag with it, not waterproof but I like it. I would imagine the Titleist Stadry, Sun Mountain H2N0 or any of the main brands waterproof bags would do the job but worth pointing out I think that they aren't going to survive torrential rain. My understanding is the waterproof bags will keep stuff dry to a point. Some are more waterproof than others as well, hopefully someone who has one can chime in.

Advertisement