Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

ari101 wrote: »
    Oh she is, just on mobile and too much to write in one post. That was just on the Patrick voters. Molly is on my Day2 FFA right now :D

Ari you seem to be doing a lot of backpedalling here when questioned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Molly appears to have all the powers that Thanos gave up!
    MOD ANNOUNCMENT

Thanos has made his choice. The emperor of Titan has chosen to pursue the six Infinity Stones. By doing so they will relinquish their powers and daily kills.

Lets see what powers they lost.....

Thanos would be the Absorber. Any player action used on Thanos would have been absorbed by Thanos.

So any action used on Thanos would not have the desired effect. Instead Thanos would have consumed the action and gain the use of it himself.

eg: Thanos is hit with a vig kill....... the kill would not hurt Thanos, instead Thanos would gain a kill....., or , if Thanos is the subject of a role steal, the steal wouldnt work and Thanos would be able to steal a role himself.

Thanos could only be killed by lynch or munch.

However, now that Thanos is going for the Snap..... he will have no night kills, no powers. He will have the to kill half of the remaining living players on Thursday if he successfully completes his tasks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Here's how the voting developed last night

Mollyb: Necro (1) @1101,
    Doris WW: Necro (2) @1118, Liz (1) @1805, G&R (1) @2009, Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Necro: Mollyb (1) @1329
    Clodagh WW: Doris WW (1) @1612, Guffy (1) @1733
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    MrsF: Doris WW (2) @1707, Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Barney: Nigel WW (1) @1741
    Nigel WW: MrsF (1) @1832
    cee_jay: MrsF (2) @1838, Guffy (2) @1948, G&R (2) @2046
    Patrick WW: Doris WW (2) @1844
    Trigger: MrsF (3) @1846
    Orla WW: Clodagh WW (2) @1900
    G&R: Doris WW (3) @1935, Nigel WW (3) @2019; Patrick WW (5) @2053
    Ecto: Mollyb (3) @1940
    LeVar: Guffy (3) @1954, Patrick WW (4) @2044
    Abigail WW: Liz (2) @2000, Jake WW (1) @2037, Patrick WW (2) @2038
    nothing: Clodagh WW (3) @2003, Mollyb (5) @2042
    Liz: Nigel WW (2) @2010
    Vernon WW: G&R (2) @2015
    Kathleen: Guffy (4) @2019, Mollyb (6) @2046
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    ari101: Orla WW (1) @2040
    Guffy: Guffy (5) @2042
    Jake WW: Abigail WW (1) @2043
    Yoss: Abigail WW (2) @ 2054

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Seriously, if Molly has a power that she can be attacked by Necro and kill him, survive a laser gun attack and get a peek from being hit by an arrow after narrowly avoiding a lynch last night by a moved vote then eh she is getting lynched tonight.

I think Nigel moved the vote, would like to hear from Nigel on this

Also Molly, if you have some ridiculously good power thats worth saving now is the time to reveal. TBH last night was the time to reveal so I doubt it, the peek is a dangle carrot to keep you but you need to go tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @mollyb, who are you going to peek?

sure that peek isnt valid till after 9.30 and I'm fully expecting to be dead by then so thats kinda a moot point at the moment.

i havent a clue who i'd peek anyway. i'm so confused by this entire last 24 hours i cant form proper reads on anyone. it was chaos in here last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ari101 wrote: »
    Oh she is, just on mobile and too much to write in one post. That was just on the Patrick voters. Molly is on my Day2 FFA right now :D

I'm not sure why you're solely focused on Patrick voters. Why are you convinced Patrick was village? He may well have been a wolf.

What vote did Nigel move?

Also Molly, if you have some ridiculously good power thats worth saving now is the time to reveal. TBH last night was the time to reveal so I doubt it, the peek is a dangle carrot to keep you but you need to go tbh

I cant reveal what i dont know. i havent a clue whats going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm not sure why you're solely focused on Patrick voters. Why are you convinced Patrick was village? He may well have been a wolf.

ari is doing a lot of deflection and changing when questioned. Apparently because of mobile edits?

