Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Get a room Clodagh and Doris... ;)

Earlier you said you currently have a vote on Doris, which you don't, and when Doris pointed that out to you, you then claimed to know Doris' role and that she was village seemingly because of that statement...

Is that the case? Or did I miss something more subtle in the exchange? Certainly don't want you to out anyone's role if you truly believe they're village, but the revelation seemed to have come out of nowhere, and that does raise a red flag for me for you. Also the fact that you said you had a vote on someone when you haven't in fact voted for them is suspicious.

Just read back Doris's posts today, it's fairly obvious who they are tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Barney – Lots of talk about mechanics of the Thanos role today giving me a niggle. Shows up just before the munch this morning so has he logged on to make his decision as Thanos and do his task? Could his strong defense of Thanos be his task maybe? He also mentioned snap and Thanos quite a few times. I realise I've now mentioned Thanos more times in this post that him. The irony. :rolleyes:)

Go back and point out any defence of Thanos please. I believe that there could be a benefit to Thanos but it seems that's just me. We obviously need to get rid of thanos to win but they could help us win under the right scenario. Also, most of my discussion on it has had little to do with the actually mechanics of it, more that it might not be the worst thing to happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Switching my vote to Guffy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

This talk of copying etc, I seen in the OP it mentioned the word mirrors when it was describing Loki. could something be going on here?

Also. those saying the snap would be good, GTFO! I lost my life at the last mass killing event and don't want to go this way again. I am a gambling woman, but taking out 50% of the field is not idea. You have the rolled villagers and the villagers which outnumber the wolves. I would not like this to happen.

Just to be clear, I don't recall anyone saying it would be good. yoss thinks it would be hilarious and entertaining and I said it could be beneficial under the right circumstances (if the villagers are in a deep hole).

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I haven’t properly looked at anyone’s posts so far today so no idea who to put on an FFA.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

@Clodagh and MrsF
    I don't think your votes in the current format work as you have a space after ##

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Necro wrote: »
    Just read back Doris's posts today, it's fairly obvious who they are tbh

I know who they were alluding to being, but why would any of us accept that as fact and just take it as face value?

I know who they were alluding to being, but why would any of us accept that as fact and just take it as face value?

Gut call. If someone wishes to counter I'd happily reassess.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Earlier you said you currently have a vote on Doris, which you don't, and when Doris pointed that out to you, you then claimed to know Doris' role and that she was village seemingly because of that statement...

Is that the case? Or did I miss something more subtle in the exchange? Certainly don't want you to out anyone's role if you truly believe they're village, but the revelation seemed to have come out of nowhere, and that does raise a red flag for me for you. Also the fact that you said you had a vote on someone when you haven't in fact voted for them is suspicious.

Let's just say I know something you don't and her posts kind of explain what's going on. It has nothing to do with our exchange. I only copped it after saying I would vote for her. Was always going to wait until later to post my choice in the other thread, who knows what could happen in the meantime. Again I could be wrong and she could be a wolf but I'm leaning village.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Eva WW wrote: »
    Let's just say I know something you don't and her posts kind of explain what's going on. It has nothing to do with our exchange. I only copped it after saying I would vote for her. Was always going to wait until later to post my choice in the other thread, who knows what could happen in the meantime. Again I could be wrong and she could be a wolf but I'm leaning village.

Fair enough, had to ask, it was niggling at me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

My #FFA1

Molly, less for the early vote and more for their post about Thanos - claiming that they'd definitely go for the stones felt forced on my read back.

LeVar - posted a whole lot about squirrel's and Liz but not much else.

Eva - posting about knowing roles without a claim feels pockety.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My #FFA1

Molly, less for the early vote and more for their post about Thanos - claiming that they'd definitely go for the stones felt forced on my read back.

LeVar - posted a whole lot about squirrel's and Liz but not much else.

Eva - posting about knowing roles without a claim feels pockety.

Don't think it's that Ecto.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Based on notes I've been taking so far.

I liked Abi jumping into wolf hunting. I don't think a wolf makes themselves that big a target so quickly. My note was to be suspicious of people who tried to paint that as wolfy behaviour quickly. Jake, Patrick and MrsFlush were the ones who fell foul of that.

I'm worried about Necro for deflecting on Flush's behalf. I don't think someone should be defending someone else that quick. But that's not enough to hang Necro right now.

I don't like Molly's early vote.
    Lucy made a post at #315 which felt a little bit too "I'm so good!" by asking questions I felt already answered.
    If I had a seer peak, it would be going in on Trigger tonight.

Has anyone feelings about Patrick right now?

Don't think it's that Ecto.

Possibly but I've put Doris and Clodagh to the side for nos and they're my top suspects.

I think if I'm right Clodagh is village too so I'm going to have to remove her from my FFA.

