Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options
  • 14-05-2021 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Infinity War / Endgame - Werewolf

avengers-infinity-war.jpg

Earth and the Universe is in danger and only the worlds greatest heroes can save the planet...... if they band together...AVENGERS ASSEMBLE.

The roles!

The SK - The lone evil player

Thanos : The SK will be Thanos. Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as some powers or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones.

If Thanos chooses to chase the Infinity Stones, he will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day. If Thanos completes all six tasks, he will acquire the Infinity Gauntlet. If Thanos possesses the Infinity Gauntlet he will have the power to kill half of the remaining players on that day (the snap). Each player affected by the snap will be chosen at random.
    tenor.gif

The Wolves
    - a team of 4 evils.

4 of the universe's baddest villains have joined force and want to rule the universe themselves.

Loki - - Loki is the God of Mischief and he will have some plenty of smoke and mirrors in his arsenal. If Loki is peeked, he may use his tricks to appear as another player. He may also be using his powers of disguise to pull the wool over the eyes of some players. How? You have to figure that part out.

Ultron - - The Jack of all Trades - Ultron is a highly intelligent and resourceful weaponized android. Each night phase he can select 1 power to use against humanity. He can take a peek, protect a teammate from a non lynch kill or attack another player.

Red Skull - - The commander of Hydra is seeking to find Bucky Barnes. If Skull finds Bucky, he will recruit Bucky to the Wolf team as The Winter Solider.

Agatha Harkness - Agatha's powers are for the bad guys to know and you to find out.

The Village - The Good guys

Captain America - The Village Bodyguard. Cap can protect one player of his choosing per night. He can not protect himself or the same player twice. Cap is also competing with Red Skull to find Bucky. If Cap finds Bucky, Bucky will join the village team as The Winter Soldier.

Bucky Barnes - Bucky will not know he is Bucky. If he is found by either Cap or Red Skull, he will become the Winter Solider and join which ever team finds him first. If The Winter Soldier is activated, he will gain one kill that day.

Doctor Strange - The Village Shaman. The former surgeon will have the ability to conjuror up 3 different abilities, 1 per day. He will not know of each ability until the day comes. He must then pass the ability onto the player of his choosing. He may not choose the same player each day.

Black Widow - The Village Role Thief. Natasha Romanoff is a master spy and has stealthy skills to aid the village. Each night, she can steal a power from a player of her choice. She can then use their power that night and subsequently block the player from using that power. She cannot steal some powers though and she may be punished in some cases.

Vision - The Village Seer. Each night Vision can peek another player. Vision will know the role and alignment of said player.

Hawkeye - The Roulette Archer. Hawkeye has 10 arrows. Each arrow has a different power. Hawkeye will know the powers available but will not know which arrow holds each power. Hawkeye must select one arrow per day to use on a player. Results may vary.

Other Avengers are present and every player has a role. Thus, everyone has a backroom.

Lovers may or may not exist.

The fate of some players may have consequences for other players.

Game Rules:

1) Once you are killed do not post in the thread again. DEAD PLAYERS DO NOT THANK LIVING PLAYERS POSTS

2) Don’t cheat, it’s a game that relies heavily on the players having integrity. No PMing other players in the game, and no chat about the game outside of this game thread. If you have any concerns about the game mechanics or the integrity of other players contact the mods who will make a decision. Do not discuss any of this in game or elsewhere. Always remember the mods may have secrets. 

3) Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread and always remember to get a vote in (where it is possible for you to do so) as a minimum. There is a 5 post per day minimum limit. 2 missed votes will result in a substitution where possible or a modkill. Substitutions will be announced on thread by the game mods.

4) No posting of any PM's from the game mod or referring or alluding to the content of them or any backroom you may or may not have, without prior permission. Note that there are new players playing, they may have been provided with backrooms to ask questions of the game mods irrespective of game role.

5) Game starts with a pre turn (night 0), followed by an announcemnet at 10.30am Monday morning which begians Day 1.

Day phase - 1030am to 9pm

Night Phase 930pm to 10.30am (NO POSTING WILL BE ALLOWED IN NIGHT PHASE.)

