Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

think molly must be bad. as a last gasp save, a villager will out their role and a wolf will claim a role.

I'd love a wolf flip. Thanos would be great too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Look at this... You were the one trying to start a wagon on me for a reason you can’t even explain. Quote my posts from yesterday where I was trying to stop wolf hunting and quote my posts earlier where I was suggesting we should wolf hunt (instead of thanos hunt) and explain to me like I’m 4 years old, how this leads to you wanting to build a wagon on me..

You were the one singling me out, this is classic wolf play trying to accuse me of exactly what you did.

Please read the posts you quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Anyone want to divide up the tasks of reviewing the Molly or Patrick wagon voters in depth - I am exhausted and have a morning appointment so while I'll be back for munch not sure I will be able to read everyone - divide and conquer?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

ari101 wrote: »
    So we get lynch result at 9.30 and thread closes, so no time for discussion of outcome til 10.30 am when we reopen with a munch?

Ah geez, I didnt realise it was going to be that late to post in the morning. The hour ahead sucks! I have a couple of meetings, so will get to read when I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro wrote: »
    I'd love a wolf flip. Thanos would be great too

That would be mental if we got Thanos. Although, surely we would have noticed something tasky?

I was noticing weird spelling things earlier from folks and too scared to mention it since I was being attacked. Someone called Guffy Huffy!

• Advertisement

Really dislike molly not having a say here before close.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I voted for you for less than 1 minute. Get over it.
    If i'm around tomorrow, maybe i leave a vote on you all day.

You didn’t just vote for me , you said you would start a wagon on me.
    If Jake or Patrick wagons were there, I'd join.

I'll go start a Jake one.

This is not normal village play at 8:37, 23 minutes before a lynch. We hadn’t spoken since yesterday and you decide to try and build momentum against me that late in the day?

And you still haven’t answered how you came to the conclusion I was trying to stop wolf hunting and why you still thought it today after my posting earlier. Very shady stuff for such a clued in player accusing others of being lazy....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Anyone want to divide up the tasks of reviewing the Molly or Patrick wagon voters in depth - I am exhausted and have a morning appointment so while I'll be back for munch not sure I will be able to read everyone - divide and conquer?

I will review Patric voters. Jumped to Molly late-ish from Guffy so can't do Molly voters.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Abi tried to start a wagon on me at 8:37,

Some wanted to get on a Vernon wagon too late in the day based on little reasoning-Abi, ASLB, cee_jay and G&R

Three of them went on Patrick.

cee_jay went on G&R ----she did say she'd vote G&R for low-posting earlier in the day. But she only voted G&R after he was out of danger?
    So we get lynch result at 9.30 and thread closes, so no time for discussion of outcome til 10.30 am when we reopen with a munch?

In that case I'll post this now.
    I think we should refer to nothing the poster as The Abyss, stays true to the name and sounds badass.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Using The Abyss a Thanos task, as also a film (any link to the Avengers, cast etc.,) or have I gone into a dumbass rabbit hole
    "The Wolves seem to be circling the Abyss, its only a matter of time before we catch 'em all."

"Wait when you say circling The Abyss are you talking about nothing?"

"What?"

"You know nothing, the poster, we said we'd refer to them as The Abyss"

"No I'm talking about the actual Abyss, why would I be talking about The Abyss as in nothing in that context."

"Now I'm more confused than ever. Does the Abyss have anything to do with this?"

"No the Abyss has nothing to do with the Abyss, I'm talking about the actual Abyss not nothing."

"You keeps saying The Abyss and nothing a lot, so I really don't know what's going on..."

"Ugh, you're such a Jon Snow, you know nothing"

Infinity Abyss is a six-issue comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics from August to October in 2002. The series was written and pencilled by Jim Starlin. The series centers on the Thanosi, five failed genetic experiments by the Titan Thanos.

Could ASLB be Thanos?

Really dislike molly not having a say here before close.

We don't even know if we will get a flip :(

Could be full role, could be alignment, there might be a priest...

• Advertisement

I will review Patric voters. Jumped to Molly late-ish from Guffy so can't do Molly voters.

Ok I want to look at Patrick themself and will throw an eye on Molly's voters too to see if I can spot anything there.

You didn’t just vote for me , you said you would start a wagon on me.

This is not normal village play at 8:37, 23 minutes before a lynch. We hadn’t spoken since yesterday and you decide to try and build momentum against me that late in the day?