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    sure that peek isnt valid till after 9.30 and I'm fully expecting to be dead by then so thats kinda a moot point at the moment.

i havent a clue who i'd peek anyway.

I'd like to hear your thoughts all the same though if you don't mind........who would you be on your list of 4/5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

cee_jay wrote: »
    Ari you seem to be doing a lot of backpedalling here when questioned.

In my fist post this morn I say I think the vote on Pat makes Molly and Guffy suspect if they were in firing line. In my second one I also list the alive Pat voters as also suspect. Not back pedalling just putting separate ideas in separate posts.

Feel free to lunch me for being a sleep deprived idiot who can't read her own draft posts. It was the kind of thing that got us started on Molly yesterday though now I'm sorry maybe I went Orla over her but I stuck with my gut.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Oh my ****ing god.
    I dunno wtf went on here and how I'm not dead but I'll take the reprieve and use it well. Thanks to whatever gods saved me.

I posted early yesterday as a placeholder coz I knew my husband was talking about doing DIY stuff with the house last night. I didn't feel like that needed a detailed explanation at the time coz people always put in placeholders and I didn't think it'd be a big deal. I didn't even realise I was the first one to vote. The stupid rewiring thing turned out to be way more complicated than we expected (who needs 8 wires in a bloody light fitting?) and we didn't finish up till almost 9. I popped on the thread at that point and saw I had 6 votes or whatever so threw up the head and watched Schitts Creek instead. I'm not sorry.

Extremely fake reaction.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    All the wolves

....scrambling to put the lynch on Patrick instead of Mollyb is what it looks like.

Molly surviving two attacks this morning and killing Necro in some kind of defense power.

She must have protected by Ultron.

No point wasting any more powers on her, she's protected.

Lynch Mollyb

Also my vote was moved to Patrick

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos[/QUOTE]

I voted Abigail. Who can move votes ? Loki ? Agatha ? Hidden baddy ? Was this power won ? (suggests more tasks going on then maybe we realise?).

I was saying on thread that I might change my vote for the craic (very close to lynch). Perhaps the power was used against me and they didnt know it would be shared on thread that it was a "stolen vote" which would leave me possibly with questions to answer on why I voted Patrick ? Either way, its a move that I didnt do that was gonna potentially confuse things. My guess is that Molly is a wolf and my vote would be taken by the village as a last minute effort to save her.

"nothing" (aka Abyss) said that Clodaghs behavior made more sense now, something to do with the laser , what does that mean ?

In the 10.30 murder fest this morning:

Laser shot: Clodagh claimed this . . So this was a shot Clodagh sent towards molly and it didnt work. It "dissapeared" like Thanos dissapeared Starlords gun in IF using an infinity stone? Is that what happened or is dissapear flavour?

If I am reading it right, Necro died when attacking Molly. Bit of a Thanos feel about it aswell, but there is no mention of Thanos having other powers if hes going for stones ? Unless there is only certain ways of killing him (lynch/munch)? Or is Molly a wolf who was protected from Clodagh and Necro by Ultron?

Abigail was killed by Wolves, fairly clear.

Molly has a seer peak, although given what it looks like above , that is not ideal for the village.

Doris received a Laser gun and shot GnR.

So Doris, Clodagh are village clear by the looks of it. Molly has alot of the dark side surrounding her, very difficult to see how this mornings events were anything other then a villian having some sort of protection.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

I don't know exactly, I read his posts last night and nothing seemed wolf like to me. The late wagon jumping to push him for lynch also makes me even more concerned it would be a wolf move to save a team mate.

I want to look at everyone but you gotta start somewhere. After the shock of the lynch it's where I looked and so is fresh in my mind.

We need to go through the voting step by step with a vote tally at each step.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I won a laser gun and shot at Mollyb
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Well I used my laser gun that I won yesterday on Green & Red.

