Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Just thinking about red skull. In the later movies his job is to know everybody , any chance he also is a bad priest? That aside, I wonder if one of the powers of the villains is priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    You are revealing nothing, you should know at least your role, reveal please

Sorry but no, you're not the boss of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

think molly must be bad. as a last gasp save, a villager will out their role and a wolf will claim a role.

this is why i will be voting molly.

at the time we thought she was gone as we didnt know about the vote steal that saved her.

she must be a wolf and manipulated the votes (or a team mate). otherwise she would have done something to prevent the lynching we all thought was happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

this is why i will be voting molly.

at the time we thought she was gone as we didnt know about the vote steal that saved her.

she must be a wolf and manipulated the votes (or a team mate). otherwise she would have done something to prevent the lynching we all thought was happening.

The manipulation of the votes could have happened a number of different ways. The aftermath is what has me more certain she is not as she seems.

Anyway I have to go back to work now. And as a result of this thread, I am humming Agatha All Along :D

nothing wrote: »
    My FFA this lunchtime

Mollyb, sorry but they were some miraculous miracles there.

I'm not 100% but it seems doris and clodagh are village, unless I'm missing something major, so not on my radar today. Same with mrsflushdraw

Eva seems to imply she knows a lot, is that a seer thing or a wolfy thing?!

Jake still seems annoyed by abis action last night but can't figure out if it's genuine or overblown

Kitten k started that wagon on Patrick last night, and if she's in league with molly, could be a wolf too, assuming molly is indeed a wolf, and patrick wasn't, unless Patrick was, in which case I have no case...

I'm starting to go down rabbit holes, I can't read anyone else beyond flimsy theories

Abi seems to be not a wolf if reading the kill announcement is as it seems. I actually am still annoyed that anybody would think starting a wagon at 8:37, 23 minutes before lynch is fair on the player they are starting it on.

However why did you say I’m “still” annoyed? Where did I post today that would have you thinking it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Eva WW wrote: »
    Thanos: Infinity abyss. It's a comic book. That abyss post was very odd. A likely Thanos task

#

have deleted the pic as huge. think that as a task is too easy to solve so i cant see it being a task.

Quote The Abyss 10 times? no way in hell that ever goes unnoticed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

have deleted the pic as huge. think that as a task is too easy to solve so i cant see it being a task.

Quote The Abyss 10 times? no way in hell that ever goes unnoticed.

Sorry if the pic is big, posting from mobile.

cee_jay wrote: »
    The manipulation of the votes could have happened a number of different ways. The aftermath is what has me more certain she is not as she seems.

Anyway I have to go back to work now. And as a result of this thread, I am humming Agatha All Along :D

The thing with the vote manipulation is funny. I voted for Abigail, the person the wolves killed today. Maybe they thought that would bring more heat on me? I’m wondering if they had decided to kill Abi by the vote change time?

And why me or my vote? Why not another one? Was it because I said with 5 mins to go that I might change my vote to Patrick? Hmm, be interesting to see their BR on that logic. It’s usually way more simple then I imagine!

I’m voting Molly now as I’ve to work and have football practice with my son between 5.30-7.30. Honestly not sure how much I can be around later.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Eva WW wrote: »
    Thanos: Infinity abyss. It's a comic book. That abyss post was very odd. A likely Thanos task

I wouldn't have the patience to do 3 days of tasking as I likely wouldn't survive that long anyway, so I would've chosen the daily kills and instant gratification were I Thanos, which I'm not. Expand your horizons, look elsewhere.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Jake WW wrote: »
    Abi seems to be not a wolf if reading the kill announcement is as it seems. I actually am still annoyed that anybody would think starting a wagon at 8:37, 23 minutes before lynch is fair on the player they are starting it on.

However why did you say I’m “still” annoyed? Where did I post today that would have you thinking it?

Maybe I'm misremembering but I'm sure you said the above already today, I'll look back and quote shortly

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    That's all true.

But what I don't get is why Patrick wagon literally came out of thin air based on little reason.

Take LeVar for example. He had a vote on Guffy, thought about putting one on G&R, then me and finally jumped onto Patrick. There was so much flip-flopping.
    Interesting so decided to go back and pull all mentions of Patrick up until 9pm last night
    Twas Doris who posted the Eurovision winning song twice. She also used the word 'adrenaline' soon afterwards and there was a song called adrenalina but probably nothing in the latter point.

