Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,726 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Agatha Harkness - Agatha's powers are for the bad guys to know and you to find out

We have her powers unknown, I assume sort of magic also in play

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    We have her powers unknown, I assume sort of magic also in play

Who's we?

Trigger wrote: »
    Who's we?

the village, the goodies we don't know only her fellow wolves do

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Ah ****it I made a jokey comment to my husband yesterday about me being lynched on day 1 for a stupid ****up as usual. It looks like my prediction is coming true. All because of a ****ing vote :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Necro wrote: »
    Can someone sanity check that I'm not just OMGUSSing Molly here, I genuinely think she is evil. Her posting this morning lights up all sorts of red flags.

Doesn't see anything in me...

Votes me without reading back to see if she missed anything...

I call her out on it and her reasoning is meh. I don't mind the vote, just trying to understand it.

Again I was sort of prodding here but her reaction is interesting, as is her next post....

The bolded line is interesting, it's much more of a read on someone than she has given on anyone, including me the person she is voting for?

Her response to me pointing this out, I've responded and nothing since - I just think it's very wolfy the whole exchange. But would like other opinions on it

I thought she was overly defensive too, having said that she above the parapet now so surely the seer or someone with a vig shot will sort it out either way

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Ah ****it I made a jokey comment to my husband yesterday about me being lynched on day 1 for a stupid ****up as usual. It looks like my prediction is coming true. All because of a ****ing vote :rolleyes:

At least you havent had a meltdown yet. So..... Not all bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

:mad:

Trying to think of things to watch for tasks. First letters in a sentence with his words he said at snap? certain gifs, It will be tough, but they have got to be noticeable somehow or there is no point?

I know we shouldn't focus only on watching for tasks, but there are some of us (not me actually) who are really good at spotting things.

YSOGFTH

You should of gone for the head might be a sentence that Thanos has to squeeze into a post by letters or words. “Gone” and “head” might be worth a search come weds.

I still think ww shouldn’t be spending time on Thanos but I suppose if it it keeps people posting at least there is some sort of engagement.

Not many reads myself. While I understand why people (good/bad) may want to focus on tasks today it would be easy to presume only baddies want to go after the Thanos narrative. I think night 1 lynch is the worst as there’s not much to go on and statistically speaking the village is usually big odds on to kill one of its own.

I’m checking in between work and nothing really sticks out. I can see different alignments for the same play by the same character for different reasons. The reactions of the players being targeted is probably more telling then whatever it is they are being accused of...

Barney mentioned something about me earlier but I haven’t seen them post too much else. I didn’t respond as I wanted to see if they pushed it.
    Barney92 wrote: »
    Afternoon all

tenor.gif
    Can't complain, I suppose. Yourself?
    0d0861ba-9337-48c8-8fb6-5ed9aa990e42_text.gif
    I'm not sure about that whole "nice person to cosy up to" bit, seemed an odd thing to say by Jake.

Not much else to you at the moment Barney ...

Asides from this nothing is sticking out. Lower posters need to speak up more.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mollyb60 wrote:
    Ah ****it I made a jokey comment to my husband yesterday about me being lynched on day 1 for a stupid ****up as usual. It looks like my prediction is coming true. All because of a ****ing vote

Ok, but I'm the only one voting you yet?

Jake WW wrote:
    Not much else to you at the moment Barney ...

Barney is definitely on my watch list. Now he could be busy with work but he's been very quiet so far

i hope for ****s and giggles the snap works. like that game where about 10 people voted to lynch someone and they all died. the carnage was excellent!

Is that a very wolfy thing to say or even tasky use the word snap or carnage

• Advertisement

Is anyone beakering, could that be a Thanos task given our host mod :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Orla has mentioned Sing Street twice, has posted the Eurovision song twice and she has mentioned "Soviet system" which I can't help but feel might be something.

Twas Doris who posted the Eurovision winning song twice. She also used the word 'adrenaline' soon afterwards and there was a song called adrenalina but probably nothing in the latter point.