Lynch will be at 9pm votes must be submitted by 8.59.59pm.

Lynch results will be announced at 9.30pm and thread will close.

Night phase will begin at 930pm to 10.30am.

All night actions must be in by 9.59.59am each day and much will take place at 10.30am.

6) Do not share your vote form password to anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself. Voting will be done via separate voting thread. In the event of a tied lynch, the lynch will be decided by the mod randomness.

7) Policy on Abuse: Boards has a no-abuse rule in place that is in effect in this forum as well. By all means, call people on dodgy behaviour, point out if they are being silly or behaving strangely, be aggressive in your approach; but DO NOT abuse another player. If you feel another player has stepped over a line, the first step is to ask them to stop; if they do not, please PM a forum mod (sullivlo/Baggly/quickbeam) or use the report button on the post in question. Forum mods will investigate and action any issues at an appropriate time, keeping the game mods informed of any actions as needed.

8) Have fun, make memes, take the piss and try to enjoy the game. 

Win Conditions:

Wolf Win: Gain parity with the village and kill SK 
    SK win- Gain parity with both wolves and village
    Village Win: Kill all wolves and SK

List of Players:
    Abigail WW
    Also Starring Levar Burton
    Ari101
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    GreenandRed
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Kitten K
    Lucy WW
    Mollyb
    Mrs Flushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Eva WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mark on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

DO NOT POST

Game thread open....

BIG NEWS!

The wolves have been joined by another wolf.

We now have 5 wolves.

Good luck

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I've never before had the urge on any thread/ comment section to randomly right 'First' as I do now... terrible I know... :D

Five wolves, all the more hunting to do!
    Wonder if we will find out more or live in a mystery?

ari101 wrote: »
    I've never before had the urge on any thread/ comment section to randomly right 'First' as I do now... terrible I know... :D

Five wolves, all the more hunting to do!
    Wonder if we will find out more or live in a mystery?

Well second... :p :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Is Necro just sitting staring at a screen all day? Seriously how is he first si often?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Third!

Hello all :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

God darn it

Is Necro just sitting staring at a screen all day? Seriously how is he first si often?

I am in...

Actually wait I'd better not use that in this game :D

Sup KG how's it hanging?

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    I am in...

Actually wait I'd better not use that in this game :D

Sup KG how's it hanging?

I don't have a thing that hangs Necro.....

(Looks down shirt at granny boobs)

I take that back. :(

I don't have a thing that hangs Necro.....

(Looks down shirt at granny boobs)

I take that back. :(

Oooh Necro.

Still lusting after Cypriots?

For any new players this a good chance to ask some questions about terminology, mechanics etc. Chill the kacks and have some fun till tomorrow :D

Oooh Necro.

Still lusting after Cypriots?

You betcha

tenor.gif

The game was supposed to start at 10am.....but Eurovision hangover got the better of me...I was wrecked.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    The game was supposed to start at 10am.....but Eurovision hangover got the better of me...I was wrecked.

Actual hangover kept me in bed till 10.30, don't feel bad :D

beakerjoe wrote: »

All in a good cause though Beaker

I've read the OP, it made... 'sense', I think I know what I'm doing (famous last words), I'm gonna slap my hand away if I even look at the edit button :pac: Give me a day and I'll have promptly forgotten everything and mess it all up again :D Then I can start asking questions and we can make a list of helpful wolves... ;)

ari101 wrote: »
    I've read the OP, it made... 'sense', I think I know what I'm doing (famous last words), I'm gonna slap my hand away if I even look at the edit button :pac: Give me a day and I'll have promptly forgotten everything and mess it all up again :D Then I can start asking questions and we can make a list of helpful wolves... ;)

Nearly edited a spelling mistake in my first post but thankfully remembered in time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hola.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

giphy.gif

Nous sommes très cosmopolitan ce matin. Must be Eurovision influence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Eurovision hangover makes me not wanna human today. Thank god this is an easy start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Dia dhuit a chairde

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Dia dhuit a chairde

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,024 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Dia dhuit a chairde

agus anois seas suas le do thoil le haghaidh Amhrán na bhFiann

ConsciousSociableKitty-max-1mb.gif