A lot of textspeak from Necro.

Add to that his usage of WIFOM (twice?) yesterday and his usuage of OMGUSSY (twice) today.

This from Eva stuck out from yesterday. It's odd usage of words unless it's from a show or something? It was in response to Trigger who had been 'golfing'.

Yesterday KathleenGrant and cee_jay were also talking a lot about drink along with others but I suppose that's nothing.

Probably tunnelling into a rabbit hole of tasking, but let's not forget that wolves might have tasks too?

I don't trust Molly but the witchhunt is forced, led by Necro, with Patrick, Trigger and Lucy jumping on the bandwagon out of nowhere.

You were actually the first to mention him
    This can go either way because Captain is good. So she wouldn't have protected Necro either. She is ambivalent.

Reasonable enough.

I agree that Doris might have been just bull****ting.

I don't agree with Molly voting for Necro without any analysis and that's the one suss thing about her. But votes can be changed and she said it was a holding vote.

kitten_k was very concerned whether Molly could change her vote or not and wanted her to type it in properly too. Why? kitten_k has barely been seen since. If Molly is a wolf, then maybe kitten_k is a teammate.

Patrick and Lucy (and maybe Trigger) jumping on Necro's Molly bandwagon feels like backroom tactics(do the backrooms work again? I haven't checked) or opportunistic wolves (if Necro is good).

Then again, the more likely scenario for me at this point is Necro was a protected wolf last night, rather than a targeted villager.
    You are also insistent that there is a wagon forming on Molly with Patrick now being the first name on your list
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Based on notes I've been taking so far.

I liked Abi jumping into wolf hunting. I don't think a wolf makes themselves that big a target so quickly. My note was to be suspicious of people who tried to paint that as wolfy behaviour quickly. Jake, Patrick and MrsFlush were the ones who fell foul of that.

I'm worried about Necro for deflecting on Flush's behalf. I don't think someone should be defending someone else that quick. But that's not enough to hang Necro right now.

I don't like Molly's early vote.
    Lucy made a post at #315 which felt a little bit too "I'm so good!" by asking questions I felt already answered.
    If I had a seer peak, it would be going in on Trigger tonight.

Has anyone feelings about Patrick right now?
    Reading the room on Patrick?
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Patrick & Orla why would you be voting for myself or Clodagh tonight?
    Getting up to later in the day, Fair question
    Guffy *

I’d love to know why Patrick and G&R have vote on me.
    Fair enough I s'ppose. cee_jay did the same today with Mrs. F and someone else.

I didn't think Mrs. F's post was that odd. It was a stretch to make it into malefactor, who might not even be in the game?

Other posters have posted in caps and I have tried to figure it out e.g. Eva, Necro

Anagrams are impossible when you don't have a clue about Marvel so I've given up my Alan Turing code-breaking efforts for today.

The oddest thing for me since my last post:

Also Starring Levar Burton going into some comedic script about The Abyss and the poster 'nothing'. JP Liz V1 has just mentioned Abyss again.

Clodagh's mental breakdown (was this Loki?)

Doris' Scott Steiner promo (was this Loki too?)

There have also been several allusions to Jon Snow and the "You know nothing" line sprinkled here and there today.

Having said all that, since I think Clodagh was under sort of trick and Doris is soft-claiming a goodie, and there isn't much to go on, I am suss on

Suspected Wolves

Lucy (pops up now and again to cast shade)
    Orla (maybe it's my imagination but it's like there's no conviction to anything she says and she's prepared to go wherever)
    Patrick (see above)
    Trigger (I just feel like he's a wolf)
    G&R, KG, Guffy low posters (though in KG's case I think I know the reason is genuine)

I'm aware that the same accusations might be levelled at me for the first three reasons.
    You had Patrick as a potential wolf again so the wagon should have been surprising. More interestingly you voted for GnR out of all the above, why?
    #FFA1
    Molly
    Flush
    Patrick

The thing of both Molly and Flush is both did weird stuff, and then vanished. They've been keeping their heads down since.
    Patrick, cause of the flag he threw up going after Abi yesterday, and then his genie act today.
    Nigel FFAs
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Did Patrick make any comment on his genie act earlier?
    Clodagh Queries the genie act
    kitten_k wrote: »
    At the moment I am between Clodagh for her strange posts and Patrick for his genie act.
    4 mins after Clodaghs post
    Very interestingly Kitten who hasnt mentioned Clodagh or Patrick at all up until this point then says shes thinking Clodagh who mentions Patricks genieing, might be lazy villager nicking someone else ideas but just seems a reason to jump on the wagon tbh
    Yesterday, I made notes that when you brought up wolf hunting at the start, Jake, Flush and Patrick all jumped on it. My belief is a wolf would want to dissuade that behaviour asap. The longer the fluff goes, the better.

