Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Eva WW wrote: »
    You, Kathleen, Guppy and Kitten K all very quiet today

Kathleen had network issues till after work and am trying to catch up since. Am not Thanos or a wof.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Eva WW wrote: »
    You, Kathleen, Guppy and Kitten K all very quiet today

Busy day for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

nothing wrote: »
    I googled Doris weird post from earlier lol

I thought someone had mentioned that was a quote from GOTG, now I'm wondering if that was a different post they were referring to

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I keep messing up the voting thread.
    I'm sorry beaker :(

Changing vote from MrsF... Still think it's a suss post but... War Machine as fill in for Iron Man makes sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Trigger wrote: »
    I thought someone had mentioned that was a quote from GOTG, now I'm wondering if that was a different post they were referring to

There was a different StarLord post. Are we going to be good or bad or something in between or something like that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Diff posts. The short quotes.

Is anyone keeping track of votes? I think I’m leading it and that would be a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Trigger wrote: »

I think that was some of the shorter drax quotes? Was that Doris too?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Vote in on Molly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Trigger - lot a fluff, helpful references to the OP, list of post numbers, went to town on fluffy for something I don't see as code, seems to be quite Thanos hunting focused - none of it is lynchable but not seeing any great efforts at wolf hunting here.

Nigel - seems to have given a lot of detailed thought to mechanics and outcomes, not sure I lean either way here so far.

Orla - suggests cut off for FFAs, good hiding play for wolf but would a wolf go to the trouble of suggesting, more likely to agree later. But then seems to specifically to try draw people to wagon on Clodagh/Doris in the below post - not sure about this one? Might add Orla to my FFA with Molly.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Yeah Flushy its beginning to stack up

The letters

Claiming NRV in a non nrv game

But yeah, I dont want people to forgot the Clodagh and Doris shenanigans early.

I've more reading and analysis to do.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Current Votes I think...

Molly - 3 - Necro, Lucy. Ecto
    Doris - 2 - Patrick, Green&Red
    Guffy - 2 - Clodagh, cee_jay
    Flushy - 2 - Nigel, Trigger
    Clodagh - 2 - Flushy, Orla
    Necro - 1 - Molly
    Nigel - 1 - Barney
    JP Liz - 1 - Doris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

ari101 wrote: »
    Trigger - lot a fluff, helpful references to the OP, list of post numbers, went to town on fluffy for something I don't see as code, seems to be quite Thanos hunting focused - none of it is lynchable but not seeing any great efforts at wolf hunting here.

Nigel - seems to have given a lot of detailed thought to mechanics and outcomes, not sure I lean either way here so far.

Orla - suggests cut off for FFAs, good hiding play for wolf but would a wolf go to the trouble of suggesting, more likely to agree later. But then seems to specifically to try draw people to wagon on Clodagh/Doris in the below post - not sure about this one? Might add Orla to my FFA with Molly.

"fluffy" sorry Mrs Flushdraw that was supposed to be "flushy" as some have called you :pac:

Clodagh, your vote on huffy won’t count as it’s not formatted correctly so your vote on me still stands.

Not opposed to the votes on Guffy at all, zero input into the game thus far.

That being said I really haven't liked Molly's defence either. Not really trying to get herself clear at all

Guffy *

I’d love to know why Patrick and G&R have vote on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Still zero posts from Guffy yet today.

I'm still leaning that way for the lynch, or one of the other bare minimum posters ; easy for a wolf to hide there, and low posters also don't really help the village down the road if there's no contribution from them, as the few more active villagers who remain end up doing all the leg work.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    Current Votes I think...
    Molly - 3 - Necro, Lucy. Ecto
    Guffy - 2 - Clodagh, cee_jay
    Necro - 1 - Molly
    Nigel - 1 - Barney
    JP Liz - 1 - Doris

Doris why me?

Updated votes:

Guffy - 3 - Clodagh, cee_jay, LeVar
    Molly - 3 - Necro, Lucy, Ecto
    Necro - 1 - Molly
    Nigel - 1 - Barney
    JP Liz - 1 - Doris

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Doris why me?

I spent most of today doing my thing so never got round to looking into everyone properly. I put that vote on after you asked the question about protection. Nothing solid but I wanted to take vote off me.

If I need to self preservation vote, it’s coming off.

Btw I've no idea if those votes are valid or not, I'm just taking the poster's last declared vote. So if it's wrong blame the eejit not using the correct format!

Clodagh’s correct vote is on me.

Lynching me would mean today was for absolutely nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Still zero posts from Guffy yet today.

I'm still leaning that way for the lynch, or one of the other bare minimum posters ; easy for a wolf to hide there, and low posters also don't really help the village down the road if there's no contribution from them, as the few more active villagers who remain end up doing all the leg work.

If someone has 0 posts, they'll be mod killed eventually. I'm happy to fire my vote into a low poster, but a 0 post poster just feels a little bit too wasted.

I'd much rather a lower poster who people can point to something, even minor, in order to be suspicious of.

Well if that's the case then you're on three with Molly and Guffy and it's going to be randed
    In the event of a tied lynch, the lynch will be decided by the mod randomness.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

ari101 wrote: »

I've done an FFA before I spotted that Flushy post on readback, are you saying I shouldn't say anything in future if I spot something that could be a task while having a read back? Part of the game is to find Thanos and spotting tasks is the only way to really do that without a lucky dip.

I've done a hell of a lot more than you have today Ari ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

At the moment I'm torn on either y0ss, Nigel and Barney

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Would need to check back, but had she posted up till this morning? I can't imagine BJ would make that decision if he was going to get a sub?

From the start beaker said there was an announcement at 10.30 - I assume it was thanos choice so maybe he couldn’t change that and had to choose / flip a coin

I'm definitely thinking Doris or Clodagh at this stage, some very odd behaviour today from both.

I'm definitely thinking Doris or Clodagh at this stage, some very odd behaviour today from both.

I think I can speak for Clodagh too but we’ve both put ourselves on the radar big time today. Don’t you think there might be a good reason why we’d do that?

Why don’t you give us a chance tonight and see what happens? If still suspect tomorrow then lynch away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

What is the doris odd behaviour?

I seen the clodagh stuff, but i don't know what doris stuff you mean.

I think Doris and Clodagh are good tbh

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    I think I can speak for Clodagh too but we’ve both put ourselves on the radar big time today. Don’t you think there might be a good reason why we’d do that?

Why don’t you give us a chance tonight and see what happens? If still suspect tomorrow then lynch away.

I can see the logic there... Pesky logic... Hmmm

Advertisement