And you still haven’t answered how you came to the conclusion I was trying to stop wolf hunting and why you still thought it today after my posting earlier. Very shady stuff for such a clued in player accusing others of being lazy....

There's a game going on around you, please take the cone off.

Necro wrote: »
    We don't even know if we will get a flip :(

Could be full role, could be alignment, there might be a priest...

Ugh I want auto priest :(

Ugh I want auto priest :(

We will find out in 3 mins or so anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Could ASLB be Thanos?

I'm not Thanos

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Some wanted to get on a Vernon wagon too late in the day based on little reasoning-Abi, ASLB, cee_jay and G&R

Three of them went on Patrick.

cee_jay went on G&R ----she did say she'd vote G&R for low-posting earlier in the day. But she only voted G&R after he was out of danger?

In that case I'll post this now.

Infinity Abyss is a six-issue comic book limited series published by Marvel Comics from August to October in 2002. The series was written and pencilled by Jim Starlin. The series centers on the Thanosi, five failed genetic experiments by the Titan Thanos.

Could ASLB be Thanos?

Any comment LeVar

I'm not Thanos

Well that clears that up then. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well that clears that up then. :D

I'm far too impulsive to go for the tasks and Snap if I were Thanos, I'd want the gratification of daily kills.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Please read the posts you quote.
    There's a game going on around you, please take the cone off.

So , it would be village of me to ignore your behavior and the fact you haven’t responded to my questions on why you wanted to start a wagon on me?

I doubt I'll be here post munch tbh but g'luck Avengers! Tis better to be feared than respected :P

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Any comment LeVar

It would be ironic if you were the one to out ASLB as Thanos as I wouldn't have googled that without you mentioning it. Go Liz!

Might be nothing mind. :pac:

I'm far too impulsive to go for the tasks and Snap if I were Thanos, I'd want the gratification of daily kills.

I can definitely picture you as someone who wants blood and wants it now. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes I think I would be one of your first kills
    It would be ironic if you were the one to out ASLB as Thanos as I wouldn't have googled that without you mentioning it. Go Liz!

Might be nothing mind. :pac:

My head would get so big ;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW has been LYNCHED..... he is dead.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

THREAD CLOSED.

BACKROOMS REMAIN OPEN.

THREAD WILL REOPEN AT 10.30AM

MOD ANNOUNCEMENTS - NIGHT ACTIONS.

First action...... someone grabbed a Laser gun.....and they fired it at Mollyb60......

giphy.gif

But as the trigger was fired, the gun disintegrated into dust. Mollyb60 was unharmed.

Another player also had Mollyb60 in their sights.

The player attacked Mollyb60, ....... both fought hard, but the player was not strong enough to defeat Mollyb60 and died trying.

Necro has died.

As Necro's corpse began to rot, a player stood over him and fired, making sure Necro was dead.

Necro was shot again...... but he was already dead.

The Villains plotted their move and decided to attack. They attacked Abigail WW.

ccb9963b41e358a3bee5593d50c3c8019955d9ecr1-200-200_00.gif

Abigal WW has died at the hands of the Villains.

tumblr_mrsdd4xuSn1sub4kio1_500.gif

An arrow was fired........it hit Mollyb60....... she now has a seer peek arrow.

Mollyb60 has acquired a peek she can use from 9.30pm tonight

Another player had received a laser gun. It was aimed at Green&Red

giphy.gif

This one didn't disintegrate ..... Green&red was shot and died.

Gamethread is REOPENED. Post away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Woah... I don't even know what to say!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Oh my ****ing god.
    I dunno wtf went on here and how I'm not dead but I'll take the reprieve and use it well. Thanks to whatever gods saved me.

I posted early yesterday as a placeholder coz I knew my husband was talking about doing DIY stuff with the house last night. I didn't feel like that needed a detailed explanation at the time coz people always put in placeholders and I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I didn't even realise I was the first one to vote. The stupid rewiring thing turned out to be way more complicated than we expected (who needs 8 wires in a bloody light fitting?) and we didn't finish up till almost 9. I popped on the thread at that point and saw I had 6 votes or whatever so threw up the head and watched Schitts Creek instead. I'm not sorry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I won a laser gun and shot at Mollyb

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Jeez people really didn't like Necro this game

No autopriest :( christ!

Advertisement