Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Green&Red wrote: »
    In fairness I think that’s pretty standard behaviour, if in doubt shoot Necro

I’m more interested in whether it was a village vig or a wolf team attack. The fact that it was a dud suggests it was a village attack

Well if it's a shot by Hawkeye then, yeah, it is a village attack.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    And I said it in the sign up thread and I'll say it again. If I had got Thanos I would've gone for the snap too. It's way too tempting to be able to wipe out half the fecking players in one go. We just have to hope we can weed him out before he feels clicky. And we all have to be on the lookout for tasks now that we know he's got 6 to do. 2 per day means we can hopefully spot them pretty easily.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I've stuck in a holding vote on Necro just in case. I'll have a look back at the nonsense yesterday to see what they saw.

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Why not? Votes can be changed. I'd rather have one in in case I get hit by a bus on my lunchtime walk and can't vote later.

Molly are you Thanos? Seems rather Thanos like behavior diving in for the first vote....

Trigger wrote: »
    When Doris realised that Molly's vote was incorrect, it looks like they had jumped in to try to get the first vote nailed down. It looks like she was trying to prevent Molly from getting the first vote to prevent her from doing task?

I dunno wtf Doris is doing. :confused:

Necro wrote: »
    Molly are you Thanos? Seems rather Thanos like behavior diving in for the first vote....

Ah **** off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Would it help to maybe have a list of the type of tasks to look out for? especially for the newer players etc something all together that we can link to if we spot anything that looks particulary tasky

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Im no columbo, but this post stinks worse than my cigar....sorry ma'am.

I thought it was obvious, she was preventing you from completing your first task thus rendering you useless for the rest of the game :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Doris reaction was almost worse to me, diving in with a vote then getting annoyed about it

Spending the whole game looking for Thanos isn't ideal but that's a red flag from the two of those

I thought it was obvious, she was preventing you from completing your first task thus rendering you useless for the rest of the game :D

But as I’m posting from my phone and then my phone rang, I didn’t get there in time. Soz.

Doris WW wrote: »
    But as I’m posting from my phone and then my phone rang, I didn’t get there in time. Soz.

Lack of commitment to your role Doris, should have cancelled that call, no time for ideal chit chat when you are the SK

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Doris reaction was almost worse to me, diving in with a vote then getting annoyed about it

Spending the whole game looking for Thanos isn't ideal but that's a red flag from the two of those

If I was looking to get first vote in then I have been waiting for the voting thread to open. And if you think I’m Thanos then I’ve already lost!

If I was looking to get first vote in then I have been waiting for the voting thread to open. And if you think I’m Thanos then I’ve already lost!

Soz I just seen Mollys first attempted vote was 11.01 not 11.15 as I'd thought. Hmmm

Ok this is a bull**** line to be following. If I was trying to get the first vote in the thread why would I wait a whole half an hour to post a vote? Fair enough if I weren't me I think it'd look tasky as **** but it's not. And Doris trying to act all noble like she's trying to block the task is bull**** too coz she waited even longer than me to post a vote.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Ok this is a bull**** line to be following. If I was trying to get the first vote in the thread why would I wait a whole half an hour to post a vote? Fair enough if I weren't me I think it'd look tasky as **** but it's not. And Doris trying to act all noble like she's trying to block the task is bull**** too coz she waited even longer than me to post a vote.

You'd probably want to be voting Doris then instead of me :P

Lots of **** in this post :eek:

Lucy WW wrote: »

I'd somewhat agree, i was just looking at the times posted, and she posted in the vote thread prior to the first post on the Game thread.. actually looks more fishy when you look at it like that.

there was 3 minutes between Mollys fixed vote and Doris's vote. It doesnt look great at all really.

Could be possible that she had to copy the first vote within a certain time frame.

Either way, i'll be keeping my eye on those

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I think you didn't bother reading back. I was merely pointing out that Day0 was a fluffy day usually and Abi went for me. She cant be a new player cos they knew what buttons to press and the reason I would have been anon had I realised that was an option!

Necro was just stating the obvious, I get narky :D

Flushy needs a coffee.

c2ecaa2ec01f6dba9bbbb1d0b4ea785c.gif

Because basically doing it as soon as the thread opens would be even more fishy

Would it help to maybe have a list of the type of tasks to look out for? especially for the newer players etc something all together that we can link to if we spot anything that looks particulary tasky

We could try, but it could literally be anything. It's why I mentioned Sing Street earlier. Could be mention three films/songs/ interact with another player five times, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Oh boy, I hadn't noticed the votes were public before this. That will be interesting.

Orla WW wrote:
    We could try, but it could literally be anything. It's why I mentioned Sing Street earlier. Could be mention three films/songs/ interact with another player five times, etc.

But Thanos only made their choice at 10.30am as announced by the game mod so anything before that is (and as the guy who brought up Sing Street I can confirm) is just fluff really.

Orla WW wrote: »

How many times have you mentioned **** ****** now?

Doris my point was Molly clearly sees you as having an agenda in your posts so she should be voting you

But yet, she is still voting me. It's not a dig at you it's pointing out that her actions aren't backing up what's she's actually saying on this thread.

How many times have you mentioned **** ****** now?

Twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Flushy needs a coffee.

I have managed two espresso so far. Need moar

Doris my point was Molly clearly sees you as having an agenda in your posts so she should be voting you

But yet, she is still voting me. It's not a dig at you it's pointing out that her actions aren't backing up what's she's actually saying on this thread.

You're not doing much to change my mind here but there's a long way to go before the lynch so I'm fine sticking where I am for now but I'll be watching Doris too. I can be equally suspicious of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

But Thanos only made their choice at 10.30am as announced by the game mod so anything before that is (and as the guy who brought up Sing Street I can confirm) is just fluff really.

That is actually a valid point. We are looking from then onwards.

That is actually a valid point. We are looking from then onwards.

Yep. But could literally be anything. Just depends how evil BJ is feeling.

• Advertisement

Yep. But could literally be anything. Just depends how evil BJ is feeling.

Considering if they complete their task they take out half the remaining players then it surely has to be challenging, right?

Advertisement