Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Jesus wept... You should be watching everyone, but sure, I'm watching you too... :D

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5621772

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No I didn't ask previously, can you show me where I did please

I’m sure someone did. I’ll go back and check. I may be a while.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jesus wept... You should be watching everyone, but sure, I'm watching you too... :D

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=6206564

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Doris WW wrote: »
    I’ve been watching community. LeVar Burton has just set sail with Troy.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5517750

tenor.gif?itemid=5220225

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Nigel WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5220225

Oh oh I know this one! Genieing... Appearing when someone says your name after not posting for a bit!

Trigger wrote: »
    Probably a silly question, but if he is protected would that not protect him from Lynch also?

‘‘Twas Trig.

nothing wrote: »
    Oh oh I know this one! Genieing... Appearing when someone says your name after not posting for a bit!

You’re name is a lie. You’re a know all !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

AM I missing something? CLodagh was subbed in AFTER Thanos chose to go for the stones. SO surely it rules her out as being Thanos?

Really couldn't get by this post and the random use capital letters. I have been racking my brain with it in different ways. It could just be a coincidence but if you discount the I, S and the start of the so ( start of sentence) and the T in Thanos. The rest of the letters can be rearranged to make Malefactor - who is a mercenary/Killer

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Malefactor_(Earth-616)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,733 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What's everyone else's take on y0ss? Am I way off base?

• Advertisement

You’re name is a lie. You’re a know all !!!

I may have the glossary open in another tab, it was getting too confusing lol

Not bad trigger, not bad.

Really couldn't get by this post and the random use capital letters. I have been racking my brain with it in different ways. It could just be a coincidence but if you discount the I, S and the start of the so ( start of sentence) and the T in Thanos. The rest of the letters can be rearranged to make Malefactor - who is a mercenary/Killer

That's very reaching, was Malefactor even in Infinity War/End Game?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,733 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sorry that i have been missing in action but Three cut me off the rotten shower so i couldn't post till home. I have a serious amount to catch up on but I see Thanos has chosen the tasks.

I'm having issues with Three also, bad coverage

Ok, that's a stretch but a really fun one. I like this.

Necro wrote: »

Do they need to be if its a Thanos Task?

The capital letters within flushy’s post are deliberate though. So could be something.

Agatha and ultron weren't in either, so maybe it's not solely limited to those 2 movies but mcu in general... Though not sure I've noticed them in the mcu, could have been a background or upcoming one?

The capital letters within flushy’s post are deliberate though. So could be something.

And I discounted the ones that may not be deliberate.. as I said it may just be a coincidence

I love it, but seriously how far did you stretch for that one Mr. Fantastic... :D

Male-who-now? :pac::pac::pac:

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

:rolleyes: What have you been smoking. I ALWAYS capitalise words FFS

I have no idea who this person even is?

And I discounted the ones that may not be deliberate.. as I said it may just be a coincidence

So the capital letters are

AM I CL AFTER T SO T

Is there anything else it could spell? You have a point about the caps in the post, the one that has me really interested is the 'L' in Clodagh - that's a deliberate posting

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

You may be on to something with the capital letters being odd, but discounting some and not other letters is odd. For example you've left out T for Thanos but included C from CLodagh which doesn't seem fair.

We need the countdown clock :pac:

nothing wrote: »
    Agatha and ultron weren't in either, so maybe it's not solely limited to those 2 movies but mcu in general... Though not sure I've noticed them in the mcu, could have been a background or upcoming one?

Malefactor is an alias Doctor Doom uses in the current comics apparently, and he'll most likely be in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie, so if upcoming characters could be included, perhaps Mr Fantastic Trigger's stretch wasn't that crazy afterall.

I really wish it wasn't you defending her again....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

AM I CL AFTER T SO T

Is there anything else it could spell? You have a point about the caps in the post, the one that has me really interested is the 'L' in Clodagh - that's a deliberate posting

Do you not often hit another capital when writing?

anyway, Thanos must be laughing at you all as it aint me. And you lot are not just barking, but barking up the wrong tree!

AM I CL AFTER T SO T

I couldn't really find anything else.. the reason I took out the I is I would usually capitalise, and S at the start of the sentence would capitalise itself, and what right minded person would write Thanos with a lowercase :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barney92 wrote: »
    You may be on to something with the capital letters being odd, but discounting some and not other letters is odd. For example you've left out T for Thanos but included C from CLodagh which doesn't seem fair.

T for Thanos could be an auto correct I wonder.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I couldn't really find anything else.. the reason I took out the I is I would usually capitalise, and S at the start of the sentence would capitalise itself, and what right minded person would write Thanos with a lowercase :pac:

Yeah the letters seem strange. Going to Google that person.

Advertisement