Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I think LeVar is my top candidate for thanos after the abyss stuff of yesterday.

I think Doris, Clodagh and Eva have been doing tasks too, but what can they mean?

I also was wondering if this post from yesterday from Jake was a task. You have to click the blue arrow next to his name to go to the post for it to make sense.

Admitting to being Thanos on the thread task or just an honest anon/non-anon mistake?

Id agree with this post apart from the Jake stuff, looks like they were just owning up to being behind that anon account.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Caught up and none the wiser. Reckon there was definitely at least one wolf on the block last night for all the moving around and with Molly's miraculous survival this morning, I think it was her. Going to have a read back over the activity in the run up to the lynch last night over lunch. Not having autopriest sucks but could work out well for us unless mystery wolfs powers are priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

My other concern right now is that Molly
    1. Barely survived a lynch
    2. Barely survived a round of actions this morning.
    3. Is likely a front runner for tonight's lynch too.

And yet, she is remaining very tight lipped about everything, just batting away all accusations and denying why or how she survived.

I hate saying "should X role reveal", but I feel in this situation, I'd be fighting a bit stronger by laying the cards out on the table?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    No mention of transfer of Thanos powers and kills

@LeVar you really deflecting about Thanos, I'm highly suss with Abyss (Nothing) and y0ss joining too

Honestly Liz, I would be more surprised if you didn't suspect me, since you do in every single game.

People need to keep a more open mind... a couple of people focusing on the wrong aspects on what people are saying, often there is method to madness that may be unclear to some at the time, but will make sense later. With everyone having some sort of role in this game, perhaps some are privy to information that others are not, but of course timing is everything.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I thought Trigger's about turn on Mrs. Flushdraw was strange. He was after her late yesterday and decided today that she's parked village.

Why would she be parked village all of a sudden?

Could he have been Bucky found by the baddies?

I'm not as confident of Mrs. F now as late yesterday.

She referred to Molly as 'our moll' before asking BJ for a link to the backroom.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

That would be announced surely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    That would be announced surely

Probably.

And I know so little about the theme it makes it harder to understand all the gifs, quotes etc. Lots of googling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

I'm getting a bit fed up of nothing (aka abyss) and their newbie who knows nothing routine. You've never played before. Okay, but it's not rocket science. It's a bit overdone if you ask me and I have my eye on you. ;)

Haha I just wasn't expecting it to be so... involved! All the analysis and trying to get familiar with the random acronyms (think I'm up to speed on those now) and I've poor beaker driven mad with questions

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well, someone went to a lot of trouble to make sure Molly survived the lynch, the kills etc. So this is not looking good for our Moll!
    Can someone give me a link to the new COP, I am in work and on a short break. I did PM BJ but didnt hear back. Cheers!

Any more update on War Machine, Flushy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I thought Trigger's about turn on Mrs. Flushdraw was strange. He was after her late yesterday and decided today that she's parked village.

She referred to Molly as 'our moll' before asking BJ for a link to the backroom.

I am war machine, you are an unknown. Everyone has a back room and since I have been in work since 6.30 I didn't have access to look at it. Trigger obviously realised I was telling the truth. You trying to throw shade on me again is more than suspect.

And no one has EVER called anyone by a pet name? ah home on Ver. You should know better than that :pac:

• Advertisement

Agatha Harkness - Agatha's powers are for the bad guys to know and you to find out

Molly as Agatha?

Any more update on War Machine, Flushy

I assume Iron Man is still alive? I was desperate to get into my back room so I could see if I had any news :D

Nothing as of yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

She has character claimed, a pretty prominent character, no one has countered that up to now, which surely should have happened by now as that is what the village would need at this point. The less wolves the better.

Its quiet obvious from re-reading her posts exactly what her role is if she is War Machine.

And i couldnt find anything in her posts particularly tasky for a second task.

Also I did say that it was oviously not a 100% village lean ;)

Reading back, there were 18 votes cast between voting opening and 8 pm. Between 8 and 9pm there were 25 votes cast. cee-jay in particular stands out as being very flip floppy - and I know people say villagers flip flop but given we all know that, I can also see a smart wolf doing it and cee-jay is definitely that. Going to have a closer look at cee-jay now.

