Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Doris WW wrote: »
    It’s to see if voting for him made others move and it sure has. Flip flops all over the place.

Flip flopping is more a village trait in the main though, it means they're not sure in their read

I kinda like the fact Abi was willing to join a wagon, never fear mislynching someone if you're a villager because every lynch brings info

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Necro wrote: »
    I'll say this, Molly has made absolutely no effort to save herself or help the village in the event of her potential mislynch.

Neither, however - has Patrick - this is the sum total of their contribution

I honestly thought that if I changed my vote that it would make people think that I am a wolf for tomorrow lynch (assuming that I somehow miraculously survived tonight) and that I should be a team player and take the hit for the village. Don't shoot the newbie!

Abigail WW wrote: »
    yos count disagrees

That was if Jake switched, I believe

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I honestly thought that if I changed my vote that it would make people think that I am a wolf for tomorrow lynch (assuming that I somehow miraculously survived tonight) and that I should be a team player and take the hit for the village. Don't shoot the newbie!

Nah if you're a villager always fight your corner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Yeah but some have to move to save aswell. If Molly returns good, I’ll be looking right at Kathleen as she moved off guffy who was in the lead and straight onto Molly when a vote on Patrick would have evened things up.

• Advertisement

Nah if you're a villager always fight your corner.

Oh ok. Noted :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Yesterday, I made notes that when you brought up wolf hunting at the start, Jake, Flush and Patrick all jumped on it. My belief is a wolf would want to dissuade that behaviour asap. The longer the fluff goes, the better.

Thats not saying all three are, of course. But it was the first and quickest issues I've had with people in this run.
    I'm not a fan of the flush wagon, after her claiming.

If Jake or Patrick wagons were there, I'd join.

I'll go start a Jake one.

I’m interested to chat more about this. Where did I put off wolf chat or hunting?

Have you even read any of my posts today? (Where I was suggesting we wolf hunt over focusing on Thanos).

Not happy at all with Abi attempting to “starti a jake wagon” at 20:37”, and then looking for wagons to jump in.

Yeah but some have to move to save aswell. If Molly returns good, I’ll be looking right at Kathleen as she moved off guffy who was in the lead and straight onto Molly when a vote on Patrick would have evened things up.

I don't think she will tbh. I think we got a baddie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Patrick WW wrote: »

If you are village, you try to survive by self preserving.
    Not self preserving is just lazy, and we all know wolves do be lazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Just realised I forgot to eat half my dinner I made three hours ago - damn you WW :pac:

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    I’m interested to chat more about this. Where did I put off wolf chat or hunting?

Have you even read any of my posts today? (Where I was suggesting we wolf hunt over focusing on Thanos).

Not happy at all with Abi attempting to “starti a jake wagon” at 20:37”, and then looking for wagons to jump in.

So basically they are thinking the two of us are wolves?

Flip flopping is more a village trait in the main though, it means they're not sure in their read

I kinda like the fact Abi was willing to join a wagon, never fear mislynching someone if you're a villager because every lynch brings info

Abi tried to start a wagon on me at 8:37, sorry Necro that’s dodgy as f**k. I find your casual dismissal very irking. I am irked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

The other side is self-preserving can be self-ish.

If you know your role is relatively disposable, the last thing you want to do is hang someone more important than yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Well
    1.Molly could have vote Patrick too to save herself
    2. if you checked I moved in Molly after asking Necro for a reason
    3. I am not the only one who jumped from Guffy.

If you know your role is relatively disposable, the last thing you want to do is hang someone more important than yourself.

Yeah but it's role madness, everyone has a role so you should always try to save yourself, imo anyways

Abi tried to start a wagon on me at 8:37, sorry Necro that’s dodgy as f**k. I find your casual dismissal very irking. I am irked.

I can see how villager you would think that definitely, tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Today we are all running in circles :p

0051.gif?resize=700%2C476

If you are good on day 1, then you know 1 good player 100%, everybody else could be a wolf, so why would you not work to save the 100% guaranteed villager?

For somebody who is extremely clued into the game and seems relatively diligent you have been lazy at singling me out for trying to stop any wolf hunting.

Asides from your flimsy reasoning , I was pushing for the village to wolf hunt earlier and spend less time trying to find thanos... I’m surprised this would be missed by such a non lazy villager such as yourself ....

Molly, any last words?

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

For somebody who is extremely clued into the game and seems relatively diligent you have been lazy at singling me out for trying to stop any wolf hunting.

Asides from your flimsy reasoning , I was pushing for the village to wolf hunt earlier and spend less time trying to find thanos... I’m surprised this would be missed by such a non lazy villager such as yourself ....

Can you please make your case on me or else do the wolf hunting you are saying that you are doing and stop OMGUSing me.

I can see how villager you would think that definitely, tbf

And you don’t find it dodgy? You find Abi’s reason for finding me dodgy plausible reasons to start a wagon so late? No quotes of my posts where I was supposedly trying to stop talk of wolf hunting , no comment on my posts today suggesting we wolf hunt instead of thanos hunt?

No , an ambiguous “this bunch of players didn’t want to wolf hunt yesterday so I’m gonna start a wagon on one or jump on another wagon”. That seems villagey to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm not a fan of the flush wagon, after her claiming.

If Jake or Patrick wagons were there, I'd join.

I'll go start a Jake one.

Why Jake?

And you don’t find it dodgy? You find Abi’s reason for finding me dodgy plausible reasons to start a wagon so late? No quotes of my posts where I was supposedly trying to stop talk of wolf hunting , no comment on my posts today suggesting we wolf hunt instead of thanos hunt?

No , an ambiguous “this bunch of players didn’t want to wolf hunt yesterday so I’m gonna start a wagon on one or jump on another wagon”. That seems villagey to you?

I don't think you ended up with any votes though?

I voted for you for less than 1 minute. Get over it.
    If i'm around tomorrow, maybe i leave a vote on you all day.

Can you please make your case on me or else do the wolf hunting you are saying that you are doing and stop OMGUSing me.

Look at this... You were the one trying to start a wagon on me for a reason you can’t even explain. Quote my posts from yesterday where I was trying to stop wolf hunting and quote my posts earlier where I was suggesting we should wolf hunt (instead of thanos hunt) and explain to me like I’m 4 years old, how this leads to you wanting to build a wagon on me..

You were the one singling me out, this is classic wolf play trying to accuse me of exactly what you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

think molly must be bad. as a last gasp save, a villager will out their role and a wolf will claim a role.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

When are we getting results! I just want to pop a painkiller and go to bed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

So we get lynch result at 9.30 and thread closes, so no time for discussion of outcome til 10.30 am when we reopen with a munch?

• Advertisement

I don't think you ended up with any votes though?

How does that explain Abi’s reasoning?

I’m not happy at all with this (from a game POV, I’m not actually angry as in angry angry, just don’t like Abis logic)

Advertisement