Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Orla WW wrote:
    Can you give me two honest good reasons for Molly?

Sure

One is her posting this morning, the stuff about voting me just does not seem legit at all

Second is her reaction to being called out on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I wouldn't waste too much time analysing those posts and I'm afraid I won't be explaining them. Suffice to say, they're in the best interests of the village though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

nothing wrote: »
    It's a huawei p30 lite... I just went into the phone app and the letters are under the numbers!

Cool. Just to confirm things, can I have your backroom username and password?

Necro wrote: »
    Sure

One is her posting this morning, the stuff about voting me just does not seem legit at all

Second is her reaction to being called out on it

Fair points. Cheers Necro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

We will likely have to flip the Clodagh slot at some point now

I must say there has been some weirdly strong resistance to voting Molly.

First Vernon rampages in defending her and now Clodagh is doing... whatever.

Strongly believe lynching Molly is our best call this evening

I dunno if you can call that resistance, it's not like Molly has all the votes rn. I find the Molly Doris thing sus and Clodagh's latest has her on the radar but I'm not feeling strongly inclined enough any way to place a vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

beakerjoe wrote: »
    In case you missed it

Backrooms are back at the following web site : http://keith.thisismydublin.ie/wwbackup/

Same login details work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

Orla WW wrote: »
    Cool. Just to confirm things, can I have your backroom username and password?

Hah! I'm new, not stupid.... Um... I think

Jake WW wrote:
    I am uncomfortable with how comfortable you are finding all this crazy . .

Ah there's no point getting worked up about it. We will have to kill Clodagh at some point now anyways but I would prefer and see if they are able to post normally and mount some type of a defence first before deciding when.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't waste too much time analysing those posts and I'm afraid I won't be explaining them. Suffice to say, they're in the best interests of the village though

You did make bit of an entrance to be fair. And as for 'best interests' of the village, yeah I've seen that before.

If you are Thanos, your idea of best interests are messed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Crazy idea....but could someone be deliberately trying to get themselves lynched or killed to activate their power or transform them or am I over thinking this waaaaay to much?

Its not that crazy, there's at least one regular player who for some reason often tries to get themselves lynched on Day 1, only to flip as Village... Usually the attempt is more two dimensional, but wouldn't surprise me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Ah there's no point getting worked up about it. We will have to kill Clodagh at some point now anyways but I would prefer and see if they are able to post normally and mount some type of a defence first before deciding when.

Looks like that defence won't be coming going by their last post..

"You can't question me or else the village is in trouble" just seems like an awful way to slink under the radar

Trigger wrote:

Yes I don't like that admittedly. No issue from me lynching her if that's all she has to say for herself

Unless there is some masterplan I dont get Clodagh. But there well could be a masterplan. Might make sense later on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

nothing wrote: »
    It's a huawei p30 lite... I just went into the phone app and the letters are under the numbers!

dont listen to them. i've got some sort of huawei as well and when i unlock using my pin i also get the letters on the numbers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Unless there is some masterplan I dont get Clodagh. But there well could be a masterplan. Might make sense later on.

Like, the obvious answer is she's Thanos. Per Nothing, she literally used Thanos' name in numbers.

Is that TOO obvious? Its brazen. I don't buy mind control. If it's a task, she's thrown herself into the spot light for the next 48 hours.

Trigger wrote: »

"You can't question me or else the village is in trouble" just seems like an awful way to slink under the radar

TBF, I didn't say that the village would be in trouble. Lynching me wouldn't have severely negative consequences for the village either. I will reveal in good time but just not right now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

dont listen to them. i've got some sort of huawei as well and when i unlock using my pin i also get the letters on the numbers.

Yep, just checked mine there (P30 Pro) and it's the same. Can't say that I have ever taken notice of it before.

TBF, I didn't say that the village would be in trouble. Lynching me wouldn't have severely negative consequences for the village either. I will reveal in good time but just not right now

Alright then Clo.

Who would you vote for tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Someone suggested FFA's earlier, are we attempting them today or nah?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Like, the obvious answer is she's Thanos. Per Nothing, she literally used Thanos' name in numbers.

Is that TOO obvious? Its brazen. I don't buy mind control. If it's a task, she's thrown herself into the spot light for the next 48 hours.

Let the wolves take her out so ...

This is too easy a lynch N1 target for me . . TWTBAW or whatever, I don't even have a target tonight but I am not sold on killing Clodagh.

I am prob gonna go for a lower poster unless something more concrete arises between now and 9.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Alright then Clo.

Who would you vote for tonight?

Clodagh has placed a vote for Doris on the vote thread. After voting for herself.

So....FFAs?

I think FFAs are a good idea even though it's a crap shoot and I'll probably feature on many of them.

Villagers will be happy to do a genuine FFA whereas the knowledge wolves will have (i.e. who the wolves are & who the villagers are) may be useful against them later on

I'll have mine shortly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Thanos : The SK will be Thanos. Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as some powers or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones.

If Thanos chooses to chase the Infinity Stones, he will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day. If Thanos completes all six tasks, he will acquire the Infinity Gauntlet. If Thanos possesses the Infinity Gauntlet he will have the power to kill half of the remaining players on that day (the snap). Each player affected by the snap will be chosen at random.

this may be a crazy notion, but i think it fits. after the 6 tasks thanos gets the gauntlet which suggests to me he already has the stones. so 5 stones with 5 powers he can use before he gets the gaunlet to maybe help him survive till then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Vernon, Molly and Doris would be my FFA right now FWIW.

Vernon, mainly for the way they came onto the thread throwing accusations around when it was very obvious that they hadn't read the thread while jumping to the defense of Molly.

Molly & Doris for the votes this morning and subsequent posts when questioned.. either could have been trying to be the first to vote in for a task. May need to read back on that again

Thanos : The SK will be Thanos. Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as some powers or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones.

If Thanos chooses to chase the Infinity Stones, he will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day. If Thanos completes all six tasks, he will acquire the Infinity Gauntlet. If Thanos possesses the Infinity Gauntlet he will have the power to kill half of the remaining players on that day (the snap). Each player affected by the snap will be chosen at random.

this may be a crazy notion, but i think it fits. after the 6 tasks thanos gets the gauntlet which suggests to me he already has the stones. so 5 stones with 5 powers he can use before he gets the gaunlet to maybe help him survive till then.

Specifically says chase the stones though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Can someone explain that fecking crazy post by Doris with all the numbers etc. Not great with the source material but I mean that's a weird post

Also eh Clodaghs very weird posts

Fun day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

No, the opening paragraph says he foregoes any of his powers

Day one FFAs are bit all over the place are they not? But yeah, definitely one or two folks who have come to attention very early on, but literally we have very little confirmed, actually we have nothing confirmed, it's all speculation.

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Let the wolves take her out so ...

This is too easy a lynch N1 target for me . . TWTBAW or whatever, I don't even have a target tonight but I am not sold on killing Clodagh.

I am prob gonna go for a lower poster unless something more concrete arises between now and 9.

I'm likely feeling the same.

I'm not going to go blind on a lower poster, but I'm going to read my read list and look at someone I feel is trying to stay under the radar (but still threw up a flag).

Advertisement