Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    How would you explain so many protections saving her?
    Looks like it was just the one protection, and It wasn't from another player (no mention of BG). Her character must be protected from player attacks. I think maybe the laser guns only have a certain chance of working

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Molly60lives for tonight's lynch or could she have protection still, we should have listened to Necro and all put lynch votes on her last night

I'm suss on LeVar, y0ss, Nigel and Barney so will watch them closely today as much as I can

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Eva WW wrote: »
    Looks like it was just the one protection, and It wasn't from another player (no mention of BG). Her character must be protected from player attacks. I think maybe the laser guns only have a certain chance of working

Looking at the mod post it seems that way.. first gun disintegrated so looks like it acually wasn't blocked but was a dud gun. That's my take on it anyways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Ah lads tasking in plain sight is a fantastic way to get away with being Thanos. Like Clodagh and Doris are going to have to be in consideration for lynching and also for the wolves to munch too given the open tasking.

I believe one of them is good but there is a possibility one is Thanos just open wolfing like. The caps Lock thing yesterday too is openly tasking regardless of what is said

Trigger wrote: »
    Looking at the mod post it seems that way.. first gun disintegrated so looks like it acually wasn't blocked but was a dud gun. That's my take on it anyways

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47zp9bsj3skyfss32om4nq9jol1mkljl2yqfj26r9p&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Ah lads tasking in plain sight is a fantastic way to get away with being Thanos. Like Clodagh and Doris are going to have to be in consideration for lynching and also for the wolves to munch too given the open tasking.

I believe one of them is good but there is a possibility one is Thanos just open wolfing like. The caps Lock thing yesterday too is openly tasking regardless of what is said
    Nah we're good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

I'm merely theorising, and I wasn't the first to suggest this morning that Molly appears to have had Thanos powers (even though she shouldn't), but could there be a dynamic in place that allows Thanos to regain powers he lost via the tasks. Unlikely, but not impossible.

I was more concerned with the fact that people have immediately assumed Patrick was definitely village and are tunnelling all their energy on Patrick voters. More a reminder for people to look at everything.

thats a decent theory.

6 tasks. on completing each one get 1 power via a stone. 6th task, gives the gauntlet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Playing catch up here. But holy hell what an opening post. Absolute madness.

Can someone explain the Patrick rush please?

Gun Wins?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Who are the "cool kids"?

Some of the stuff being posted is my making any sense to me and I can’t understand what context it’s being written but nobody seems to mind.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

ari101 wrote: »
    Pat was accused of a Genie act, not sure when he did his magic but Nigel brings it up about 20 past 8 talking with Abi as a reason to vote.
    Kitten_k then has him down for being a Genie about 15-20 mins later.

The Patrick genie thing came from a post he made at around 5:52 after not posting for about 80 minutes. It wasn't much of a genie to be honest. Nigel picked up on it. But I think Nigel, to be fair, was on Patrick from yesterday so that wasn't his primary reason for voting Patrick.

But kitten_k used the genie thing as a reason to vote Patrick after eight.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    At the moment I am between Clodagh for her strange posts and Patrick for his genie act.

It seems strange that kitten_k would have noticed such a little insubstantial thing haven't barely been involved in the game. kitten_k was first to vote Patrick, followed by Abi, Doris, G&R and LeVar.

This stood out to me too at around 8:52
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Has everyone placed a vote yet?

Honest enquiry or concerned wolf?

Doris is a roled villager imo.

Clodagh (Drax) not so convinced. Seems to have similar role to myself, would be odd to have two on the same side. Drax could be a wolf (haven't watched the source material in a long time, does he turn bad at some point?)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Kitten has and is playing very quiet. And I didnt see the Patrick thing tbh.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    The Patrick genie thing came from a post he made at around 5:52 after not posting for about 80 minutes. It wasn't much of a genie to be honest. Nigel picked up on it. But I think Nigel, to be fair, was on Patrick from yesterday so that wasn't his primary reason for voting Patrick.

But kitten_k used the genie thing as a reason to vote Patrick after eight.

It seems strange that kitten_k would have noticed such a little insubstantial thing haven't barely been involved in the game. kitten_k was first to vote Patrick, followed by Abi, Doris, G&R and LeVar.

This stood out to me too at around 8:52

Honest enquiry or concerned wolf?
    Kitten high on my suspects list too

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCMENT

Thanos has made his choice. The emperor of Titan has chosen to pursue the six Infinity Stones. By doing so they will relinquish their powers and daily kills.
    Lets see what powers they lost.....
    Thanos would be the Absorber. Any player action used on Thanos would have been absorbed by Thanos.
    So any action used on Thanos would not have the desired effect. Instead Thanos would have consumed the action and gain the use of it himself.
    eg: Thanos is hit with a vig kill....... the kill would not hurt Thanos, instead Thanos would gain a kill....., or , if Thanos is the subject of a role steal, the steal wouldnt work and Thanos would be able to steal a role himself.
    Thanos could only be killed by lynch or munch.
    However, now that Thanos is going for the Snap..... he will have no night kills, no powers. He will have the to kill half of the remaining living players on Thursday if he successfully completes his tasks.

No mention of transfer of Thanos powers and kills

@LeVar you really deflecting about Thanos, I'm highly suss with Abyss (Nothing) and y0ss joining too

Orla WW wrote: »
    Playing catch up here. But holy hell what an opening post. Absolute madness.

