Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    @beaker, can you confirm that there's no typo in this? Specifically LeVar's vote which seems to be missing

Yes, ASLB was accidentally left off Patrick voters... my bad.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Here's how the voting developed last night

Mollyb: Necro (1) @1101,
    Doris WW: Necro (2) @1118, Liz (1) @1805, G&R (1) @2009, Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Necro: Mollyb (1) @1329
    Clodagh WW: Doris WW (1) @1612, Guffy (1) @1733
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    MrsF: Doris WW (2) @1707, Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Barney: Nigel WW (1) @1741
    Nigel WW: MrsF (1) @1832
    cee_jay: MrsF (2) @1838, Guffy (2) @1948, G&R (2) @2046
    Patrick WW: Doris WW (2) @1844
    Trigger: MrsF (3) @1846
    Orla WW: Clodagh WW (2) @1900
    G&R: Doris WW (3) @1935, Nigel WW (3) @2019; Patrick WW (5) @2053
    Ecto: Mollyb (3) @1940
    LeVar: Guffy (3) @1954, Patrick WW (4) @2044
    Abigail WW: Liz (2) @2000, Jake WW (1) @2037, Patrick WW (2) @2038
    nothing: Clodagh WW (3) @2003, Mollyb (5) @2042
    Liz: Nigel WW (2) @2010
    Vernon WW: G&R (2) @2015
    Kathleen: Guffy (4) @2019, Mollyb (6) @2046
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    ari101: Orla WW (1) @2040
    Guffy: Guffy (5) @2042
    Jake WW: Abigail WW (1) @2043
    Yoss: Abigail WW (2) @ 2054

Thanks, but you left me out.
    Well, someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure Molly survived the lynch, the kills etc. So this is not looking good for our Moll!

Can someone give me a link to the new COP, I am in work and on a short break. I did PM BJ but didnt hear back. Cheers!

Our Moll? That's a tad over familiar.
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I didn't even realise I was the first one to vote.

The voting thread opened at 10:30am on Day 1 and you voted at 11:01am and you didn't think you'd be the first one to vote? That's unbelievable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Okay, so that's the double-vote theory out the window

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    @Jake, I think Necro was leaning village for Doris, Clodagh and Abigail too so I'd put them in the good camp for now also even though Abigail is dead I know

Yeh, my gut tells me Necro was prob good . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Thanks, but you left me out.

You're there as a G&R voter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

kitten_k wrote: »
    What makes you think Molly could still be Thanos? She seems to have a lot of powers to survive that assault last night and Thanos has none?

Or would one protect be enough to stop all that?

I'm merely theorising, and I wasn't the first to suggest this morning that Molly appears to have had Thanos powers (even though she shouldn't), but could there be a dynamic in place that allows Thanos to regain powers he lost via the tasks. Unlikely, but not impossible.

I was more concerned with the fact that people have immediately assumed Patrick was definitely village and are tunnelling all their energy on Patrick voters. More a reminder for people to look at everything.

Any Capt protect today?

I presume so, but it doesn't look like it protected anybody this morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Molly vote in bright and early

952bf0774732b17b885a0808289bfab3.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,147 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Seriously, if Molly has a power that she can be attacked by Necro and kill him, survive a laser gun attack and get a peek from being hit by an arrow after narrowly avoiding a lynch last night by a moved vote then eh she is getting lynched tonight.

I think Nigel moved the vote, would like to hear from Nigel on this

she could be hulk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

I'm merely theorising, and I wasn't the first to suggest this morning that Molly appears to have had Thanos powers (even though she shouldn't), but could there be a dynamic in place that allows Thanos to regain powers he lost via the tasks. Unlikely, but not impossible.

I was more concerned with the fact that people have immediately assumed Patrick was definitely village and are tunnelling all their energy on Patrick voters. More a reminder for people to look at everything.

So if Patrick was a wolf, then molly voters are the suspicious ones, right? What if neither were wolves? Or both?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

So after my accusation on Flushy last night i dived into her posts again this morning and couldnt find anything to back up a claim for Thanos. I really am sorry that you felt the need to reveal who you are over that post, and your reaction seemed pretty sincere, I would be inclined to believe you are who you say you are. Obviously not 100% clear but would be happy to park Flushy as Village

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

beakerjoe wrote: »

The wolves have been joined by another wolf.

We now have 5 wolves.

Good luck

We don't know who this or what if any their power is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

nothing wrote: »
    So if Patrick was a wolf, then molly voters are the suspicious ones, right? What if neither were wolves? Or both?!

Mind bending stuff isn't :D

Hard to stay open minded and get anywhere, easy to take a stance get tunnel vision and be completely wrong, hopefully today things will become clearer.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You're there as a G&R voter

Thanks I was reading it wrong. :o

Id agree with your sentiments, not know who has died makes votes a difficult variable to use. My vote was switched to Patrick, why ? Makes it look like it was to save Molly and maybe make me look dodgy. I always think wolves should in theory be one step ahead of the village as they are a group working together and you usually get at least one solid player in a wolf team.

Why did Hawkeye shoot an arrow at Molly ? This I dont get . . I presume his arrows give people powers (as opposed to kill people ?!) ? So he chose Necro and Molly. Did he think Molly was good ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

All possibilities. That's my point, explore everything, too many people acting like Patrick was definitely village, when only a priest could confirm or deny that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I completely appreciate that my survival last night paints a giant wolfy target on me for today but I honest to god have no clue how I survived. The mess in the voting last night can at least give us somewhere to jump off from today though. Has anyone looked in depth at the Patrick voters? Assuming Pat was village then there must be at least one wolf in there. Not saying that they’re voting Patrick to save me though as that seemed to be a losing battle. Only that usually on day 1 the wolves will try to separate out their votes, they’re not all gonna pile onto the main wagon. So there might be at least one wolf in the Patrick voters. To my reading of it, the Patrick vote came out of nothing. Although that’s always the case with day 1 in my experience.

she could be hulk

Hulk and Ironman fighting?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Why did Hawkeye shoot an arrow at Molly ? This I dont get . . I presume his arrows give people powers (as opposed to kill people ?!) ? So he chose Necro and Molly. Did he think Molly was good ?

Maybe the arrows are a mix of good/bad so they took a chance?

• Advertisement

Is LeVar and Abyss (Nothing) on the same team

That would make this much easier for me!

They really seem intent on changing the narrative aren't they. Molly is a wolf

If we're both village we are, but I only know for certain that I am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Eva WW wrote: »

I am not! You take that back!

If we're both village we are, but I only know for certain that I am.

Woop! Then we are! Assuming I can trust you... Which I shouldn't... Oh god, the overthinking

What narrative am I changing? The false narrative you've created where you're so certain Patrick was village?

Ultron - - The Jack of all Trades - Ultron is a highly intelligent and resourceful weaponized android. Each night phase he can select 1 power to use against humanity. He can take a peek, protect a teammate from a non lynch kill or attack another player.

No mention of an Ultron kill this morning so I'm guessing another wolf is protected. It's not really worth peeking this early is it

Woop! Then we are! Assuming I can trust you... Which I shouldn't... Oh god, the overthinking

Trust no one. Everyone is going to claim they're village, never stop being suspicious of everybody.

• Advertisement

so the cops knew internal affairs were setting them up?

Advertisement