Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Why did you shoot GnR?

He was very cagey last night watching the way the votes were going. LeVars vote disappeared making it 4 votes on Patrick so it was safe to jump on. Jakes vote was moved to Patrick but that still only gives Patrick 5 votes. Somebody’s vote was worth 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Well, someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure Molly survived the lynch, the kills etc. So this is not looking good for our Moll!

Can someone give me a link to the new COP, I am in work and on a short break. I did PM BJ but didnt hear back. Cheers!

keith.thisismydublin.ie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't say anyone is clear without a priest

True, but I am presuming there is some GOTG connection with you and Doris and that's why you got lasers ? I can think of the characters you both are, cant really see how that would be baddies to be honest. At this stage, two "semi cleared" villagers is better then nobody.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I had doris and abigail on my ffa yesterday but it looks like they're more than likely village now so I could peek either of them to confirm that and start a village core off. :

Why do you mention Doris but not Clodagh?

As Clodagh said, no one is lock clear yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I know why you think that, but I absolutely didn't. That caught me off guard.

There is a lot of stuff in the lead up that makes me not believe you tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭kitten_k

That was an eventful morning!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I know why you think that, but I absolutely didn't. That caught me off guard.

Anyone else completely in the dark about this Lucy/Nigel thing? Or am I being stupid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Backrooms are back at the following web site : http://keith.thisismydublin.ie/wwbackup/

Same login details work.
    Well, someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure Molly survived the lynch, the kills etc. So this is not looking good for our Moll!

Can someone give me a link to the new COP, I am in work and on a short break. I did PM BJ but didnt hear back. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Abigail is dead
    Oh bollox. I think I meant clodagh.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why do you mention Doris but not Clodagh?

As Clodagh said, no one is lock clear yet.
    Are you reading my posts at all? I never said anyone was lock clear. And I did mention Clodagh. See below.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I had doris and abigail on my ffa yesterday but it looks like they're more than likely village now so I could peek either of them to confirm that and start a village core off.
    I also had you and barney on the list too so maybe one of you?

after that, i dunno. levar maybe? there seems to be interest in them this morning. I'd be happy to take suggestions.

Thanks for your input.:rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

There is a lot of stuff in the lead up that makes me not believe you tbh

Yeah, I know.

I'm liking you caught it though.

All id say is...would a wolf have acted the way I did?

(I'll be home soon to post more in depth....)

• Advertisement

Any Capt protect today?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

beakerjoe wrote: »

Another player also had Mollyb60 in their sights.

The player attacked Mollyb60, ....... both fought hard, but the player was not strong enough to defeat Mollyb60 and died trying.

Necro has died.

As Necro's corpse began to rot, a player stood over him and fired, making sure Necro was dead.

Necro was shot again...... but he was already dead.

What do we think happened here? Looks like the wolves were ready to shoot Necro but he attacked Molly with a power of some kind and died to some defensive power she has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ari101 wrote: »
    I don't know exactly, I read his posts last night and nothing seemed wolf like to me. The late wagon jumping to push him for lynch also makes me even more concerned it would be a wolf move to save a team mate.

I want to look at everyone but you gotta start somewhere. After the shock of the lynch it's where I looked and so is fresh in my mind.

Well Guffy was ahead to be lynched, until Guffy decided to put a vote on Guffy, which seems more likely something a disinterested villager would do, so people switched votes.

Patrick for me seemed to be posting enough to go unnoticed when looking at low posters, but having vague enough posts to still go unnoticed, it was a gut feeling, and on a Day 1 lynch, sometimes you just have to go on faith alone.

There were people who assumed Molly was Thanos (and given what happened this morning, she very well could be) and while the village need to catch both the Wolves and Thanos, The Wolves will be tunnelled in on hunting Thanos.

So if everyone takes a step back and looks at the big picture for a minute, is it that crazy to think that Patrick could've been a wolf, and Molly could be Thanos, so that there may actually be a couple of Wolves in the Molly votes, especially in the late votes for Molly (ie. trying to make sure they protected Patrick).

Anyone else completely in the dark about this Lucy/Nigel thing? Or am I being stupid?

I spotted something yesterday from Nigel, I will give him time to reply but I thought it was interesting and made me think he was good. Then last nights stuff happened and it made me doubt my original thinking. He was throwing a bit of shade at me (and Necro) which I ignored cause I thought he was good but now im not so sure.

I will see what he wants to say about it and then come back to it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Thanos lost all his powers though, LeVar. But it does appear that Molly now has them.

Yeah, I know.

I'm liking you caught it though.

All id say is...would a wolf have acted the way I did?

(I'll be home soon to post more in depth....)

Depends on who was on the line last night and what Role Molly potentially had

Eva WW wrote: »
    What do we think happened here? Looks like the wolves were ready to shoot Necro but he attacked Molly with a power of some kind and died to some defensive power she has.

Yeah, Necro attacked Molly but she somehow repelled his power against him

The shot on Necro - maybe Ultron shooting him?
    Ultron - - The Jack of all Trades - Ultron is a highly intelligent and resourceful weaponized android. Each night phase he can select 1 power to use against humanity. He can take a peek, protect a teammate from a non lynch kill or attack another player.

Well Guffy was ahead to be lynched, until Guffy decided to put a vote on Guffy, which seems more likely something a disinterested villager would do, so people switched votes.

Patrick for me seemed to be posting enough to go unnoticed when looking at low posters, but having vague enough posts to still go unnoticed, it was a gut feeling, and on a Day 1 lynch, sometimes you just have to go on faith alone.

