Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote: »
    oh, hi bucky.

Bucky doesn't know he's Bucky and is still a villager I think?

War Machine is Tony Stark/Iron Man's best mate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »

It's the 2nd half of the post that suggests bucky.
    I am still a hero, not sure how uselful yet and looks like I wont find out. But hey ho, dems the breaks!

Wouldn't war machine know what they are doing by now?

It's the 2nd half of the post that suggests bucky.

Wouldn't war machine know what they are doing by now?

Maybe. Could be an apprentice possibly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Catching up and at 15:40, so decided to post now before cating up entirely as its 18:45 now and i can't see me catching up proper in time for lynch. So here is my catch up thoughts to this point.

This post pings me wrong. with 26 players, there are 21 good players, not the 5 in the OP. putting ecto into > rand evil chance.

Here is another > rand evil.
    Seems to want to force her meta onto us as a read.

Why don't you put ##unvote intp the voting thread, that way we can see your true intention instead of just saying it here as you don't think you can.
    I'm seeing a dishonesty to this post.

That cee_jay line is tweaking me all the wrong way.

odds on cee_jau is not evil for meta reasons? WTF??
    How is this even posssible?

If ari is good, then the odds of ceejay randing bad is 6 times higher than the odds of ari getting whatever character they got.
    Thats if ari is good.

then the line about fur babies.

i'll add ari as > rand too.

Okay, will keep to tabs open now and be live as well as catching up in other tab.

I believe, and may be corrected, but cee_jay listed a short WW history before the game that had her as wolf as often as she was village, so this was a silly meta comment). I was saying this is a fresh random chance of being evil (6/26), but if we took into account her past 'luck' she has been a wolf more often than you would expect so on repeated random roles of a dice one would think over time she is due to come up village.

I really shouldn't mix my serious, with my teasing when I post.

ari101 wrote: »
    I believe, and may be corrected, but cee_jay listed a short WW history before the game that had her as wolf as often as she was village, so this was a silly meta comment). I was saying this is a fresh random chance of being evil (6/26), but if we took into account her past 'luck' she has been a wolf more often than you would expect so on repeated random roles of a dice one would think over time she is due to come up village.

I really shouldn't mix my serious, with my teasing when I post.

the odds of randing evil is 6/26 no matter her past luck. Thats gambler's fallacy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I really can't say anything right!

I just assume my power hasnt been activated. I am just plain War Machine and that is it. How BJ dealt with The winter soldier role as how someone could not know who they are is strange.

Anyway. vote for who you like. I am really going to not spend the whole night going on about this. I was accused and I had to come out with my role. Not how I imagined it going.

So you can fight amongst yourselves over my armour. Or return it to Tony! You will find him in the big Stark tower!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trigger wrote: »
    There is no NRV though?

Yes but tbf to Flushy I nearly posted NRV too earlier

I think Flushy is a angry frustrated RV as lots pilling on her, I've been there before

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Patrick & Orla why would you be voting for myself or Clodagh tonight?

I just assume my power hasnt been activated. I am just plain War Machine and that is it. How BJ dealt with The winter soldier role as how someone could not know who they are is strange.

Anyway. vote for who you like. I am really going to not spend the whole night going on about this. I was accused and I had to come out with my role. Not how I imagined it going.

So you can fight amongst yourselves over my armour. Or return it to Tony! You will find him in the big Stark tower!

Is there any other information you have Flushy or just that you haven't been activated yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

If Flush is Bucky, then there’s probably a benefit to lynching her, right?

Stops the wolves getting conversion. If she’s a genuine NRV, which she obviously isn’t, it better to hit her than hit someone with a bigger role.

• Advertisement

Is there any other information you have Flushy or just that you haven't been activated yet?

Just that it will be revealed in time. Since I have no clue what anyones powers are, I can not hazard a guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

dont think i will be voting for mrs FD. the reasoning to begin with was shoddy.

the NRV post, i posted something myself myself earlier on

Does WM become Iron Man if Tony is gone?

