Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Your note has been noted.

And your note noting notes has been noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525f7c17c0fd6e8ecc36faeb763e5857b7a7fc526e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Noted for latter.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Your note has been noted.
    And your note noting notes has been noted.
    Trigger wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9525f7c17c0fd6e8ecc36faeb763e5857b7a7fc526e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

AptCheapKinkajou-max-1mb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm surprised Tony Stark Ironman isn't a roled villager or has BJ some shock twists in store

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Pretty easy tell to fake, if ya ask me. Wouldn't be so quick to stick a village read on that behavior.

Notes aside, I'm not nailing my colours to a mast or anything but the OMGUSSY reaction (that's oh my gosh u suck for the new players btw) to you calling her out is more likely to come from a villager than a wolf from my experience

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm surprised Tony Stark Ironman isn't a roled villager or has BJ some shock twists in store

Are we going to do this dance about every un-named Avenger Liz :D

The OP has that information for you
    Other Avengers are present and every player has a role. Thus, everyone has a backroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Wut? It's role madness, if iron man/Tony stark is in the game he will have a role

Necro wrote: »
    Are we going to do this dance about every un-named Avenger Liz :D

The OP has that information for you

I just thought as he a big one he'd be one RV named in the main post if that makes sense ;):o

I know all Avengers are in the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I just thought as he a big one he'd be one RV named in the main post if that makes sense ;):o

I know all Avengers are in the game

What werewolf rolled powers do you think would suit ironman?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Advice for everyone

giphy.webp

Dwayne Johnson is an avenger now? :eek:

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Game thread open....

BIG NEWS!

The wolves have been joined by another wolf.

We now have 5 wolves.

Good luck
    Bucky Barnes - Bucky will not know he is Bucky. If he is found by either Cap or Red Skull, he will become the Winter Solider and join which ever team finds him first. If The Winter Soldier is activated, he will gain one kill that day.

This hasn't / has happened yet? :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

I was reading up the terminology and the rules a bit and from my understanding, the wolves know who each other are, the villagers don't know who anybody is and what about Thanos? Does he know who the wolves /villagers are or do the wolves know who Thanos is?

This hasn't / has happened yet? :o

Doubt it. I'd say there's just five wolves instead of 4 starting based on new sign ups to the game.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    I was reading up the terminology and the rules a bit and from my understanding, the wolves know who each other are, the villagers don't know who anybody is and what about Thanos? Does he know who the wolves /villagers are or do the wolves know who Thanos is?

Normally the SK wouldn't know anyone other than themselves. Wolves wouldn't know his identity either.

Might there be a shared backroom comms with the wolves? Possible, but Thanos telling the wolves who he is would be suicide either way

Abigail WW wrote: »
    What werewolf rolled powers do you think would suit ironman?

I think I'll leave that to BJ to decide

Maybe loan his suit to save someone or invent a weapon

Normally the SK wouldn't know anyone other than themselves. Wolves wouldn't know his identity either.

Might there be a shared backroom comms with the wolves? Possible, but Thanos telling the wolves who he is would be suicide either way

Ah yes that makes sense. If only I read the OP better I would of seen that the wolves winning would kill Thanos.

An announcement at 10.30am tomorrow, does that mean no munch? It's not clear and I suspect deliberately so?

Game starts with a pre turn (night 0), followed by an announcement at 10.30am Monday morning which begins Day 1.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

What does your Spidey sense think of the potential tasks for Thanos?

• Advertisement

Thanos the SK is a lone player so he knows who no one is, that's my understanding

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Jake WW wrote: »

We are in agreement Thanos should be taking the tasks over the kills, right? Would be nightly disappointing if he was a coward and just took the kills.

I dunno. Hunting Thanos seems like a nice distraction for the wolves to push tbh.

We've no way of knowing (immediately anyways) which path Thanos is going to take either. That will become clear day 2 I suspect (either he will have killed by then or he'll be tasking away)
    Thanos has a choice at the beginning of the game. He can have 1 kill per day as well as some powers or he can forgo his kills and powers in search of the Infinity Stones.

If Thanos chooses to chase the Infinity Stones, he will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day. If Thanos completes all six tasks, he will acquire the Infinity Gauntlet. If Thanos possesses the Infinity Gauntlet he will have the power to kill half of the remaining players on that day (the snap). Each player affected by the snap will be chosen at random.

I think I'll leave that to BJ to decide

Maybe loan his suit to save someone or invent a weapon

In the OP we are informed about a possible turncoat, definitely deserves to be in the op, then a seer, body guard, shaman, role thief and a vig.

Why would a suit loaner or some invented weapon be in the OP?

We are in agreement Thanos should be taking the tasks over the kills, right? Would be nightly disappointing if he was a coward and just took the kills.

Hmm.

I suppose we should all keep an eye out for tasks.

But wolves will surely be also keeping an eye out for him as they could lose more then half their team if he clicks his fat fingers. I presume it’s 2 tasks per day to weds or do we think it’s 6 tasks that can be done anytime?

Also, an extra kill during the day may tell us which option he chose.

2 tasks per day as per the OP Jake, so I would presume the first two would be from tomorrow

I presume it’s 2 tasks per day to weds or do we think it’s 6 tasks that can be done anytime?

Patrick , you aren’t the only one who didn’t properly read OP properly... :o

Hmm.

I suppose we should all keep an eye out for tasks.

But wolves will surely be also keeping an eye out for him as they could lose more then half their team if he clicks his fat fingers. I presume it’s 2 tasks per day to weds or do we think it’s 6 tasks that can be done anytime?

Also, an extra kill during the day may tell us which option he chose.

From Thanos Role.
    he will have 6 tasks, 2 tasks per day

What exactly do you believe is open to interpretation about the wording here?

I don't really like speculating over what an evil role should or shouldn't do tbh, it can lead to daft accusations being thrown later

(Oh but Necro you said you would do this as Thanos and look it's what he did etc etc)

There's a terminology not used to much on here but fairly common elsewhere for this sort of discussion and it's known as WIFOM (Or Wine In Front Of My Eyes)

Basically it describes the speculative discussion that takes place over wolf/evil role actions and what you would do in their position.

• Advertisement

Patrick , you aren’t the only one who didn’t properly read OP properly... :o

Good to know :D

Advertisement