Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Well I used my laser gun that I won yesterday on Green & Red.

Molly is not gonna die easily, is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh my ****ing god.
    I dunno wtf went on here and how I'm not dead but I'll take the reprieve and use it well. Thanks to whatever gods saved me.

I posted early yesterday as a placeholder coz I knew my husband was talking about doing DIY stuff with the house last night. I didn't feel like that needed a detailed explanation at the time coz people always put in placeholders and I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I didn't even realise I was the first one to vote. The stupid rewiring thing turned out to be way more complicated than we expected (who needs 8 wires in a bloody light fitting?) and we didn't finish up till almost 9. I popped on the thread at that point and saw I had 6 votes or whatever so threw up the head and watched Schitts Creek instead. I'm not sorry.

You didn't realize your were the first one to vote? There was a whole back and forth on that yesterday morning which you were involved with.
    How did you defeat Necro Molly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Oh my ****ing god.
    I dunno wtf went on here and how I'm not dead but I'll take the reprieve and use it well. Thanks to whatever gods saved me.

I posted early yesterday as a placeholder coz I knew my husband was talking about doing DIY stuff with the house last night. I didn't feel like that needed a detailed explanation at the time coz people always put in placeholders and I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I didn't even realise I was the first one to vote. The stupid rewiring thing turned out to be way more complicated than we expected (who needs 8 wires in a bloody light fitting?) and we didn't finish up till almost 9. I popped on the thread at that point and saw I had 6 votes or whatever so threw up the head and watched Schitts Creek instead. I'm not sorry.

Agatha, you don't know how you didn't die?

Nigel? What's the story with the moved vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Doris WW wrote: »
    Well I used my laser gun that I won yesterday on Green & Red.

Molly is not gonna die easily, is she?

Now your and clodaghs weird actions make sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

cee_jay wrote: »
    You didn't realize your were the first one to vote? There was a whole back and forth on that yesterday morning which you were involved with.
    How did you defeat Necro Molly?

Obviously i realised when everyone started to lose their **** over it. I didnt realise when I was voting.

I dunno how I surived all those attacks. Maybe i'm a cat with 9 lives?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Poor Pat
    Abi got Munched right?
    So assume village and if she was happy to jump on Pat means he was no wolf.
    His other voters may be though.
    Given someone even pushed a vote on him that makes Molly and maybe Guffy suspect as wolves as they were close to being lynched just before 9 as far as I remember.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

So in summary:

Clodagh WW attacked Mollyb but my shot failed
    Necro attacked Mollyb but she fought him off and killed him
    Someone else shot Necro but he was already gone
    Wolves killed Abigail
    Hawkeye shot mollyb and she now has a seer peek
    Doris WW shot G&R

jesus everyone wants me dead over a ****ing placeholder vote on necro. i didnt realise he was so well loved. :(

Obviously i realised when everyone started to lose their **** over it. I didnt realise when I was voting.

I dunno how I surived all those attacks. Maybe i'm a cat with 9 lives?

Maybe you are Agatha. Cat with 9 lives - makes sense you are a witch.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »
    I doubt I'll be here post munch tbh but g'luck Avengers! Tis better to be feared than respected :P

He knew he was a goner, shame

Necro must have been wise to a few wolves

Has Hawkeye any direct kill shot arrows?

• Advertisement

I presume the stolen vote was a power Abi had - she got to steal the vote of the first person (i.e. Jake) who voted for her? That vote then transferred to whoever Abi had voted for

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Holy Sh1t! thats a lot to digest this morning.. absolute carnage

Maybe you are Agatha. Cat with 9 lives - makes sense you are a witch.

well if i am, BJ hasnt made me aware of that fact.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW has been LYNCHED..... he is dead.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

No sign of LeVar's vote here for Patrick, what's that all about?

All the wolves

ari101 wrote: »
    Poor Pat
    Abi got Munched right?
    So assume village and if she was happy to jump on Pat means he was no wolf.
    His other voters may be though.
    Given someone even pushed a vote on him that makes Molly and maybe Guffy suspect as wolves as they were close to being lynched just before 9 as far as I remember.
    What do you mean by what is in bold ari?