There were people who assumed Molly was Thanos (and given what happened this morning, she very well could be) and while the village need to catch both the Wolves and Thanos, The Wolves will be tunnelled in on hunting Thanos.

So if everyone takes a step back and looks at the big picture for a minute, is it that crazy to think that Patrick could've been a wolf, and Molly could be Thanos, so that there may actually be a couple of Wolves in the Molly votes, especially in the late votes for Molly (ie. trying to make sure they protected Patrick).

Guffy has posted nothing of substance, interesting she popped along to say dont lynch me, I will post later. Then lynch me, im not important and then just disappears. Really not a good look at all tbh

@LeVar, Thanos is after the stones so no powers and kills if I read correctly, so your post now is making me suss of you as Thanos deflecting or a wolfy villain?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

But sure Thanos gave up all his powers to do the snap so how could I be Thanos? Did someone protect me?

• Advertisement

Yeah, Necro attacked Molly but she somehow repelled his power against him

The shot on Necro - maybe Ultron shooting him?
    RIP Necro

d3cd5ad1a94e2cfa45ef9afcf036457d.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭kitten_k

What makes you think Molly could still be Thanos? She seems to have a lot of powers to survive that assault last night and Thanos has none?

Or would one protect be enough to stop all that?

Well Abigail was targeted by a baddy . Wonder if we look back through her posts will we find anything.

Necro was shot by who ? A goody or baddy ? Necro was fighting with who ? I feel like its more likely necro was good and being targeted by baddies:

- I assume Cap protection doesn't apply as we didnt get a Cap pic (too presumptios?). Also caps protection doesnt kill another person Conclusion: Molly was not protected by Cap

- Ultron either shot him or used a power to protect Molly . Conclusion: Not good look for Molly either way

- Agatha ? God knows what she can do

- Other baddy - again , shrug

- Bucky - gets one kill if activated, surely we would get notification on thread if that happened! Conclusion: Dont think Bucky has been "found"

Goody

Black widow - can steal anybodys power - Conclusion : Odd on stealing a protection power specifically and using it on Molly is a stretch

Doctor strange - can conjur up a power -

other avengers powers

Anybody got any theories on what happened ?

I find this game so hard to keep up with while working . . :(

Guffy has posted nothing of substance, interesting she popped along to say dont lynch me, I will post later. Then lynch me, im not important and then just disappears. Really not a good look at all tbh

Necro posted this at 2043:
    Necro wrote: »
    Guffy - 5 - Clodagh, cee_jay, LeVar, KathleenGrant, Guffy
    Molly - 4 - Necro, Lucy, Ecto, Eva WW
    Clodagh - 3 - Flushy, Orla, nothing
    Nigel - 3 - Barney, JP Liz, Green&Red
    Patrick - 2 - kitten_k, Abigail
    Green&Red - 2 - Doris, Vernon
    Flushy - 2 - Nigel, Trigger
    Orla - 1 - ari101
    Doris - 1 - Patrick
    Necro - 1 - Molly

Guffy if you're a villager you're about to kill yourself

And Guffy replied at 2045 with this:
    Guffy wrote: »
    Maybe, but the bandwagon on me for not posting all day should give you some clues.

I thought at the time that it sounded like the post of a wolf who doesn't have the time to play but wants to put shade on their voters. Although that logic would only follow if Guffy expected there not to be a priest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

All this is possible and no one is fully cleared, even as Eva pointed out, Abi could have been Thanos, not a wolf but no certainty of village either.
    Doris and Clodagh are a murky kind of clear for me, but again.
    If Molly was Thanos how did she protect herself from Necro?
    Does Thanos not give up any powers to search for infinity stones.
    We know Hawkeye shot her but that's a future power and his was used on Necro yesterday.

Taking what you say about Guffy as fair, that makes Molly looks even more suspect, which makes the Pat voters suspect to me. Doris has dispatched G&R which leaves kitten_k and you to be examined thoroughly in my eyes.

So it's in your interest to bring up Thanos if you are a wolf because you voted second last when a wagon had already been suggested.

Maybe you are a clever villager seeing a side of this I'm not but I'm more likely to favour you as wolf.

Wish we had a priest :(

kitten_k wrote: »
    What makes you think Molly could still be Thanos? She seems to have a lot of powers to survive that assault last night and Thanos has none?

Or would one protect be enough to stop all that?

I'm pretty certain it was more than a straight forward protect - Necro was killed attacking Molly but my attack was just deflected. I only decided to shoot molly at about 0958 so mine would have been the second attack (even though it was posted first by beaker)

So Doris, Clodagh are village clear by the looks of it. Molly has alot of the dark side surrounding her, very difficult to see how this mornings events were anything other then a villian having some sort of protection

@Jake, I think Necro was leaning village for Doris, Clodagh and Abigail too so I'd put them in the good camp for now also even though Abigail is dead I know

Necro posted this at 2043:

And Guffy replied at 2045 with this:

I thought at the time that it sounded like the post of a wolf who doesn't have the time to play but wants to put shade on their voters. Although that logic would only follow if Guffy expected there not to be a priest

Or if Guffy knew they had a vote switching tool that could be used to make sure he survived?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Really makes it hard not having a priest.

Going to be putting a vote in for Molly once the voting thread opens. Not going to last much longer in work and going to head home. Sitting is just too painful :(

Least I will be able to get on this a bit more though!

• Advertisement

Doris is a roled villager

Clodagh is a roled villager too

in my opinion

Advertisement