Also someone made a point that open tasking is a good place to hide - I'd be happy enough -for now- based on the action this morning that Doris & Clodagh are good but if Thanos is alive tomorrow we could be in serious trouble if we haven't gotten a wolf yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Reading back, there were 18 votes cast between voting opening and 8 pm. Between 8 and 9pm there were 25 votes cast. cee-jay in particular stands out as being very flip floppy - and I know people say villagers flip flop but given we all know that, I can also see a smart wolf doing it and cee-jay is definitely that. Going to have a closer look at cee-jay now.

Also someone made a point that open tasking is a good place to hide - I'd be happy enough -for now- based on the action this morning that Doris & Clodagh are good but if Thanos is alive tomorrow we could be in serious trouble if we haven't gotten a wolf yet.

I didn't flip flop. I stated on thread my FFA, which a lot of other players didn't do, and I stuck by my FFA. I was quite clear I was voting for Guffy for the low posting, and I did, and they came on with the here is me making 5 posts to just hit the limit. Then decided to vote for themself, which is not a village move, and that was mentioned on the thread also. I moved to G&R who I had also declared, not jumping onto a wagon such as Molly or Patrick. I even asked on the thread where and why did a wagon form on Patrick. I still don't get or understand that. I don't like a late push on someone especially when the reason isn't clear. I am not going to jump on a wagon just because it's a wagon.

Do we have any posters who have yet to post today? Guffy again I have noticed. Anyone else?

I assume Iron Man is still alive? I was desperate to get into my back room so I could see if I had any news :D

Nothing as of yet though.

Did someone mention Necro could have been Tony Stark Ironman, was it cee_jay from a quote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Did the Jake player streak yesterday I think that is what "tiz me" is about

Yeh I accidentally posted in my boards account. Some games they ask players to quote their post in their game account so people know who posted it, that’s what I did.

Did someone mention Necro could have been Tony Stark Ironman, was it cee_jay from a quote

Necro had 2 quotes I was suss of. One is an Iron Man quote, that was his last post before the thread was locked. He also had another post, wasn't a quote, but he said we have to make sure to dismember Ultron. Which is what Wanda did.
    Although thinking about it, that could be considered tasky in nature? Could he have been Thanos?

cee_jay wrote: »
    I didn't flip flop. I stated on thread my FFA, which a lot of other players didn't do, and I stuck by my FFA. I was quite clear I was voting for Guffy for the low posting, and I did, and they came on with the here is me making 5 posts to just hit the limit. Then decided to vote for themself, which is not a village move, and that was mentioned on the thread also. I moved to G&R who I had also declared, not jumping onto a wagon such as Molly or Patrick. I even asked on the thread where and why did a wagon form on Patrick. I still don't get or understand that. I don't like a late push on someone especially when the reason isn't clear. I am not going to jump on a wagon just because it's a wagon.

You moved your vote around a lot which is flip floppy. I've had a read back through your posts and I'm happy enough for now but I've been burned by you previously so I'm keeping an eye out :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I think we're somewhat wasting today with Mollyb being the clear favourite for lynch, it's hard not to focus on her tbf

Can we have FFAs from everyone anyway please? Mine will be along shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Eva WW wrote: »
    The wolves were desperate to save MollyB from the lynch. I don't see another explanation. Even stole a vote to get it to 7 votes
    That's nice of them to save me. Not sure what the purpose was though seeing as how I'm not one of them,
    Molly was saved last night. She also could have roll claimed if she was in danger and also good, but she didn't. Is that because she knew someone was going to save her?

My vote still going on Molly and unless a miracle happens, it wont change
    I've already said I was working last night and didn't finish up till almost 9. I think it was around 10 to 9. I popped on the thread, saw the wagon on me and said ****it, I can't save myself in 10 minutes so watched a show instead. I was 100% expecting to be dead last night.
    I think Mollyb60 needs to come on and give some explanation as to how she survived last night. Otherwise, what choice do we have? Are we expected to figure it all out ourselves?
    If good, to try to save yourself, reveal your role and how you killed Necro?
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    My other concern right now is that Molly
    1. Barely survived a lynch
    2. Barely survived a round of actions this morning.
    3. Is likely a front runner for tonight's lynch too.

And yet, she is remaining very tight lipped about everything, just batting away all accusations and denying why or how she survived.

