Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Eva WW wrote: »
    Doesn't Agatha pretend to be someone else on the show?

Yes, Agnes the nosy neighbour. Plus she basically possesses Fietro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Well Clodagh has certainly made an entrance

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Necro wrote: »
    Ignore it.

Loki has a mind control power I reckon

So ridiculously obvious :rolleyes:

What do mind control powers usually do ? Is it where one person takes over another account and types what they want ? Surely it would make more sense to use the power subtley ? Unless the power was used as a smokescreen from something posted on thread that the wolves wanted to move on from ?

Oh, its too early for me to start going down rabbit holes . . :(

Eva WW wrote: »
    Doesn't Agatha pretend to be someone else on the show?
    nothing wrote: »
    Yes, Agnes the nosy neighbour. Plus she basically possesses Fietro

Yeh, shes able to suck up other peoples powers aswell.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

That doesn't scream "Mind control" at all.

Such a power would need to be something that can be used on anon and non-anon accounts. Clodagh's rapid posts doesn't read like something being fed to her though either, at least in my opinion. I dont know what that does mean, but I don't lean towards any mind control, or at least it manifesting as forced posting.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Clodagh WW wrote:
    When you're ugly and someone loves you, you know they love you for who you are. Beautiful people never know who to trust.

I know, it's a problem I've had my entire life :(

:pac:

Jake WW wrote: »
    Yeh, shes able to suck up other peoples powers aswell.

Very manipulative too, though not sure how that would work here!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Clodagh WW wrote: »

You are grand now, you have reached your post limit ;)

:rolleyes:

Nigel WW wrote:
    Such a power would need to be something that can be used on anon and non-anon accounts. Clodagh's rapid posts doesn't read like something being fed to her though either, at least in my opinion. I dont know what that does mean, but I don't lean towards any mind control, or at least it manifesting as forced posting.

It's likely the wolf has control of the Clodagh account so is just posting mountains of gibberish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Not getting this?

• Advertisement

It's likely the wolf has control of the Clodagh account so is just posting mountains of gibberish.

Or tasks. Can't rule that out.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That doesn't scream "Mind control" at all.

So what do you think ? A wolf looking to play a ruse to get into game and look villagey with evil ambiguous powers being used against them ? I could buy that, with Necro whispering "Loki" to add weight to the performance . .

I would be filing that sort of theory away for the moment ...

That was my first thought, but what if they decided to take over a non anon poster.. couldnt see it happening that they could only take over Anon

Ummm this spells THANOS on a phone number pad...

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Or tasks. Can't rule that out.

Not fully but the rapid fire nature leads me to believe it's an account takeover.

Like if you look at Clodaghs last legit post a page or so back it seems the wolf got the keys and went wild.

Too obvious though, not even remotely subtle

How old is your phone :pac:

But why post gibberish ? I would of thought it would make more sense to be subtle and throw out some stuff that could make it harder for Clodagh to explain . . The gibberish stuff seems like kind of a waste of that sort of power.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Yeah but if it were your account or anyone else not playing anon, another player would have no rights to access your account.

It does seem like the posts were coming in very fast to be sent to beaker to then send to clodagh who then posts what they’re told to post.

Crazy idea....but could someone be deliberately trying to get themselves lynched or killed to activate their power or transform them or am I over thinking this waaaaay to much?

Not fully but the rapid fire nature leads me to believe it's an account takeover.

Like if you look at Clodaghs last legit post a page or so back it seems the wolf got the keys and went wild.

Too obvious though, not even remotely subtle

Too obvious could be a good way to hide in plain sight though.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote:
    So what do you think ? A wolf looking to play a ruse to get into game and look villagey with evil ambiguous powers being used against them ? I could buy that, with Necro whispering "Loki" to add weight to the performance . .

Post 583 I think is the last legit post Clodagh made. Then I got called a wolf and a villager in quick succession :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

huh

I mean, there's brazen, and then there's that.

Trigger wrote: »
    How old is your phone :pac:

Jeez what is it with forum games, first my undersink press is too big and fancy, now my phone is old!

Jeez what is it with forum games, first my undersink press is too big and fancy, now my phone is old!

What phone is it?

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Too obvious could be a good way to hide in plain sight though.

We will likely have to flip the Clodagh slot at some point now

I must say there has been some weirdly strong resistance to voting Molly.

First Vernon rampages in defending her and now Clodagh is doing... whatever.

Strongly believe lynching Molly is our best call this evening

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    What phone is it?

And does it have the crazy frog ringtone?

Orla WW wrote: »
    What phone is it?

It's a huawei p30 lite... I just went into the phone app and the letters are under the numbers!

We will likely have to flip the Clodagh slot at some point now

I must say there has been some weirdly strong resistance to voting Molly.

First Vernon rampages in defending her and now Clodagh is doing... whatever.

Strongly believe lynching Molly is our best call this evening

Can you give me two honest good reasons for Molly?

Post 583 I think is the last legit post Clodagh made. Then I got called a wolf and a villager in quick succession :pac:

I am uncomfortable with how comfortable you are finding all this crazy . . :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    huh

I mean, there's brazen, and then there's that.

Could have been a task to post that number...executed poorly :D

Advertisement