Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

re the voting and it being a possible thanos task...i dont think so.

thats a task that thanos could fail by not being online. these will be on thread tasks that cant be failed due to the actions of another player outside of the control of thanos

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Considering if they complete their task they take out half the remaining players then it surely has to be challenging, right?

That would be my line of thinking too.

This isn't earning 1 or two extra kills. It's possibly a dozen or so simultaneous kills.

The tasks won't be subtle.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    You're not doing much to change my mind here but there's a long way to go before the lynch so I'm fine sticking where I am for now but I'll be watching Doris too. I can be equally suspicious of people.

Change your mind on what though? You haven't given any reasons for voting me you're just sheeping Hawkeyes attempted shot on me?

You didn't even give a reason for me to be suss just lumped a vote on me 'cos why not'

It's in your posts that you have no reason to vote me as well!!

:D

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Wow it's all happening this morning isn't it? I hate when players get targeted on day 1 by vigilantes. A bit odd though that both Cap and Hawkeye targeted Necro. What do they see that I don't?

Mollyb60 wrote:
    I've stuck in a holding vote on Necro just in case. I'll have a look back at the nonsense yesterday to see what they saw.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Considering if they complete their task they take out half the remaining players then it surely has to be challenging, right?

Well, it's a task over a number of days right, so cant be overly hard. And the blip was undone so to speak, no reason it cant ingame.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Orla WW wrote: »
    Yep. But could literally be anything. Just depends how evil BJ is feeling.
    Very evil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Current Post counts

Necro 69
    Trigger 24
    Abigail WW 24
    Nigel WW 22
    Jake WW 21
    Doris WW 21
    ari101 19
    JP Liz V1 18
    MrsFlushdraw 14
    Orla WW 13
    Mollyb60 13
    cee_jay 11
    Patrick WW 11
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 9
    Lucy WW 9
    KathleenGrant 8
    Ectoplasm 7
    Eva WW 6
    nothing 6
    y0ssar1an22 6
    kitten_k 4
    Barney92 4
    Guffy 2
    Green&Red 2

Clodagh WW 0
    Vernon WW 0

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Very evil

31aa14f0-bc99-4e6b-b785-26ae420971dd-screen-shot-2020-10-31-at-52151-pm.png?w=1200&h=630&fit=crop&crop=faces&fm=jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Afternoon all (was still morning when I started to catch up!)

I don't know what I was expecting, but this is intense and super analytical! Loving it!

Trigger wrote: »
    Current Post counts

Necro 69
    Trigger 24
    Abigail WW 24
    Nigel WW 22
    Jake WW 21
    Doris WW 21
    ari101 19
    JP Liz V1 18
    MrsFlushdraw 14
    Orla WW 13
    Mollyb60 13
    cee_jay 11
    Patrick WW 11
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 9
    Lucy WW 9
    KathleenGrant 8
    Ectoplasm 7
    Eva WW 6
    nothing 6
    y0ssar1an22 6
    kitten_k 4
    Barney92 4
    Guffy 2
    Green&Red 2

Clodagh WW 0
    Vernon WW 0

Should probably discount posts before Thanos took a position as most I'd say are pure fluff.
    But never know could be something useful in there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

@orla 6 tasks in total. 2 per day.

What if we all take one player to go over. Perhaps take the person below you as per the OP list?

Abigail WW
    Also Starring Levar Burton
    Ari101
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    GreenandRed
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Kitten K
    Lucy WW
    Mollyb
    Mrs Flushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Eva WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

• Advertisement

thats a task that thanos could fail by not being online. these will be on thread tasks that cant be failed due to the actions of another player outside of the control of thanos

Could be something about declaring the vote, i'm pretty sure i have seen similar tasks to that before.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

nothing wrote: »
    Afternoon all (was still morning when I started to catch up!)

I don't know what I was expecting, but this is intense and super analytical! Loving it!

We haven’t even gotten to wagonomics yet, lol

What if we all take one player to go over. Perhaps take the person below you as per the OP list?

