Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

County golf passes

Options
  • 14-05-2021 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Are there still any three(give or take) course passes available these days like the old Sligo links pass? I'm thinking specifically about Donegal, but am open to suggestions, thanks. The Golf Ireland website drew a blank.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Skyfloater

Well, to answer my own question it seems they have bitten the dust for the time being. I checked out Discover Ireland/golf which used to have a link for the Faithlegg/MJ/Waterford castle pass, but that has gone now.
    Hopefully some might be reintroduced in the Autumn or next year. They are a great way to boost overnight stays in a region.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

There was a 3 club pass for the 3 clubs in Dungarvan - Dungarvan, Gold Coast and West Waterford.

It was €69 for the pass.

Not sure if it is still in operation but there is information here

https://www.goldcoastgolfresort.com/golf-triangle.html

• Registered Users Posts: 21,172 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Skyfloater wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Are there still any three(give or take) course passes available these days like the old Sligo links pass? I'm thinking specifically about Donegal, but am open to suggestions, thanks. The Golf Ireland website drew a blank.

Not exactly what you're looking for but it may be of use. I spotted a Facebook ad from Donegal/Murvagh today offering a €40 rate for members of any other Donegal golf club.

Maybe some of the others are reciprocating.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Deporhostia

You can play Rosses Point, Enniscrone and Strandhill for €180, it's on Rosses Points website

Great value

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Skyfloater

You can play Rosses Point, Enniscrone and Strandhill for €180, it's on Rosses Points website

Great value

It's good that that is still going, I still have an unused voucher for Strandhill from at least 10 years ago :o
    It is strange that Discover Ireland have no mention of it though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭brick tamland

There one/was in Carlow for Carlow GC, Mount Wohlsey and Bunclody for €99. It used to have MJ but they replaced them with Bunclody

Great value

all the above have GUI rates, might be cheaper to go directly to clubs

Advertisement