#FFA1 Updated

I'm gonna update to....

Molly
    Green&Red
    ari101 - seems to be rather happily coasting along posting a bit of shade here and there, on me mainly it must be said so could be just ari being suss of me - but there isn't a whole pile else
    ari101 wrote: »
    Given Cap can't protect himself, you are most likely very lucky or a wolf... Hmmmmm
    I see you draw attention to the pic, which would make sense, but I don't trust anything (paranoia already :D)
    @Liz - no I don't think Necro is or isn't a wolf anymore than anyone else yet, I was just trying to dissect the possible meanings of the actions. Interestingly someone else pointed out Cap might be told who is targeted (sorry can't remember who) but I see that as unlikely, I expect BJ to leave us in the dark to f**k with our heads as much as possible ;)

@Necro - I love your optimism that you'll make it to Day2 to be munched, given the way the votes seem to be going :pac:

Re CFD - I was actually reading the glossary the other day and was wondering why it is called Chinese...?

@whomever suggested we look at the person below us posting - happy to keep an extra eye on Barney (hi LeVar if you are stalking me :D)

I agree re not Thanos hunting unless tasking things arise to discuss - could voting for yourself and having to switch and explain be a task a la Doris?

odds on cee_jay is not evil (wolf or SK) for meta reasons :D But each individual role of the dice brings a whole range of possibilities so just like winning the lotto...

I'm going to try do a proper reread now that I'm on desktop and see if I have any wolfie feelings (not me personally much as a like a fur baby I prefer mine of the feline variety) :)

P.S. Vernon - who doesn't love a glass of wine??? ;)
    Apologies, I see one is Molly's possible typo and duplicate and Doris voted and switched. I just counted them without looking at the names :D

Outside bet is LeVar too, I'd agree with Ecto there's not so much in terms of reads there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Outside bet is LeVar too, I'd agree with Ecto there's not so much in terms of reads there

LeVar is what too? Wolf?

Hard to get a good read on anyone Day 1, and I'm not convinced that some of the people who find themselves with big targets on their backs on Day 1 due to "suspicious" posts isn't more down to sheer ineptitude (apologies to the people who I just implied were stupid rather than villainous ***cough***Molly***cough***), so a lot of this is simply gut instinct...

FFA#1

Guffy ; the silence is deafening, and I'm more inclined to lynch low, let those with the gift of sight peek high (or at least give high posters more rope to hang themselves with)

Necro ; overly eager to jump in and fight people's battles or answer questions directed their way (Flushy, Eva, etc.) for them it seems, despite claims in the past that this is something he tries to avoid doing.

Doris ; I'm not getting the good gut feeling others are getting based on a few gifs and quotes, feels like a smokescreen from Doris, and the posts have done more to sew confusion than anything else.

cee_jay wrote: »
    LeVar is what too? Wolf?

Yeah I agree with Ecto's summation of his game so far. A lot of squirrel girl talk and some fighting with Liz... not much else

Not enough to hang him on just yet though but I'm keeping an eye on you LeVar

tenor.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Nigel WW wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=5517750

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »

Nope, my notes on Patrick literally read 'No idea' right now :pac:

Necro ; overly eager to jump in and fight people's battles or answer questions directed their way (Flushy, Eva, etc.) for them it seems, despite claims in the past that this is something he tries to avoid doing.

The Flush one I will grant you, the Doris one (I don't think I gave an opinion on Eva?) should be fairly straight forward as to why I don't want her lynched mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Capt's protection all day/night or just from the arrow attack, is Necro shielded protected from lynch?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Capt's protection all day/night or just from the arrow attack, is Necro shielded protected from lynch?

Protections don't work on lynch usually.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Did you not ask this (and were answered) earlier?

Are you just posting for the sake of it?

The Flush one I will grant you, the Doris one (I don't think I gave an opinion on Eva?) should be fairly straight forward as to why I don't want her lynched mind

I asked Eva a question (you probably forgot that because I didn't mention Squirrels or Liz in the same post), and you jumped in and answered the question for them.

It actually isn't clear why you don't want Doris lynched, you said yourself it was a gut feeling.

I asked Eva a question (you probably forgot that because I didn't mention Squirrels or Liz in the same post), and you jumped in and answered the question for them.

It actually isn't clear why you don't want Doris lynched, you said yourself it was a gut feeling.

tenor.gif?itemid=5960200

tenor.gif?itemid=5960200

Jesus wept... You should be watching everyone, but sure, I'm watching you too... :D

giphy.gif

I’ve been watching community. LeVar Burton has just set sail with Troy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did you not ask this (and were answered) earlier?

Are you just posting for the sake of it?

No I didn't ask previously, can you show me where I did please

Advertisement