Guffy wasn't suspect - loads of us realised his actions weren't wolflike and jumped off him. It was between Molly and Patrick. Interesting that Jake's vote was moved though seemingly with the "stolen vote"

Necro wrote: »
    I doubt I'll be here post munch tbh but g'luck Avengers! Tis better to be feared than respected :P

Is it better to be feared than respected? is a Tony Stark/Iron Man quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

How do we find out whether any wolves or thanos is dead?

LeVars vote was stolen from the Patrick voters. He was in necros and flushys lists but not beakers and his name is nowhere on beakers vote list.

That would have left Patrick with 4 votes. Then Jake jumped on making 5 votes so someone had a double vote?

It’s why I went green. I think he knew there was gonna be a vote stolen so could safely be on a teammate in Patrick. What they didn’t know is the extra vote.

Eva WW wrote: »

All the wolves

All the wolves

....scrambling to put the lynch on Patrick instead of Mollyb is what it looks like.

Molly surviving two attacks this morning and killing Necro in some kind of defense power.

She must have protected by Ultron.

No point wasting any more powers on her, she's protected.

Lynch Mollyb

nothing wrote: »

Hopefully we have a hidden priest role who is getting all the dead info.

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW has been LYNCHED..... he is dead.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

@beaker, can you confirm that there's no typo in this? Specifically LeVar's vote which seems to be missing

nothing wrote: »

There might be a player who has the role of priest, they will have been told in their backroom.

@mollyb, who are you going to peek?

What do you mean by what is in bold ari?

Guffy wasn't suspect - loads of us realised his actions weren't wolflike and jumped off him. It was between Molly and Patrick. Interesting that Jake's vote was moved though seemingly with the "stolen vote"

It was a miss edit trying to think coherently and post on mobile; it makes no sense.
    I thought last night when I read back his posts he wasn't wolfie.
    I think everyone jumping on him and the forced vote makes him even less wolfie.

So for me LeVar (by default there were 26 votes and his is the only missing name), Kitten K, G&R and Doris are suspect now.
    Lucy says Nigel moved a vote. I know he suggested Patrick earlier in the day, but I haven't tracked how he ended up on Flushy.

Is it better to be feared than respected? is a Tony Stark/Iron Man quote.

Just on this though, Necro had a post yesterday also which made me think he was Wanda. He said something about dismembering Ultron. The phrasing seemed weird to me, but that is how Wanda killed him at the Battle of Sokovia I think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Seriously, if Molly has a power that she can be attacked by Necro and kill him, survive a laser gun attack and get a peek from being hit by an arrow after narrowly avoiding a lynch last night by a moved vote then eh she is getting lynched tonight.

I think Nigel moved the vote, would like to hear from Nigel on this

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Eva WW wrote: »

No idea

ari101 wrote: »
    It was a miss edit trying to think coherently and post on mobile; it makes no sense.
    I thought last night when I read back his posts he wasn't wolfie.
    I think everyone jumping on him and the forced vote makes him even less wolfie.

So for me LeVar (by default there were 26 votes and his is the only missing name), Kitten K, G&R and Doris are suspect now.
    Lucy says Nigel moved a vote. I know he suggested Patrick earlier in the day, but I haven't tracked how he ended up on Flushy.

And why isn't Molly suspect Ari? She survived an attack from Necro.

And why isn't Molly suspect Ari? She survived an attack from Necro.

Oh she is, just on mobile and too much to write in one post. That was just on the Patrick voters. Molly is on my Day2 FFA right now :D

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    LeVars vote was stolen from the Patrick voters. He was in necros and flushys lists but not beakers and his name is nowhere on beakers vote list.

That would have left Patrick with 4 votes. Then Jake jumped on making 5 votes so someone had a double vote?

It’s why I went green. I think he knew there was gonna be a vote stolen so could safely be on a teammate in Patrick. What they didn’t know is the extra vote.
    Jake voted for Abigail not Patrick, his vote was stolen

LeVar's vote missing is highly suspicious unless BJ says otherwise

Advertisement