Can someone explain the Patrick rush please?

The wolves were desperate to save MollyB from the lynch. I don't see another explanation. Even stole a vote to get it to 7 votes

I'm getting a bit fed up of nothing (aka abyss) and their newbie who knows nothing routine. You've never played before. Okay, but it's not rocket science. It's a bit overdone if you ask me and I have my eye on you. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Molly was saved last night. She also could have roll claimed if she was in danger and also good, but she didn't. Is that because she knew someone was going to save her?

My vote still going on Molly and unless a miracle happens, it wont change

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Kitten has and is playing very quiet. And I didnt see the Patrick thing tbh.

In retrospect, I think a wagon was formed on Patrick, and given Mollys role in things this morning, I’d imagine at least one would have lumped on that wagon.

(Lucy, it’s not that I’m ignoring your earlier comments by the way. I’m not asking you to trust me either. Just to be a little patient...).

Doris is a roled villager imo.

Clodagh (Drax) not so convinced. Seems to have similar role to myself, would be odd to have two on the same side. Drax could be a wolf (haven't watched the source material in a long time, does he turn bad at some point?)

Drax Batista was good in GOTG and Avengers

• Advertisement

I think Mollyb60 needs to come on and give some explanation as to how she survived last night. Otherwise, what choice do we have? Are we expected to figure it all out ourselves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Really? Tell me more......

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Really? Tell me more......

original.gif

I think LeVar is my top candidate for thanos after the abyss stuff of yesterday.

I think Doris, Clodagh and Eva have been doing tasks too, but what can they mean?

I also was wondering if this post from yesterday from Jake was a task. You have to click the blue arrow next to his name to go to the post for it to make sense.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Sorry, tiz me . . :(

Admitting to being Thanos on the thread task or just an honest anon/non-anon mistake?

The things of wagons is its usually easier to lump on one someone has already started, rather than actually pulling one out of thin air.

So, if you're a wolf trying to save Molly...do you go "Hey everyone, let's hang Patrick", or do you see what way the wind is blowing closer the time and throw a vote or two on to balance the scales.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I completely appreciate that my survival last night paints a giant wolfy target on me for today but I honest to god have no clue how I survived. The mess in the voting last night can at least give us somewhere to jump off from today though. Has anyone looked in depth at the Patrick voters? Assuming Pat was village then there must be at least one wolf in there. Not saying that they’re voting Patrick to save me though as that seemed to be a losing battle. Only that usually on day 1 the wolves will try to separate out their votes, they’re not all gonna pile onto the main wagon. So there might be at least one wolf in the Patrick voters. To my reading of it, the Patrick vote came out of nothing. Although that’s always the case with day 1 in my experience.

If good, to try to save yourself, reveal your role and how you killed Necro?

Admitting to being Thanos on the thread task or just an honest anon/non-anon mistake?
    Switching accounts wouldn't be a task, just a mistake

Did the Jake player streak yesterday I think that is what "tiz me" is about

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Here's how the voting developed last night

Mollyb: Necro (1) @1101,
    Doris WW: Necro (2) @1118, Liz (1) @1805, G&R (1) @2009, Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Necro: Mollyb (1) @1329
    Clodagh WW: Doris WW (1) @1612, Guffy (1) @1733
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    MrsF: Doris WW (2) @1707, Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Barney: Nigel WW (1) @1741
    Nigel WW: MrsF (1) @1832
    cee_jay: MrsF (2) @1838, Guffy (2) @1948, G&R (2) @2046
    Patrick WW: Doris WW (2) @1844
    Trigger: MrsF (3) @1846
    Orla WW: Clodagh WW (2) @1900
    G&R: Doris WW (3) @1935, Nigel WW (3) @2019; Patrick WW (5) @2053
    Ecto: Mollyb (3) @1940
    LeVar: Guffy (3) @1954, Patrick WW (4) @2044
    Abigail WW: Liz (2) @2000, Jake WW (1) @2037, Patrick WW (2) @2038
    nothing: Clodagh WW (3) @2003, Mollyb (5) @2042
    Liz: Nigel WW (2) @2010
    Vernon WW: G&R (2) @2015
    Kathleen: Guffy (4) @2019, Mollyb (6) @2046
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    ari101: Orla WW (1) @2040
    Guffy: Guffy (5) @2042
    Jake WW: Abigail WW (1) @2043
    Yoss: Abigail WW (2) @ 2054
    Kitten K voted Patrick 20:36
    Doris voted Patrick 20:43
    LeVar voted Patrick 20:44
    Green&Red (dead) voted Patrick 20:53
    Abigail (Possibly stole Jake's vote against her AND voted for Patrick at 20:53)
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

Wanna gather these three together for some wagonomics later on.

IF Molly is a wolf, there's at least a wolf or two in Patrick. There's also going to be one or two spread out over the people with 1 or 2 votes as well.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    The things of wagons is its usually easier to lump on one someone has already started, rather than actually pulling one out of thin air.

So, if you're a wolf trying to save Molly...do you go "Hey everyone, let's hang Patrick", or do you see what way the wind is blowing closer the time and throw a vote or two on to balance the scales.

That's all true.

But what I don't get is why Patrick wagon literally came out of thin air based on little reason.

Take LeVar for example. He had a vote on Guffy, thought about putting one on G&R, then me and finally jumped onto Patrick. There was so much flip-flopping.

Advertisement