Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Afternoon. I am also in the Eurovision hangover club today. Bloody prosecco.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Hangovers all around it seems. Just had a full bag of Milkybar buttons though and feel much better as a result :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Afternoon. I'm not hungover but I would like chocolate.

A sausage sandwich was my go to! And a can of coke. All the liquids. Just not more prosecco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

cee_jay wrote: »
    A sausage sandwich was my go to! And a can of coke. All the liquids. Just not more prosecco.

Prosecco...so nice when you're drinking it, so evil the morning after.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Prosecco...so nice when you're drinking it, so evil the morning after.

At my age, I have learned this many, many times. Have I learned that it's a bad idea to keep drinking it? Of course not. But it was the first Eurovision in 2 years so bubbles were definitely called for.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I drank about a half bottle of whiskey and regret everything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I was clearly way too sensible with my wine, instead a gorged on a whole bag of Doritos and guacamole :pac: Do food hangovers count? ;)

I broke my last wine glass cleaning up this morning. So I've just ordered more, but it means either no wine while I'm waiting for them... Or else wine from a gin goblet.
    The prosecco flutes have survived though \o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Well if food hangovers count then I have both. A sugar and whiskey hangover.

I broke my last wine glass cleaning up this morning. So I've just ordered more, but it means either no wine while I'm waiting for them... Or else wine from a gin goblet.
    The prosecco flutes have survived though \o/

Any glass will do... ;)

giphy.gif

Teehee, they are insane, plastic cups so if your from the Northwest (of America) :p

I only have one 'nice' wine glass left, I'm going home next weekend to raid the ones I bought for Dad's house that he won't use before I am all out...! :D (also to like, see him, but, you know, wine glasses... super important)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Happy Sunday everyone!

Just back from a visit to Dublin Zoo, very well done! Rain stopped just as we pulled up thankfully :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Bonju!

No hangover from Eurovision, and just back from a lovely lunch out in the sun.

Oh and Malta was ROBBED by the public vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Afternoon all

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

ari101 wrote: »
    I've read the OP, it made... 'sense', I think I know what I'm doing (famous last words), I'm gonna slap my hand away if I even look at the edit button :pac: Give me a day and I'll have promptly forgotten everything and mess it all up again :D Then I can start asking questions and we can make a list of helpful wolves... ;)

Helpful wolves?
    How do you distinguish between helpful wolves and helpful villagers?
    Not sure I can get behind this method of wolf hunting yet, but i'll run with it and see how it pans out for now, can't wait to see some lists.
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Dia dhuit a chairde

This feels like a wolfie entry to me.

Couldn't make it to the end of that clip, so TLDW or a summary would be helpful.

Bonju!

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Happy Sunday everyone!

Just back from a visit to Dublin Zoo, very well done! Rain stopped just as we pulled up thankfully :D

Jealous. Planning to go in two weeks. Can’t wait to get back.

Went last year just as some restrictions lifted, but it was so quiet. And it pissed rain all day. Which meant we had so much of it to ourselves. Was an awesome experience, even if it was wet.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Helpful wolves?
    How do you distinguish between helpful wolves and helpful villagers?
    Not sure I can get behind this method of wolf hunting yet, but i'll run with it and see how it pans out for now, can't wait to see some lists.

This feels like a wolfie entry to me.

Couldn't make it to the end of that clip, so TLDW or a summary would be helpful.

Ah, I'm only teasing, I've seen people accused of being too helpful, so they must be wolves in the past... I suppose it is a safe posting option; look active on thread, but not fluff and not dangerous helping someone out, so maybe it has some basis - but I still think it is hilarious, some people just are helpful :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

tenor.gif

Howdy folks! Just in from the Golf course.. got lashed on! Gonna have some R&R and watch the football. Catch up with all ye crazy heads later!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,889 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

sup y'all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

ari101 wrote: »
    Ah, I'm only teasing, I've seen people accused of being too helpful, so they must be wolves in the past... I suppose it is a safe posting option; look active on thread, but not fluff and not dangerous helping someone out, so maybe it has some basis - but I still think it is hilarious, some people just are helpful :pac:

So, it was more of a joke on other peoples hilarious wolf hunting methods, and not a method you can get behind yourself?

So, it was more of a joke on other peoples hilarious wolf hunting methods, and not a method you can get behind yourself?

Yeah, more of a joke. I do think a wolf could use it to look active, but I equally think there will be helpful villagers, so it doesn't really rule people in or out unfortunately. If we've nothing else to go on though... :pac:

Bonju!

I completely agree! Although she was a lot better in the semi than the live show. She seemed a bit nervous last night. Slot 6 in the running order didn't do her any favours either though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

No foreplay from Abi, straight to business....

Even Thors homicidal sister Hela was able to have a bit of Craic.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I only caught the tail end of the results last night and the Italian winning performance. Does anyone else think that the tune to the music sounds very familiar?

I cannot place it but feel like I've heard something similar before.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Are we supposed to be wolf hunting today?

I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Am I the only one not bothered about eurovision?!

Advertisement