Abigail WW
    Ari101
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    GreenandRed
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Kitten K
    Lucy WW
    Mollyb
    Mrs Flushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Eva WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

Done :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Abigail WW
    Ari101
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    GreenandRed
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Kitten K
    Lucy WW
    Mollyb
    Mrs Flushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Eva WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

My analysis is complete. Clodagh has yet to post :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Trigger wrote:
    Could be something about declaring the vote, i'm pretty sure i have seen similar tasks to that before.

Let's not get too sidetracked by it anyways, we can vote off one or the other in the lynch if nothing else of note comes up by then.

If someone sees something they might see as task worthy by all means point it out but the wolves are the bigger danger for now. They will want to kill Thanos too so hunting for him too much gives an easy way for them to look villagery

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

:mad:

Unless Thanos was told the tasks from the off before he took that option?

But I am wondering if the village should be spending time Thanos hunting ? He cant kill anybody daily, so he's not really a threat to village until weds. Keep an eye out of course and mention on thread (as wolves make take care of him for us), but I am wondering if its worth the villages time spending so much time on this.

By weds, if there are no wolves dead, it might actually be more in their interest to find him. Put simply, the more wolves that are alive proportionate to villagers at the potential time of the snap, the more important it would be for wolves to find him.

I think its better to wolf hunt then Thanos hunt. Even if he gets his snap, it actually means we can theoretically look back and find him later on in game.

Abigail WW
    Ari101
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    GreenandRed
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Kitten K
    Lucy WW
    Mollyb
    Mrs Flushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Eva WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

Could work I suppose. That means you'd look at Ectos posts? Seems very like a Soviet system of monitoring. Could be effective if players are active and willing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Drumpot wrote: »

But I am wondering if the village should be spending time Thanos hunting ? He cant kill anybody daily, so he's not really a threat to village until weds. Keep an eye out of course and mention on thread (as wolves make take care of him for us), but I am wondering if its worth the villages time spending so much time on this.

By weds, if there are no wolves dead, it might actually be more in their interest to find him. Put simply, the more wolves that are alive proportionate to villagers at the potential time of the snap, the more important it would be for wolves to find him.

I think its better to wolf hunt then Thanos hunt. Even if he gets his snap, it actually means we can theoretically look back and find him later on in game.

Sorry, tiz me . . :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I agree with Drumpot. Focussing too much on Thanos gives wolves plenty of scope to be hiding in plain sight as their actions will look villagery due to working towards the Thanos goal.
    I had a suspicion yesterday on someone and their tasks, but I'm not going to derail the thread with that immediately as it is too early in the game imo to be accusing without a pattern.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Could work I suppose. That means you'd look at Ectos posts? Seems very like a Soviet system of monitoring. Could be effective if players are active and willing.

I'm watching you, Orla WW!

• Advertisement

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Confused how the whole Hawkeye/Cap thing came about. I assume Cap just thought Necro was at risk of something and protected?

Why was Hawkeye taking a chance without much to go on?

I was assuming that perhaps beaker told Cap that Necro had been selected forcing Cap to determine whether Necro is worth saving or not and guessing the odds on whether he is a wolf or not.

Who wants to watch my posts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »

Clothes please

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Necro has stated in the past that people are well able to defend themselves, but didn't miss a beat jumping in to white knight Flushy yesterday.

Obviously humans are inherently contradictory beings, and Necro is a human (well... probably is a human anyway :pac:) so it could be nothing, and of course it's very easy to pile on and target Necro in any game, but it's probably worth mentioning all the same.

Obviously humans are inherently contradictory beings, and Necro is a human (well... probably is a human anyway ) so it could be nothing, and of course it's very easy to pile on and target Necro in any game, but it's probably worth mentioning all the same.

I am human, my mom had me tested!

Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry, tiz me . . :(

"The goggles, they do nothing!"

Drumpot wrote:

I agree with naked Jakey here as an FYI

Not sheeping clearly as I posted similar thoughts to Trigs just above naked Jakeys one

I thought Jake was owning up to drumpot that they were Thanos. Just registered now that Jake was owning up to being drumpot :pac: which is why I posted the winning Eurovision song.

its no UK entry but I like it

I was wondering why nobody else was jumping up and down at the confession. Mixed anon/non anon is hard work.

• Advertisement

I was completely confused that someone would own up their role like that, especially thanos!

Advertisement