Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Orla WW wrote: »
    T for Thanos could be an auto correct I wonder.

Someone being very deliberate about their capital letters in a post are unlikely to be undone by an auto-correct I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

T for Thanos could be an auto correct I wonder.

You dont get autocorrect on a laptop. I never ever ever post from my phone. Hence me saying today about the limited times I clould get on. Other than that I would go to the loo and post.

ANyway, think all you want. I find it kind of funny. I make spelling mistakes regular, usually around the time I need to get my nails done :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Bonju!

No hangover from Eurovision, and just back from a lovely lunch out in the sun.

Oh and Malta was ROBBED by the public vote.

This is your only other post so far where you’ve done it, flushy. Your first post of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,733 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

i wouldnt say content, i just think it would be hilarious. one of those WW moments you want to see happen. that last time, to date is the best moment we have had in WW.

liz, to assuage your fears... i'm not thanos :p

I had to look what assuage meant :o at first I kinda thought you meant sausage or something :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I really wish it wasn't you defending her again....

I'm not defending her? It does seem very reaching but I have acknowledged that the 'L' in Clodagh specifically is a bit strange.
    You dont get autocorrect on a laptop. I never ever ever post from my phone. Hence me saying today about the limited times I clould get on. Other than that I would go to the loo and post.

ANyway, think all you want. I find it kind of funny. I make spelling mistakes regular, usually around the time I need to get my nails done :pac:

I'm going back through your posts now to see if this (bolded part) is true

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

anyway, Thanos must be laughing at you all as it aint me. And you lot are not just

Just Thanos?

Would the wolves not be laughing too?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Doris WW wrote: »
    This is your only other post so far where you’ve done it, flushy. Your first post of the game.

I was just about to post this. It isn't a regular thing then.
    I understand the emphasis on after, like robbed, but not for the other posts.

Letters. Not postss

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Necro wrote: »
    So the capital letters are

AM I CL AFTER T SO T

Is there anything else it could spell? You have a point about the caps in the post, the one that has me really interested is the 'L' in Clodagh - that's a deliberate posting

Am I Clearly After Thanos So T????

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

It's amazing that it has become a regular thing, AFTER ( :D) it has been highlighted

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

So, before tasks etc? exactly!

If you check all the old games, you will see it happens all the time.

Going to leave you guys now as I am not going to get caught up trying to defend something as stupid as what Trigger is doing. Especially with some character I have never heard of, like the squirrel

Going to leave you guys now as I am not going to get caught up trying to defend something as stupid as what Trigger is doing. Especially with some character I have never heard of, like the squirrel

You don't have to have heard of the character. The task is set by beaker.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Letters. Not postss

Oh you put 2 ss, is that a task Ceejay? :rolleyes:

See how ridic this sort of stuff is?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Malefactor has a lover. Could she be calling out to him? 'Ghost Strike'

But it seems to be a very minor character. As in looking at the Fandom page, maybe only five or six comics from the 90s.

Surely Blowjob would be choosing from a large pool of triple A characters and not early 90s characters.

But it very strange, the letters there. Spelling or something else? Any crypto people here good at figuring that out? :D

Oh you put 2 ss, is that a task Ceejay? :rolleyes:

See how ridic this sort of stuff is?

I never said it wasn't ridiculous. But we know there are tasks to be carried out. An error of an extra s is a lot different to your random capitalisation.
    Instead of saying I'm out, defend yourself if you are not Thanos, and not by throwing shade my way in an attempt to deflect.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Do you not think that it's just a bit too much of a coincidence that the letters you were capitalising rearranged to make a Marvel character in a Marvel game?

The rest I can buy, it's that 'L' in Clodagh, she doesn't do it before that post at all.

Does L stand for 'Lynch Flushy'?

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Trigger wrote: »
    Do you not think that it's just a bit too much of a coincidence that the letters you were capitalising rearranged to make a Marvel character in a Marvel game?

It is a crazy coincidence. On phone but is there anything else tasky in Flushy's posts?

cee_jay wrote: »
    I never said it wasn't ridiculous. But we know there are tasks to be carried out. An error of an extra s is a lot different to your random capitalisation.
    Instead of saying I'm out, defend yourself if you are not Thanos, and not by throwing shade my way in an attempt to deflect.

There really isnt any point as I have stated that I often use capitals and said to look back at old games. There really isn't much more I can do. I will just die, you guys will know for sure then I was telling the truth and you can move on with the game. Otherwise it will go on, and on and on...
    Trigger wrote: »

Yeah, I do think it is a coincidence. My death will prove that.

Ah guys and dolls, I have no idea who to vote for. All of these conspiracies are swirling in my head :D

• Advertisement

Sorry beaker I posted the below in the wrong thread.
    I have voted for Mrs Flushdraw.
    My other FFA would have been Ari and probably guffy or G&R.
    The last 2 for the low posting. Ari because I have trust issues after the BB House.

There really isnt any point as I have stated that I often use capitals and said to look back at old games. There really isn't much more I can do. I will just die, you guys will know for sure then I was telling the truth and you can move on with the game. Otherwise it will go on, and on and on...

Yeah, I do think it is a coincidence. My death will prove that.

I mean, if you're not evil you can easily roleclaim here Flushy (not yet mind)

Have you anything that might help the village?

Necro wrote: »
    The rest I can buy, it's that 'L' in Clodagh, she doesn't do it before that post at all.

Does L stand for 'Lynch Flushy'?

I mean the L after the C doesn't seem too different to the M after the A or the O after the S. Don't know how you can buy the rest but not the L in Clodagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Malefactor has a lover. Could she be calling out to him? 'Ghost Strike'

But it seems to be a very minor character. As in looking at the Fandom page, maybe only five or six comics from the 90s.

Surely Blowjob would be choosing from a large pool of triple A characters and not early 90s characters.

But it very strange, the letters there. Spelling or something else? Any crypto people here good at figuring that out? :D

Vincent Von Doom is a more prominent character, and also uses the alias Malefactor...

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Vincent_von_Doom_(Earth-9811)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

This Is Good, Great Even. Really Blending Our United kNowledge Creating Educated Selections

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Vincent Von Doom is a more prominent character, and also uses the alias Malefactor...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    That gives it more weight now. Going to read.

Ok so I went with Doris just because she had the most amount of flags from earlier this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

So... The 5th wolf maybe? If its not a huge coincidence/conspiracy?

Barney92 wrote: »
    I mean the L after the C doesn't seem too different to the M after the A or the O after the S. Don't know how you can buy the rest but not the L in Clodagh.

Cos they're at the start of sentences, the Clodagh one is weird though. I don't mind the AFTER so much as it's for emphasis but the L is standing out a bit to me anyways
    AM I missing something? CLodagh was subbed in AFTER Thanos chose to go for the stones. SO surely it rules her out as being Thanos?

• Advertisement

It is the start of a sentence. They all follow a letter that should be capitalised. Clodagh doubly so because it is at the start of a sentence and a name.

Advertisement