A lot of textspeak from Necro.
    Orla was an eager beaver to jump on Sing Street as a potential task imo. But I can see their point I guess, if not for the mod post.
    Molly/Doris, I get.
    Flushy is always wolfy :D

Add to that his usage of WIFOM (twice?) yesterday and his usuage of OMGUSSY (twice) today.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Just back from Pitch and Putt myself. Was pouring down when we got there, only sinners in the place. Cleared up at the second hole, miraculous :D

This from Eva stuck out from yesterday. It's odd usage of words unless it's from a show or something? It was in response to Trigger who had been 'golfing'.

Yesterday KathleenGrant and cee_jay were also talking a lot about drink along with others but I suppose that's nothing.

Probably tunnelling into a rabbit hole of tasking, but let's not forget that wolves might have tasks too?

I don't trust Molly but the witchhunt is forced, led by Necro, with Patrick, Trigger and Lucy jumping on the bandwagon out of nowhere.

Vernon WW wrote:
    A lot of textspeak from Necro.

Textspeak? You mean abbreviations right.

Jake WW wrote: »

Asides from this nothing is sticking out. Lower posters need to speak up more.

I was really confused by this and thought you were talking about the poster nothing, might be helpful if we all maybe wrote "nothing" when refering to the poster?

Vernon why are you looking at posts from before the mod announcement and including them in your analysis for task hunting

The mod post is clear that Thanos made a choice this morning, so including stuff from before that IS going to send you down a mad rabbithole. No ifs or buts about that!

Necro 95
    JP Liz V1 36
    Doris WW 34
    Trigger 32
    Nigel WW 26
    Abigail WW 24
    Jake WW 23
    ari101 21
    beakerjoe 20
    Patrick WW 18
    Orla WW 18
    cee_jay 18
    MrsFlushdraw 17
    nothing 16
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 14
    Mollyb60 14
    Ectoplasm 12
    Lucy WW 11
    Eva WW 9
    KathleenGrant 8
    y0ssar1an22 7
    Vernon WW 6
    Barney92 4
    kitten_k 4
    Green&Red 3
    Guffy 2

A lot of low posting, Guffy came in and basically said 'Hi' and was gone.

Kitten_k & Yosser were both a bit suss in their few posts imo.

KG, G&R Barney92, Lucy and Eva haven't posted much substance. Same might be said of me by some.

Clodagh the only one yet to post then?

Trigger wrote: »
    I was really confused by this and thought you were talking about the poster nothing, might be helpful if we all maybe wrote "nothing" when refering to the poster?

I feel the same we need to distinguish maybe the poster Nothing or in capitals or " " as Trigger suggested

Vernon why are you looking at posts from before the mod announcement and including them in your analysis for task hunting

Because wolves might have tasks too? Not all of them are before the mod announcement either.

At least I'm trying to do something.

Trigger wrote:

Let's come up with a nickname for nothing the poster then we won't have that issue :D

I suggest Jon Snow. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

A lot of fuss about nothing

I'll get my coat ;)

Vernon WW wrote:
    At least I'm trying to do something.

And I'm not? You haven't even given your thoughts on what I posted on Molly you've just randomly decided it's a bandwagon.

I specifically asked for people's thoughts on it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Let's come up with a nickname for nothing the poster then we won't have that issue :D

I suggest Jon Snow. :pac:

I think we should refer to nothing the poster as The Abyss, stays true to the name and sounds badass.

I think we should refer to nothing the poster as The Abyss, stays true to the name and sounds badass.

Fine by me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Never expected my username to cause such a fuss way back in the day choosing it! Also resisting the urge to reply to every post asking why I'm being dragged into it :-D

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I don't trust Molly but the witchhunt is forced, led by Necro, with Patrick, Trigger and Lucy jumping on the bandwagon out of nowhere.

Before you determine that i jumped on a bandwagon, maybe you should read the thread properly.. I was at the centre of the discussion initially with Doris. and i then answered a question that was put to the thread.

You are saying "At least you are doing something" well in all honestly you are, you are trying to lead posters down rabbitholes.

Your reply "but wolves could have tasks too" sure they could, that is possible, but you know damn well that you were talking about Thanos initially, so stop making excuses

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Yes please!

At the moment my vote is likely for Eva or yOss but not fully decided so need a time out break

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    At the moment my vote is likely for Eva or yOss but not fully decided so need a time out break

Is there a reason for this Liz?

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote:
    Clodagh the only one yet to post then?

As far as I can see, yeah.

Advertisement