Nigel WW wrote: »

Stops the wolves getting conversion. If she’s a genuine NRV, which she obviously isn’t, it better to hit her than hit someone with a bigger role.

But War Machine is a specific hero, I can't see how they would be Bucky

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

its plausible that they are an apprentice and would gain the power if stark dies

That was my thinking, yes. An apprentice of sorts. Of course we don't know Iron Man's powers, or even if he's in the game (though if he wasn't I'd be stunned)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I don't read Flushy as wolfish even before the reveal - I'm a terrible typer, I do it at speed and make silly mistakes, so easy to capitalise two letters in a row rather than one. The... impassioned response feels real to me regardless of the role claim.

One could easily use NRV for unknown roled villager. I would also say with 14? possibly good roles that we don't understand the actions may not yet be obvious? BJ is a mad b*st*rd (I mean this in the most complimentary ways, oh mod god :)) so I could easily see him leaving a good few sitting around wondering what they are doing or if they might turn into Bucky? Maybe I am reading too much into that, but I was trying to work out the mechanics, and the Bucky-player must think they have a village role for now, which also needs to be from MCU so lots to go either way.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Dude, do the math. You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Thanos and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another superdude you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Loki to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the vote tonight, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Loki KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Thanos, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chanpmce (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of killed toinight. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of not being lynched ever! Señor Thanos? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at tonight!

Can't wait to see this post explained.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the 3-Way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Kurt Angle KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! Señor Joe? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!"
    —Steiner's unique way of hyping his then-impending three-way match for the TNA World Heavyweght Championship against Kurt Angle and champion Samoa Joe at TNA Sacrifice 2008, TNA Impact!, May 1, 2008

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Yes but tbf to Flushy I nearly posted NRV too earlier

I think Flushy is a angry frustrated RV as lots pilling on her, I've been there before

Yes that can happen, but that's not what happened seeing as she followed it up with the below post
    I basically am Trigger. If YOU are a non rolled character and you are NOT a wolf or Thanos. you are a NRV. SO lets not be pedantic

Tbf I'm not so sure what to believe, War Machine is a pretty prominent character so she could be him, but not know the role at all? It's possible it could be linked to Iron Man's role? I'm not so sure about the Bucky side. I presumed that Bucky would be told he was a lesser known character

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Have I missed anything important? Or are we still going around in circles about tasks?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Have I missed anything important? Or are we still going around in circles about tasks?

We decided we were going to lynch you for low posting. Discuss

Trigger started a whole load of nonsense surrounding my lack of typing skills.
    He actually wants to kill me regardless! which is making me very suss about him.

Nigel WW wrote: »

I find that suss, is a wagon forming on Flushy
    Bucky Barnes - Bucky will not know he is Bucky. If he is found by either Cap or Red Skull, he will become the Winter Solider and join which ever team finds him first. If The Winter Soldier is activated, he will gain one kill that day

If Capt finds Bucky, the village have a kill which is good for us

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

We decided we were going to lynch you for low posting. Discuss

You have to lynch someone, I’m as good a choice as any

Apart from being village that is

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

You have to lynch someone, I’m as good a choice as any

Apart from being village that is

You, Kathleen, Guppy and Kitten K all very quiet today

nothing wrote: »
    You know they say all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Samoa Joe and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another wrestler you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak, and I'm not normal! So you got a 25 percent at best at beat me! And then you add Kurt Angle to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the 3-Way at Sacrifice, you got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But I! I got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, cuz Kurt Angle KNOOOWS he can't beat me, and he's not even gonna try. So, Samoa Joe, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus my twenty five percent chance (if we was to go one on one) and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Sacrifice. But then you take my 75 perchance-chance of winnin' (if we was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, I got a 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice! Señor Joe? The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Sacrifice!"
    —Steiner's unique way of hyping his then-impending three-way match for the TNA World Heavyweght Championship against Kurt Angle and champion Samoa Joe at TNA Sacrifice 2008, TNA Impact!, May 1, 2008

Is The Abyss playing TNA werewolf

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

I googled Doris weird post from earlier lol

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

Advertisement