I hate saying "should X role reveal", but I feel in this situation, I'd be fighting a bit stronger by laying the cards out on the table?

I don't know how many times you need me to spell this out for you. I DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED LAST NIGHT. I have nothing to tell you. I'm as confused as you are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I think we should refer to nothing the poster as The Abyss, stays true to the name and sounds badass.

This is left field but on a read back why would say The Abyss rather than Abyss. The posters name is nothing not The Nothing.
    "The Wolves seem to be circling the Abyss, its only a matter of time before we catch 'em all."

"Wait when you say circling The Abyss are you talking about nothing?"

"What?"

"You know nothing, the poster, we said we'd refer to them as The Abyss"

"No I'm talking about the actual Abyss, why would I be talking about The Abyss as in nothing in that context."

"Now I'm more confused than ever. Does the Abyss have anything to do with this?"

"No the Abyss has nothing to do with the Abyss, I'm talking about the actual Abyss not nothing."

"You keeps saying The Abyss and nothing a lot, so I really don't know what's going on..."

"Ugh, you're such a Jon Snow, you know nothing"

Easy to see through that perfectly natural (and not at all convoluted) dialogue, how this could get confusing... :pac:

The above post actually says it ten times which is overkill but 10 is just weird

According to the Marvel Wiki
    Abyss is a mutant who can unwind his body into highly tensile strands that can be stretched or used to ensnare a victim. While holding them he can absorb anything within the shadowy confines of his form, akin to what the superhero known as Cloak does. His body is actually a portal to the same dimension that Nightcrawler temporarily enters when he teleports, later dubbed the "Brimstone Dimension" from the side-effect of Nightcrawler's powers. He is able to drain the lifeforce of the captives he holds in his form and can deposit them in this dimension permanently, but it is unknown if anything can survive there.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

I've already said I was working last night and didn't finish up till almost 9. I think it was around 10 to 9. I popped on the thread, saw the wagon on me and said ****it, I can't save myself in 10 minutes so watched a show instead. I was 100% expecting to be dead last night.

I don't know how many times you need me to spell this out for you. I DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED LAST NIGHT. I have nothing to tell you. I'm as confused as you are.

So you are village, see you are getting lynched and there is nothing you can say to the village that might help them in those 10 minutes? We were suss of MrsF yesterday, she revealed she was War Machine which helps the village for example. Yet you? Nothing!

I don't buy you have a power you don't know of that would help you survive an attack. It doesn't look like it was a bodyguard protect given yesterday's post on protecting Necro. Unless it is Ultron's protect... However the shot at Necro looks like it could have been an attack by Ultron, in which case it wasn't his protect.
    Is there anyone who hasn't been online who might claim that attack?

If all the above is true, there is Agatha and the mystery 5th, wolf powers unknown. Both of these could conceivably have the ability to deflect an attack back on someone.

Mollyb60 wrote: »

You are revealing nothing, you should know at least your role, reveal please

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lucy WW wrote: »
    This is left field but on a read back why would say The Abyss rather than Abyss. The posters name is nothing not The Nothing.

The above post actually says it ten times which is overkill but 10 is just weird

According to the Marvel Wiki

giphy.gif

@Lucy, myself and Vernon questioned this yesterday with LeVar about Abyss too, it is very suss

Is anything standing out today that could be a task by Thanos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

My FFA this lunchtime

Mollyb, sorry but they were some miraculous miracles there.

I'm not 100% but it seems doris and clodagh are village, unless I'm missing something major, so not on my radar today. Same with mrsflushdraw

Eva seems to imply she knows a lot, is that a seer thing or a wolfy thing?!

Jake still seems annoyed by abis action last night but can't figure out if it's genuine or overblown

Kitten k started that wagon on Patrick last night, and if she's in league with molly, could be a wolf too, assuming molly is indeed a wolf, and patrick wasn't, unless Patrick was, in which case I have no case...

I'm starting to go down rabbit holes, I can't read anyone else beyond flimsy theories

I really don't know. I don't think he was Iron Man anyway, unless we aren't linked like we first thought.

And please, we don't need Any Tony Stark folk out there doing the scene from the film... :P

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Thanos: Infinity abyss. It's a comic book. That abyss post was very odd. A likely Thanos task

clean.jpg

Advertisement