Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apologies I never bloody learn

Make sure that you do. DONT MAKE ME WRITE YOU OUT OF THIS COMIC! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As Capt Steve protected Necro, does that clear him as good and defo not Thanos :p

How many games of Werewolf have you played now Liz? Surely an experienced player like you should be able to know the answer to this one yourself by this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,722 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Not remotely, sadly for me. I mean I know I'm good but Cap isn't a seer so it's not clearing at all.

Maybe Vision might peek you ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

nothing wrote: »
    Woah, woah, are you saying I could know multiple things?!

Nothing is impossible

How many games of Werewolf have you played now Liz? Surely an experienced player like you should be able to know the answer to this one yourself by this stage?

LeVar no matter how many games I play I will never be "experienced"

• Advertisement

Yeah we can keep an eye.

Anything standing out to you Paddy? Any suspicions so far?

Same for anyone else that would like to answer.

I've four players marked for special attention based on posts since 10.30am.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Patrick WW wrote:
    I've four players marked for special attention based on posts since 10.30am.

Sharing is caring :D

Am I one of them (yes I am that self absorbed lol)

Sharing is caring :D

Am I one of them (yes I am that self absorbed lol)

Molly, Doris, Orla and MrsFlushdraw are raising some flags at the moment for me but I could be making a molehill out of nothing.

You didn't make the list yet :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Drumpot and cee_jay trying to veer people away from searching for Thanos is making me think that one of them could be the SK.

But I do agree with some of their reasoning and Necro that we shouldn't get sidetracked and forget the wolves. I'm happy with Doris's suggestion for what's it's worth.
    Doris WW wrote: »
    What if we all take one player to go over. Perhaps take the person below you as per the OP list?

Abigail WW
    Also Starring Levar Burton
    Ari101
    Barney92
    Cee-Jay
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ectoplasm
    GreenandRed
    Guffy
    Jake WW
    JP Liz V1
    Kathleen Grant
    Kitten K
    Lucy WW
    Mollyb
    Mrs Flushdraw
    Necro
    Nigel WW
    Nothing
    Orla WW
    Patrick WW
    Eva WW
    Trigger
    Vernon WW
    Yos

I'm going to be looking out for Thanos's task with an eagle eye anyway. It might be the most fun part of the game as unlike with wolves, the clues will be there.

Here's a start
    i hope for ****s and giggles the snap works. like that game where about 10 people voted to lynch someone and they all died. the carnage was excellent!

This is an unusual thing to say as a villager.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Or was it Ultron protecting you ;)
    ari101 wrote: »
    Given Cap can't protect himself, you are most likely very lucky or a wolf... Hmmmmm

Eva why you think that?

Ari, you think Necro could be a wolf?

• Advertisement

Patrick WW wrote:
    Molly, Doris, Orla and MrsFlushdraw are raising some flags at the moment for me but I could be making a molehill out of nothing.

Orla was an eager beaver to jump on Sing Street as a potential task imo. But I can see their point I guess, if not for the mod post.

Molly/Doris, I get.

Flushy is always wolfy :D

Has again tasky looking happened yet that could be Thanos?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LeVar no matter how many games I play I will never be "experienced"

I suppose we're expected to give you a pass through yet another game then because you not knowing what's going on is just you being you and therefore couldn't possibly be a villain right? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Not a lot happening right now or much to go on (apart from the two early voters)

Necro getting targeted because he's the highest poster, predictable. Anything at all in his posts to suggest that he's a wolf because I haven't seen anything. I'd be more suss of those not posting

Has again tasky looking happened yet that could be Thanos?

Anything stand out to you Liz? Some have pointed to early votes, nothing else really flagged thus far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Why has Doris voted for herself?

I'm landing a vote on Molly for now anyways, in case I get hit by a bus when I go out for my lunchtime walk or something :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Drumpot and cee_jay trying to veer people away from searching for Thanos is making me think that one of them could be the SK.

But I do agree with some of their reasoning and Necro that we shouldn't get sidetracked and forget the wolves. I'm happy with Doris's suggestion for what's it's worth.

I'm going to be looking out for Thanos's task with an eagle eye anyway. It might be the most fun part of the game as unlike with wolves, the clues will be there.

Here's a start

This is an unusual thing to say as a villager.

Interesting that you see what Jake (Drumpot) and cee-jay said as distinct from what Necro said. Everyone should be looking for tasks but not at the expense of wolf hunting is what it boils down to.

FWIW, I think I might have been killed by the Trash Can Man mechanic and even I thought it was funny at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

She said it wasn't a 'real' vote it was an attempt to block Molly if Molly was Thanos and had messed up her original vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'm thinking it was to take it off Necro as they had posted that the Necro vote wasnt a real vote..

That also sticks out to me.. why vote necro to stop Molly getting the first vote, could have just thrown in the vote on themselves there and then instead of having to change it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

You didn't make the list yet :p

9d2d466f8b0396e658939f65f0c74e73.gif

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Interesting that you see what Jake (Drumpot) and cee-jay said as distinct from what Necro said. Everyone should be looking for tasks but not at the expense of wolf hunting is what it boils down to.

FWIW, I think I might have been killed by the Trash Can Man mechanic and even I thought it was funny at the time.

I was saying it before it was cool to say it as well btw :P

Here's me saying it yesterday

I dunno. Hunting Thanos seems like a nice distraction for the wolves to push tbh.

We've no way of knowing (immediately anyways) which path Thanos is going to take either. That will become clear day 2 I suspect (either he will have killed by then or he'll be tasking away)

And then again today
    Let's not get too sidetracked by it anyways, we can vote off one or the other in the lynch if nothing else of note comes up by then.

If someone sees something they might see as task worthy by all means point it out but the wolves are the bigger danger for now. They will want to kill Thanos too so hunting for him too much gives an easy way for them to look villagery

giphy.gif

I suppose we're expected to give you a pass through yet another game then because you not knowing what's going on is just you being you and therefore couldn't possibly be a villain right? :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Oh LeVar I love when you come at me in games but could it be a Thanos task

Who else should I call Thanos at, it is my new wolf word :p

LeVar and Liz - the never ending ultimate showdown :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5640741

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Doris WW wrote: »
    9d2d466f8b0396e658939f65f0c74e73.gif

Third time using a Starlord gif....task?

Yeah I voted necro because that’s who Molly voted. I’ve got the vote on myself for now as I don’t think you can type ##unvote

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ectoplasm wrote: »

This. Focusing just on finding Thanos gives wolves space to hide and the street cred of helping the village. Everyone should be on the lookout for task like posts, but it should not be the only focus on the thread. Tunnelling just onto that gives the wolves an advantage, especially if they have what is effectively 2 munches (if I read the Ultron role correctly).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Wolves might be tasking too. How did you not know anon was an option? You are one of the most experienced players.

What has experience got to do with it? I am very very rarely on my computer, let alone boards. I got into trouble last game for drunk posting as I didnt even know the theme :D and they thought I was claiming father jack!

I usually get a whatsapp or a PM about a game and sign up that way, not always on thread.

ShaneU wrote: »

What Should We Do Next? Something Good, Something Bad? Bit Of Both?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

ShaneU wrote: »

woops that's me :D

Advertisement