Molly is not gonna die easily, is she?

How did ye both win or can you not say?

I'd like to hear your thoughts all the same though if you don't mind........who would you be on your list of 4/5
    I had doris and abigail on my ffa yesterday but it looks like they're more than likely village now so I could peek either of them to confirm that and start a village core off.
    I also had you and barney on the list too so maybe one of you?

after that, i dunno. levar maybe? there seems to be interest in them this morning. I'd be happy to take suggestions.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Extremely fake reaction.

Thanks for your input.:rolleyes:

Jake WW wrote: »
    So Doris, Clodagh are village clear by the looks of it. Molly has alot of the dark side surrounding her, very difficult to see how this mornings events were anything other then a villian having some sort of protection.

I wouldn't say anyone is clear without a priest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Jake WW wrote: »

"nothing" (aka Abyss) said that Clodaghs behavior made more sense now, something to do with the laser , what does that mean ?

In the 10.30 murder fest this morning:

Laser shot: Clodagh claimed this . . So this was a shot Clodagh sent towards molly and it didnt work. It "dissapeared" like Thanos dissapeared Starlords gun in IF using an infinity stone? Is that what happened or is dissapear flavour?

If I am reading it right, Necro died when attacking Molly. Bit of a Thanos feel about it aswell, but there is no mention of Thanos having other powers if hes going for stones ? Unless there is only certain ways of killing him (lynch/munch)? Or is Molly a wolf who was protected from Clodagh and Necro by Ultron?

Abigail was killed by Wolves, fairly clear.

Molly has a seer peak, although given what it looks like above , that is not ideal for the village.

Doris received a Laser gun and shot GnR.

Clodagh and doris were both trying to convince me last night not to vote from them after their weird quoting/gif/thanos in numbers behaviour, and said it would all make sense today - they both claimed laser guns, so that adds up as you pointed out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Now that it's obvious Molly is a wolf, there's got to be a couple of wolves in the late Patrick voters

Kitten K voted Patrick 20:36
    Doris voted Patrick 20:43
    LeVar voted Patrick 20:44
    Green&Red (dead) voted Patrick 20:53
    Abigail (Possibly stole Jake's vote against her AND voted for Patrick at 20:53)

• Advertisement

Here's one I prepared earlier

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How did ye both win or can you not say?

Liz, do you really need to ask how? :pac:

Why did you shoot GnR?

I had doris and abigail on my ffa yesterday but it looks like they're more than likely village now so I could peek either of them to confirm that and start a village core off.
    I also had you and barney on the list too so maybe one of you?

after that, i dunno. levar maybe? there seems to be interest in them this morning. I'd be happy to take suggestions.

Thanks for your input.:rolleyes:

Abigail is dead

@Eva

Abigail is definitely not a wolf as they munched her!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Seriously, if Molly has a power that she can be attacked by Necro and kill him, survive a laser gun attack and get a peek from being hit by an arrow after narrowly avoiding a lynch last night by a moved vote then eh she is getting lynched tonight.

I know why you think that, but I absolutely didn't. That caught me off guard.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Abigail is dead

Abigail was munched by the wolves. So village or Thanos

@Eva

Abigail is definitely not a wolf as they munched her!

Could possibly have been the SK but since it looks like she had a power to steal the vote of the first person who voted for her, it seems likely she was village

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW has been LYNCHED..... he is dead.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm

Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW

Patrick voters had a lot of activity
    Abigail - Dead (Munched)
    Doris shot GnR (dead) with a laser
    Jake (Vote Stolen)
    Kitten

Very interesting - only removal from the Molly wagon was Necro who attacked Molly and died for his troubles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Well, someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure Molly survived the lynch, the kills etc. So this is not looking good for our Moll!

Can someone give me a link to the new COP, I am in work and on a short break. I did PM BJ but didnt hear back. Cheers!

Advertisement