Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148866bteirhyj33xsaa3rm4tz73fvyuotatmbcrbtxp3&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

EthicalTartIcelandichorse-size_restricted.gif

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind some Scarlet dancing gifs ;)

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886m6l292w1dog6k8kt1q98rp17lzfpl3x6ldjcobfo&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

As fun as the dance party is, if kitten dies and the game continues, it leaves us with a wolf in tHese five.

Eva WW - Starlord
    Doris WW - Black Widow
    Jake WW - Hulk
    Nigel WW - Dr Strange
    Yos - captain marvel

Minus one from a munch. I’m not missin anyone, no?

Given, I think, Eva and Doris have soft cleared each other (due to power steals, yeah?), and I was able to have LeVar vouch for me (through him being given a spell), it means the last wolf is either Jake or Yos. Right?

• Advertisement

Yos with a power that was never activated.

Jake with a power that was? I can’t remember what you said the power you got was.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Nigel WW wrote: »

Jake with a power that was? I can’t remember what you said the power you got was.

i have some power left, but i think the main ones were to come after the snap

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

As fun as the dance party is, if kitten dies and the game continues, it leaves us with a wolf in tHese five.

Eva WW - Starlord
    Doris WW - Black Widow
    Jake WW - Hulk
    Nigel WW - Dr Strange
    Yos - captain marvel

Minus one from a munch. I’m not missin anyone, no?

Given, I think, Eva and Doris have soft cleared each other (due to power steals, yeah?), and I was able to have LeVar vouch for me (through him being given a spell), it means the last wolf is either Jake or Yos. Right?

tenor.gif

Is it a power you can use to prove yourself?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Eva WW - Starlord
    Doris WW - Black Widow
    Jake WW - Hulk
    Kitten K - unknown - dum dum
    Nigel WW - Dr Strange
    Yos - captain marvel

Is this what’s left? I can’t see a villain in there outside of kitten. Captain marvel is my least favorite of those characters , so I’d ask that village kills her after me. (Nothing to do with game)

if the game on after kitten i would say jake next as he wants me lynhced. i absorb the 1st hit on me thats not a lynch.

• Advertisement

Is it a power you can use to prove yourself?

see below. so not really

if the game on after kitten i would say jake next as he wants me lynhced. i absorb the 1st hit on me thats not a lynch.

I will say if the game continues after Kitten goes, I feel both of your stories are pretty solid.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ah here, f**k this.

giphy.gif

I am ok if they decide to lynch you first and then me .

has everyone gotten their vote in?

Jake, is my logic wrong? If Kitten is the last wolf, it’s you or Yos, right?

I purposely didn't want to reveal my power to keep wolves on their toes:
    Doris WW wrote: »
    If I don’t survive the next round of lynching, it’s been so much fun playing with you all.

Great game beaker!!!
    Wolves wanna be careful killing you.. ;)

In short, I hope that post maybe swayed the wolves choice on target.

Not sure I should reveal what power I might get.

Jake, is my logic wrong? If Kitten is the last wolf, it’s you or Yos, right?

I thought Kitten was last one. If she's not, I am ok with you guys choosing me or Yoss. I am good, but I've been a useless villager so no loss.

Love throwing bears I do.

3mJ5.gif

I thought Kitten was last one. If she's not, I am ok with you guys choosing me or Yoss. I am good, but I've been a useless villager so no loss.

Patrick, Trigger, Orla, Ecto and Kitten is five.

There was six, once the converted Bucky is added.

Hooooopefully, Nothing was the sixth and Kitten is the last wolf. But there’s a chance she’s not, hence me wondering.

Can Doris not take your power ?

• Advertisement

I was gonna steal yoss’ power on the last go but didn’t want kitten to have something up her sleeve so changed my mind. I’ll steal yoss next.

Hooooopefully, Nothing was the sixth and Kitten is the last wolf. But there’s a chance she’s not, hence me wondering.

This was from LeVar yesterday:

The Heroes

Necro was Iron Man - The Village Vig

Abigail WW was Thor - The Village Vote Thief

Green&Red was Spider-Man - The Village Roleblocker

KathleenGrant was Ant-Man - The Apprentice Rolethief

JP Liz V1 was Falcon - The Apprentice Bodyguard

Barney92 was Hawkeye - The Roulette Archer

Lucy WW was Captain America - The Village Bodyguard

ari101 was Nebula - The Stepsister

The Villains

Patrick WW was Agatha Harkness - The Wolf Roleblocker

Mollyb60 was Thanos - A Real Bad B@stard

Trigger was Loki - The Wolf Backroom Compromiser

Left was

Ultron - - The Jack of all Trades - Ultron is a highly intelligent and resourceful weaponized android. Each night phase he can select 1 power to use against humanity. He can take a peek, protect a teammate from a non lynch kill or attack another player.

Red Skull - - The commander of Hydra is seeking to find Bucky Barnes. If Skull finds Bucky, he will recruit Bucky to the Wolf team as The Winter Solider.

We were I think presuming Orla was Ultron. The lack of extra kill/attack today presumably meant Ultron is gone

With regards to Bucky, was there an extra shot ? Surely they would of already used the shot if it was available ?

Doris WW wrote: »
    I was gonna steal yoss’ power on the last go but didn’t want kitten to have something up her sleeve so changed my mind. I’ll steal yoss next.

I only get powers if somebody dies. You can try to steal mine, I wonder if you would get anything.

Hold on a second, wasnt there potentially 6 wolves ? 3rd post in thread was that wolves were joined by a 5th. With Bucky, that would make 6 ?

Can Doris not take your power ?

i'm sure she can is thats her power

Hold on a second, wasnt there potentially 6 wolves ? 3rd post in thread was that wolves were joined by a 5th. With Bucky, that would make 6 ?

4 original per OP.

then a 5th added before thread opened

then bucky

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Wonder if Jake inherited any powers?

Only seeing this now, I wasnt available this morning. Did people work out what happened ?

Last night Vernon died with Orla, did we ever work that out ?

Also, how did all the people die this morning ?

There was an attack on LeVar last night at lynch and an attack this morning which took Guffy. That’s Bucky’s one kill and Ultrons kill (in whatever order).

I thought Bucky might have an any time kill and Ultron would be at munch time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Voting closed......Stand by

• Advertisement

Hmm.

I have to do a few things before close of office. Hopefully I get some time to review later.

But if something happens, put me up against whoever is the village choice for wolf.

Advertisement