Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't waste too much time analysing those posts and I'm afraid I won't be explaining them. Suffice to say, they're in the best interests of the village though

Could be thor who's lost their powers and needs to sacrafice themselves to get them back (as in first thor movie) though not sure typing a pile of nonsense and coded thanos is the best course of action for a self sacrafice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Can someone explain that fecking crazy post by Doris with all the numbers etc. Not great with the source material but I mean that's a weird post

Also eh Clodaghs very weird posts

Fun day

Why vote Molly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Day one FFAs are bit all over the place are they not? But yeah, definitely one or two folks who have come to attention very early on, but literally we have very little confirmed, actually we have nothing confirmed, it's all speculation.

Ugh, apologies for the double post.

Should we agree a time to post FFAs to stop a wolf bandwagon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why vote Molly?

Cause she's suspicious, I didn't like her responses earlier when questioned. I said it was a possible task to vote first, she tried to then rectify the vote which was even more suspicious. She had all day to vote, no need to rush it at all. Her posting pre her vote was a bit off and I just get a genuinely bad vibe from her

Doris or Clodagh have also posted oddly so fsr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Orla WW wrote: »
    Ugh, apologies for the double post.

Should we agree a time to post FFAs to stop a wolf bandwagon?

Agree with FFAs and a time but how would this stop wolf bandwagon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Day one FFAs are bit all over the place are they not? But yeah, definitely one or two folks who have come to attention very early on, but literally we have very little confirmed, actually we have nothing confirmed, it's all speculation.

Day 1 FFAs are all over the place. That's the point.
    They provide the village with stuff to read back on latter in the game. Oh, someone flipped wolf? Who did they put on their FFA when not under pressure? Oh, X is the seer? Who was he posting on his FFA?

Its harder to creative narratives for wolves when the FFAs are done early.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Specifically says chase the stones though.

Could it be possible that Clodagh possessed the first stone and Thanos has now taken that from her and the posts are part of the change over

Agree with FFAs and a time but how would this stop wolf bandwagon?

My thinking was we would stop wolves switching votes last minute to save one of their own, if not on their ffa list. Just a thought though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just finishing work in next 5 mins so will take the arduous journey downstairs to my laptop to post my FFA shortly.

This work from home malarkey is tough I tells ya :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

FFA#1

Doris WW - when I was doing my thing earlier, I noticed that Doris had also done two thing similar things which is why my vote is currently on her

Mollyb - the early vote with poor reasoning; it's an easy way for a wolf to fly under the radar by putting in an early vote as a placeholder and then "forget" to change it

Drumpot/ShaneU/Guffy/G&R/Kitten_k - with 5 wolves & an SK on board, there's bound to be at least one hiding in the low voters

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That doesn't scream "Mind control" at all.

Such a power would need to be something that can be used on anon and non-anon accounts. Clodagh's rapid posts doesn't read like something being fed to her though either, at least in my opinion. I dont know what that does mean, but I don't lean towards any mind control, or at least it manifesting as forced posting.

I like this post and agree with it. Not mind control, quick flow. Either a bogey in an account or a good guy tasking in plain sight. Hard to differentiate given one of the key evil roles has loads of tasks to do.

That said, I'd imagine there are good tasks too to give Thanos a chance of completion. Just not sure it'd be that obviously done. Clodagh I feel is best left to the wolves for now, if she's still here on Wednesday, someone can take her out

Trigger wrote: »
    Could it be possible that Clodagh possessed the first stone and Thanos has now taken that from her and the posts are part of the change over

That seems like a stretch tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Sorry that i have been missing in action but Three cut me off the rotten shower so i couldn't post till home. I have a serious amount to catch up on but I see Thanos has chosen the tasks.

Err

Clodagh

Jake is Drumpot and Shane is Eva I'm pretty sure... :D

That could work for thor - with jane being imbued with the reality stone...

So then we can expect weird reactions from whoever "currently" possesses the other stones? So then, um... Vision, loki, dr strange will also be in for similar maybe?! Hmm maybe I'm thinking too much

FFA#1

Doris WW - when I was doing my thing earlier, I noticed that Doris had also done two thing similar things which is why my vote is currently on her

Mollyb - the early vote with poor reasoning; it's an easy way for a wolf to fly under the radar by putting in an early vote as a placeholder and then "forget" to change it

Drumpot/ShaneU/Guffy/G&R/Kitten_k - with 5 wolves & an SK on board, there's bound to be at least one hiding in the low voters

Drumpot is Jake and Shane is Eva.

Ooohhhh. Does the SK build a team by collecting the players who have stones?

No, nothing to do with the stones and not mind control either

Orla WW wrote:
    Ooohhhh. Does the SK build a team by collecting the players who have stones?

No.. they do tasks for the stones.

• Advertisement

Drumpot is Jake and Shane is Eva.

Cheers

FFA#1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Cause she's suspicious, I didn't like her responses earlier when questioned. I said it was a possible task to vote first, she tried to then rectify the vote which was even more suspicious. She had all day to vote, no need to rush it at all. Her posting pre her vote was a bit off and I just get a genuinely bad vibe from her

Doris or Clodagh have also posted oddly so fsr

I'm hurt. :(

And my FFA is a bit all over the place. I'm totally grabbing at straws here. I'm leaving Necro off for now because I wanted to look elsewhere and see if anything was giving me stronger feelings.

So in no particular order:
    Barney – Lots of talk about mechanics of the Thanos role today giving me a niggle. Shows up just before the munch this morning so has he logged on to make his decision as Thanos and do his task? Could his strong defense of Thanos be his task maybe? He also mentioned snap and Thanos quite a few times. I realise I've now mentioned Thanos more times in this post that him. The irony. :rolleyes:)

Doris – Mental posts this afternoon, I dunno what’s going on, soft claiming Starlord on D1 isn’t great either. I’m sure there’s something I’m missing here. Odd voting for Necro and then herself this morning. Her faux spat with Abi yesterday seemed very forced to me.

Abigail – same reason as above for Doris, the faux argument yesterday didn’t sit well with me. It seemed like 2 teammates putting on a show. She dived straight into hunting on day 0 even though most posts up to that point had been fluff. She’s disappeared today. No posts at all.

Clodagh – no show yesterday so she was subbed in. Her completely off the wall posts today, Maybe Thanos tasks?

Conclusion: I haven't a clue as usual. Strongest feeling is still on Necro.

Necro wrote: »
    No.. they do tasks for the stones.

Ah k. Was wonder could it be like that zombie thing where a third team is built by one player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

If I had to pick a top 3 my FFA#1 would be
    Barney
    Doris
    Abigail

Doris - because of earlier

Clodagh - the most bizarre opening few posts ever.

For third I'm thinking Molly based on couple of posters suggestions, but not in stone.

I am definitely open to corrections on anyone here.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If I had to pick a top 3 my FFA#1 would be
    Barney
    Doris
    Abigail

Barney is on my radar too as they seem too quiet but I'm not sure it's enough to vote there.

Reading back now on the laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

FFA#1

are you a villager?

are you a villager?

Yes

After reading the glossary, I've taken molly off my list for now.

So abi, for that weirdness yesterday, clodagh for today's weirdness though its a coin flip, and... Jake/drumpot who probably just made a login mistake but I'm suspicious nonetheless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

AM I missing something? CLodagh was subbed in AFTER Thanos chose to go for the stones. SO surely it rules her out as being Thanos?

Advertisement