Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

And post tonight....

Also dont lynch me :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote: »
    i'd vote vernon more than the current wagons.

I'm torn on Vernon, mainly cos they about faced on this post
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I honestly didn't know that was a picture of Captain America. I know nothing about this theme and it never said it in writing (beakerjoe! :mad:). I didn't know it was a fact.

I am obviously wrong about you being a protected wolf and I apologise. :o

I am going for a much-needed break!

I read that as they legit thought they had found something and were annoyed when it was proven incorrect

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’ve a story to read before bedtime, I’ll do my best to be on before 9

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nigel WW wrote: »
    My logic is thus:

Flush has claimed War Machine, an NRV.
    Either she's lying, or she's not activated yet.
    Bucky doesn't know who they are, so have likely been given an alternative character starting off (though would they have been given an NRV, in a game where there's no NRVs?).
    So, if Flushy is Bucky, there's a 50/50 chance now she's converted into a wolf (presumably both Cap and Team Wolves will try her tonight, and we don't know what happens or who gets preference if both teams try simultaniously).
    So, if Flushy is a wolf who has been caught lying, OR someone who is about to potentially be converted, the trade off to lynching her is possibly getting an extra kill at some point.
    For me, lynching her has more benefits in that scenario. In fact, if I was the wolves, I'd be desperately trying to save her now, on the off chance they can convert her and get another wolf in play...

No one has counter claimed the WM role yet, I think Flushy is an angry frustrated player but village, sorry if I am wrong but that is my read

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

My logic is thus:

Flush has claimed War Machine, an NRV.

Either she's lying, or she's not activated yet.

Bucky doesn't know who they are, so have likely been given an alternative character starting off (though would they have been given an NRV, in a game where there's no NRVs?).

So, if Flushy is Bucky, there's a 50/50 chance now she's converted into a wolf (presumably both Cap and Team Wolves will try her tonight, and we don't know what happens or who gets preference if both teams try simultaniously).

So, if Flushy is a wolf who has been caught lying, OR someone who is about to potentially be converted, the trade off to lynching her is possibly getting an extra kill at some point.

For me, lynching her has more benefits in that scenario. In fact, if I was the wolves, I'd be desperately trying to save her now, on the off chance they can convert her and get another wolf in play...

and an extra kill.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Guffy wrote: »
    And post tonight....

bit late for that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I am suss about kitten... Low poster, but replying to posts which are quite old, instead of joining the current discussion that is happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

i'd vote vernon more than the current wagons.

Wouldn't be opposed to Vernon myself either to be honest. Something not sitting right with me there, although its mostly a gut feeling.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Hmm, Will be glad of the no night posting in order to catch up. I don't remember patrick going after me, but i haven't read between 16:26 and 18:45 yet.

Yesterday, I made notes that when you brought up wolf hunting at the start, Jake, Flush and Patrick all jumped on it. My belief is a wolf would want to dissuade that behaviour asap. The longer the fluff goes, the better.

Thats not saying all three are, of course. But it was the first and quickest issues I've had with people in this run.

Eva WW wrote: »
    bit late for that

Ok, ill wait till after lynch results to read back so :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

And post tonight....

Thread closes at 9.30 so not long left to post

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

nothing wrote: »
    Sorry Clodagh, sticking with you, I'm so paranoid after you typed thanos in numbers!

@nothing, consider what I was posting and whether I might have decided upon the content or someone else
    ##Vote Clodagh WW

Any explanation for your vote MrsF?
    Orla WW wrote: »
    I've to go offline for a couple hours. I'm casting my vote for Clodaghs after that bizarre start.

A bizarre start granted but it's surely clear enough what was going on, right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I hate when you come back in with a dirt load of pages to catch-up on leading up to lynch.

I’ve honestly got nothing, couldn’t work out the Doris thing (Necro literally had to spell it out). And somebody alluded it to being a goody task?! So are we to take it that there will be different tasks being done by different people which will actually possibly help thanos hide his own tasks?

With regards to flushy capital spelling post, I’m not sure I get the explanation. How can somebody type capitals like that sporadically by accident?

Mollys voting thing didn’t bother me earlier but if there’s going to be loads of tasks from loads of people we need to monitor this sort of stuff.

Anyways, I said earlier if I didn’t have a proper target I’d vote a low poster. I hate D1 lynch in every game cause it takes me ages to even have one decent lean and its usually wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No one has counter claimed the WM role yet, I think Flushy is an angry frustrated player but village, sorry if I am wrong but that is my read

Why would anyone counter claim War Machine, especially on Day One? They'll know Flush is speaking nonsense, but won't need to burn themselves right away to prove it.

Thats presuming there is another War Machine, and it isn't an alias given to them for this exact scenario (as is common enough in these sorts of "everyone has roles" games).

what happened in the 3 mins between those posts? myself or nigel didnt post

I thought I had posted my FFA earlier, it really was a toss

cee_jay wrote: »
    I am suss about kitten... Low poster, but replying to posts which are quite old, instead of joining the current discussion that is happening.

That’s because I am catching up on thread to see what happened while I want hear instead of just jumping in and not knowing what’s happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Wouldn't be opposed to Vernon myself either to be honest. Something not sitting right with me there, although its mostly a gut feeling.

Vernon is too suss of everyone, every post feels almost attack on someone. Throwing confusion into the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

A vote for Guffy is a vote for no information! Let the mod sort out someone who has zero posts..

I’m not seeing it with Vernon - someone want to fill me in?

Trigger wrote: »
    A vote for Guffy is a vote for no information! Let the mod sort out someone who has zero posts..

Well he has 5 posts now :pac:

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »
    Thread closes at 9.30 so not long left to post

Well i can tell you now i won't have anything to post by then. I have story time now.

I'm not a baddie but understand if ye want to lynch me as i haven't posted.

And post tonight....

Are you new, a sub in :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Necro wrote: »
    Well he has 5 posts now :pac:

Goddammit :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Guffy, vote Green. He’s off to read bed time stories too so won’t respond.

Trigger wrote: »

Not exactly zero posts anymore.
    Apologies guys mad busy as always
    Nothing to add atm
    Hitting my 5 post count target
    Apologies
    Will read back shortly
    And post tonight....

I still want to lynch Molly. Staying real quiet here too and her on three votes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mrs. F's outrage struck me as genuine I must say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @nothing, consider what I was posting and whether I might have decided upon the content or someone else

Any explanation for your vote MrsF?

A bizarre start granted but it's surely clear enough what was going on, right?

I'm so confused!

I only went off Molly after she pointed out she's always sweary and seeing the molly reference in the glossary.

*headdesk* this is way more complicated than I thought

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Yesterday, I made notes that when you brought up wolf hunting at the start, Jake, Flush and Patrick all jumped on it. My belief is a wolf would want to dissuade that behaviour asap. The longer the fluff goes, the better.

Thats not saying all three are, of course. But it was the first and quickest issues I've had with people in this run.

I'm not a fan of the flush wagon, after her claiming.

If Jake or Patrick wagons were there, I'd join.

I'll go start a Jake one.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Game thread open....

BJ could you please put the new backroom link in OP

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

nothing wrote: »
    I'm so confused!

I only went off Molly after she pointed out she's always sweary and seeing the molly reference in the glossary.

*headdesk* this is way more complicated than I thought

Don’t vote Clodagh or me.

Advertisement