Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If someone has 0 posts, they'll be mod killed eventually. I'm happy to fire my vote into a low poster, but a 0 post poster just feels a little bit too wasted.

I'd much rather a lower poster who people can point to something, even minor, in order to be suspicious of.

If Guffy fails to appear, the low poster who recently showed up having not read the thread, cast a vote and then seems to have vamoosed again is Green&Red, so I could just as comfortably put my vote there, but I'll wait a bit longer to see if it makes sense to change as there are currently votes on one and not the other, and Guffy could appear now in the next hour and churn off the mandatory 5 posts, avoiding being mod-killed, and having people move the votes elsewhere just because we assumed they may be mod-killed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What is the doris odd behaviour?

I seen the clodagh stuff, but i don't know what doris stuff you mean.

The weird quotes all over the place! But I guess there could be some secret reason

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Still zero posts from Guffy yet today.

I'm still leaning that way for the lynch, or one of the other bare minimum posters ; easy for a wolf to hide there, and low posters also don't really help the village down the road if there's no contribution from them, as the few more active villagers who remain end up doing all the leg work.

i disagree. easy for a wolf to hide, also could be lynching a powerful villager, could also be a weak villager that hasnt had a chance to get online yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Fairly obvious Doris was doing a village task today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Necro wrote: »
    Not fully but the rapid fire nature leads me to believe it's an account takeover.

Like if you look at Clodaghs last legit post a page or so back it seems the wolf got the keys and went wild.

Too obvious though, not even remotely subtle

Don't think you can do this in a game with non anon accounts.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I’d put a vote on green no bother. He hasn’t taken any notice of the play this afternoon but yet he puts a vote on me!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    At the moment I'm torn on either y0ss, Nigel and Barney

you've been after me all day :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Don't think you can do this in a game with non anon accounts.

Yeah I've changed my opinion on that completely.

My vote is on green. Let’s see if he appears if a few vote for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

i disagree. easy for a wolf to hide, also could be lynching a powerful villager, could also be a weak villager that hasnt had a chance to get online yet.

Could be lynching a powerful villager wherever you vote, and indeed wolves could be hiding anywhere, but it's Day 1 and we all need reasons to vote one way or another, so feel free to disagree, but it's as valid a reason as anyone else has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Doris WW wrote: »
    I’d put a vote on green no bother. He hasn’t taken any notice of the play this afternoon but yet he puts a vote on me!

I was wondering when you’d comment on me voting for you. If someone who hadn’t been on all day came on and stuck a vote on me I’d be spitting bullets. Yet you commented on the votes and never thought to ask me why I’d voted for you.

Strange

Clodagh's vote might be wrong in which case Doris would have 3 but... updated votes

Clodagh - 3 - Flushy, Orla, nothing
    Guffy - 3 - Clodagh, cee_jay, LeVar
    Molly - 3 - Necro, Lucy, Ecto
    Doris - 2 - Patrick, Green&Red
    Nigel - 2 - Barney, JP Liz
    Flushy - 2 - Nigel, Trigger
    Green&Red - 1 - Doris
    Necro - 1 - Molly

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is the doris odd behaviour?
    I seen the clodagh stuff, but i don't know what doris stuff you mean.

Why the vote on me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Trigger wrote: »
    I've done an FFA before I spotted that Flushy post on readback, are you saying I shouldn't say anything in future if I spot something that could be a task while having a read back? Part of the game is to find Thanos and spotting tasks is the only way to really do that without a lucky dip.

I've done a hell of a lot more than you have today Ari ;)

Very true Trigger very true - if you fell like lynching me for it off with you :p
    You did do a FFA true, but shouldn't everyone - I've trying to give me reads on others as well as a FFA, it's tough we so many people and post and so little time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Sorry Clodagh, sticking with you, I'm so paranoid after you typed thanos in numbers!

Guffy *

I’d love to know why Patrick and G&R have vote on me.

Yes I did, green.

Necro wrote: »
    Clodagh's vote might be wrong in which case Doris would have 3 but... updated votes

Green&Red - 1 - Doris
    JP Liz - 1 - Abigail
    Necro - 1 - Molly

Balls I missed Abis. Updated ^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

you've been after me all day :rolleyes:

After a toss you safe y0ss

My vote in for Nigel

Yes I did, green.

Apologies I missed that. Your OMGUS vote on me would lead me to believe you’re a villager also

nothing wrote: »
    Sorry Clodagh, sticking with you, I'm so paranoid after you typed thanos in numbers!

Think about it logically though, Clodagh also posted Drax quotes

Doris posted similar for StarLord I believe

Both of them are....

200.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I feel of those up for votes, I'd feel the strongest about Flush and Molly.

The thing with Molly, however, is I also have fears about Necro and Lucy (minorly), so seeing the two of them on Molly worries me a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I fail to see how lynching clodagh could be a good thing at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

cee_jay - no real lean I have lots of meta thoughts but I'm trying to put them all to one side and see what comes of the next day. Not on my FFA

Lots of mid range posters below cee_jay that I have skimmed through and have no real read on, some are quite fluffy

Guffy and kitten_k - feck all here, at least kitten is on thread

Kathleen and G&R have given RL reasons so pass on lynching them

Final #FFA for now Orla, Molly, Guffy

If Guffy had a big village role and knew they would not be on thread all day they should sub, But I will probably lynch amount Orla (suggesting a wagon on Doris or Clodagh) or Molly (weird voting pattern explanation).

Green&Red wrote: »
    Apologies I missed that. Your OMGUS vote on me would lead me to believe you’re a villager also

Seriously ? My vote is what makes you think I’m a villager? :D

I’m shooting in the dark after that. Will probably throw a vote of one of the two vote people to see what reaction it causes

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why the vote on me?

Do you believe you done nothing that should warrant suspicion from me?

Seriously ? My vote is what makes you think I’m a villager? :D

Ya, I could see a wolf just ignoring my vote a lot quicker than voting back on me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    I wasn’t worried about Molly being able to change their vote. I was worried about people throwing in useless votes so early with the possibility of them not being able to change and actually vote for who they think is wolfy

Fair enough I s'ppose. cee_jay did the same today with Mrs. F and someone else.

I didn't think Mrs. F's post was that odd. It was a stretch to make it into malefactor, who might not even be in the game?

Other posters have posted in caps and I have tried to figure it out e.g. Eva, Necro

Anagrams are impossible when you don't have a clue about Marvel so I've given up my Alan Turing code-breaking efforts for today.

The oddest thing for me since my last post:

Also Starring Levar Burton going into some comedic script about The Abyss and the poster 'nothing'. JP Liz V1 has just mentioned Abyss again.

Clodagh's mental breakdown (was this Loki?)

Doris' Scott Steiner promo (was this Loki too?)

There have also been several allusions to Jon Snow and the "You know nothing" line sprinkled here and there today.

Having said all that, since I think Clodagh was under sort of trick and Doris is soft-claiming a goodie, and there isn't much to go on, I am suss on

Suspected Wolves

Lucy (pops up now and again to cast shade)
    Orla (maybe it's my imagination but it's like there's no conviction to anything she says and she's prepared to go wherever)
    Patrick (see above)
    Trigger (I just feel like he's a wolf)
    G&R, KG, Guffy low posters (though in KG's case I think I know the reason is genuine)

I'm aware that the same accusations might be levelled at me for the first three reasons.

I’m shooting in the dark after that. Will probably throw a vote of one of the two vote people to see what reaction it causes

Which, ironically... is now you too :D

Green&Red - 2 - Doris, Vernon
    JP Liz - 1 - Abigail
    Necro - 1 - Molly

• Advertisement