Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Yes

then why have doris top of your FFA for doing the same actions as you, the villager? that should lead you to think she is also a villager for behaving the same

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

#FFA1

Molly - obvious, been pushing it all day but a recap for those who aren't up to date can be found here - Necro VS Molly: Electric Boogaloo

Green&Red - usually more vocal but has said the sum total of eff all, just popping up here and there with posts -
    Green&Red wrote: »
    Evening all

Hungover here too and the fantasy is going very poorly
    In fairness I think that’s pretty standard behaviour, if in doubt shoot Necro

I’m more interested in whether it was a village vig or a wolf team attack. The fact that it was a dud suggests it was a village attack
    I thought she was overly defensive too, having said that she above the parapet now so surely the seer or someone with a vig shot will sort it out either way

Giving a bit of input on the Molly battle but nothing else of note. Like nothing.

Clodagh - the messing and lack of explanation means we have to flip this slot at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Going to hold off in my FFA as I don't have enough to do it. I have my vote in for Doris as that is the only person I really suspect right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

then why have doris top of your FFA for doing the same actions as you, the villager? that should lead you to think she is also a villager for behaving the same

I thought that there might be a wolf with a mirror of my role; I considered that more likely than two villagers with identical tasks but I could be wrong

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Doris - because of earlier

I am definitely open to corrections on anyone here.
    As I've already said I'm fairly sure Doris is village and I know their role

• Advertisement

I thought that there might be a wolf with a mirror of my role; I considered that more likely than two villagers with identical tasks but I could be wrong

i read your FFA as the 2 of you behaving in a similar way. if this is got to do with tasking please provide more info.

and you've just admitted to having a role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Don’t vote for me!!!

Doris WW wrote: »
    Don’t vote for me!!!

relax. there's plenty of time yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

AM I missing something? CLodagh was subbed in AFTER Thanos chose to go for the stones. SO surely it rules her out as being Thanos?

Why would this be the case? Because no one would've been there to make the decision? Plausible I suppose. Maybe BJ would've just made the choice for them. Or the original poster was there and put in a placeholder and then something came up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

man, nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it
    When you're ugly and someone loves you, you know they love you for who you are. Beautiful people never know who to trust.
    Two Drax quotes

• Advertisement

i read your FFA as the 2 of you behaving in a similar way. if this is got to do with tasking please provide more info.

Everyone has a role yoss, this is not new information :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Two Drax quotes

Could not be that simple, could it?

I’m voting Clodagh. If she thinks that both of us had similar posts then I know that mine are aligned to who I am. So hers, spelling out Thanos........

No brainer from where I’m sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,730 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Thanos : The SK will be Thanos. Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as some powers or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones.
    If Thanos chooses to chase the Infinity Stones, he will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day. If Thanos completes all six tasks, he will acquire the Infinity Gauntlet. If Thanos possesses the Infinity Gauntlet he will have the power to kill half of the remaining players on that day (the snap). Each player affected by the snap will be chosen at random.
    this may be a crazy notion, but i think it fits. after the 6 tasks thanos gets the gauntlet which suggests to me he already has the stones. so 5 stones with 5 powers he can use before he gets the gaunlet to maybe help him survive till then.

Thanos has chosen tasks to obtain the stones, get to use the gauntlet

y0ss you are keen on the snap killing off a lot of players, mvp rvs could end up dead

Two Drax quotes

Dead is a guardian of the galaxy isn’t he?

Drax not dead

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Why would this be the case? Because no one would've been there to make the decision? Plausible I suppose. Maybe BJ would've just made the choice for them. Or the original poster was there and put in a placeholder and then something came up?

Would need to check back, but had she posted up till this morning? I can't imagine BJ would make that decision if he was going to get a sub?

Similar as in exactly similar although Eva's vouching for Doris gives me pause - no way would a wolf put themselves out there like that for a fellow wolf. So either Eva is mistaken or Doris & Eva are village

Of course I'm admitting a role, everyone has a role of some sort as per the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Drax not dead

Yep, he's the tall muscly ugly one

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Drax not dead

He'd definitely be team village. Probably power rolled. No way he'd out himself on day one.

• Advertisement

Get your vote off me then Clodagh!

I’m voting Clodagh. If she thinks that both of us had similar posts then I know that mine are aligned to who I am. So hers, spelling out Thanos........

No brainer from where I’m sitting.

Do you see the similarity in some of our posts?

Get your vote off me then Clodagh!

Relax Doris, it's only half 5!! I'm definitely considering moving it though

You copied me in voting for yourself

Both of you posted quotes from Guardians of the Galaxy characters...

This talk of copying etc, I seen in the OP it mentioned the word mirrors when it was describing Loki. could something be going on here?

Also. those saying the snap would be good, GTFO! I lost my life at the last mass killing event and don't want to go this way again. I am a gambling woman, but taking out 50% of the field is not idea. You have the rolled villagers and the villagers which outnumber the wolves. I would not like this to happen.

This talk of copying etc, I seen in the OP it mentioned the word mirrors when it was describing Loki. could something be going on here?

Also. those saying the snap would be good, GTFO! I lost my life at the last mass killing event and don't want to go this way again. I am a gambling woman, but taking out 50% of the field is not idea. You have the rolled villagers and the villagers which outnumber the wolves. I would not like this to happen.

:D That was awesome though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Necro wrote: »
    Both of you posted quotes from Guardians of the Galaxy characters...

And both voted for themselves and another player.

Relax Doris, it's only half 5!! I'm definitely considering moving it though

I’ve just gone over your posts again and the answer to your question is, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

As I've already said I'm fairly sure Doris is village and I know their role

Earlier you said you currently have a vote on Doris, which you don't, and when Doris pointed that out to you, you then claimed to know Doris' role and that she was village seemingly because of that statement...

Is that the case? Or did I miss something more subtle in the exchange? Certainly don't want you to out anyone's role if you truly believe they're village, but the revelation seemed to have come out of nowhere, and that does raise a red flag for me for you. Also the fact that you said you had a vote on someone when you haven't in fact voted for them is suspicious.

Advertisement