Thats not saying all three are, of course. But it was the first and quickest issues I've had with people in this run.
    Consistent with earlier post
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the flush wagon, after her claiming.

If Jake or Patrick wagons were there, I'd join.

I'll go start a Jake one.
    seen the patrick wagon after voting jake, so joined the patrick wagon instead.
    The Patrick wagon started already
    I could be tempted with a Patrick vote just to see who he puts his self preservation vote onto.
    Not sure I love this line of thinking but could make sense
    I'm not voting someone who's just giving up, gonna switch to Patrick
    Originally on Guffy and changed to Patrick, no reasoning given just a jump off point when it felt the Guffy wagon was disintigrating
    I’ve voted Patrick. One more vote on him and he’d have to move his vote to self pres. s he watching the game from the shadows?
    I said in the thread, jake or patrick, so i went jake, then seen patrick was already started, so joined that instead.
    Abigail on why the late switch
    Kathleen jumping to Molly to save Patrick ?
    Noted possibly dependant on alignments this could be spot on
    Just changed to Molly to see Guffy vote for themselves and what's that about a clue?
    No idea on Patrick. Trying to catch up while keeping up all night.
    Why you would vote for someone you have no idea on, I dont get it.
    Eva go Patrick just to see what happens?
    Doris really keen to get Patrick on the noose
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    I'm being lynched then am I? :eek:
    Green&Red wrote: »
    I’ll move to Patrick so, I’ve liked what I’ve seen of Nigel
    GnR switches
    kitten_k wrote: »
    Has everyone placed a vote yet?
    For someone not particularly paying attention, we have her attention now
    I am as clueless as you, if you are indeed clueless... I had a vote on Guffy, but changed it once (not multiple times as you're suggesting) to Patrick. Ultimately I've a greater feeling about Patrick than I do Molly and that's who it seems to be coming down to.

Funny you have a greater feeling about Patrick and you never mentioned him till you switched out your vote.

On the above:
    Dodge pile:
    Kitten_k - Wolf for me
    ASLB - Wolfy switch IMO
    Kathleen - Keep an eye on depending on alignment reveals her move could be important

Doris - Initially I could see where she was going but on read back, she seemed to be heavily pushing that wagon

Vernon - Had Patrick as dodgy but couldnt see a wagon forming. Im kind of inclined to believe him a bit

Nigel - Seemed consistent

Any thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

These are the FFAs from yesterday and how people voted that I could find (apologies if I've missed anyone):
    Trigger wrote: »
    Vernon, Molly and Doris would be my FFA right now FWIW.

Voted MrsF, didn't change
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    FFA#1

Doris WW
    Mollyb
    Guffy/G&R/Kitten_k

Voted Doris, then changed to Guffy
    Mollyb60 wrote: »
    If I had to pick a top 3 my FFA#1 would be
    Barney
    Doris
    Abigail

Voted Necro, didn't change. Question - why didn't Molly self-pres? Not online?
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Doris - because of earlier
    Clodagh - the most bizarre opening few posts ever.
    For third I'm thinking Molly based on couple of posters suggestions, but not in stone.

Voted Clodaagh WW, didn't change
    Necro wrote: »
    #FFA1
    Molly
    Green&Red
    Clodagh
    #FFA1 Updated
    Molly
    Green&Red
    ari101
    Outside bet is LeVar too

Necro: voted Mollyb, didn't change
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My #FFA1
    Molly
    LeVar
    Eva

Ecto: voted Mollyb, didn't change
    FFA#1
    Guffy
    Necro
    Doris

LeVar: Voted Guffy, changed to Patrick
    I have voted for Mrs Flushdraw.
    My other FFA would have been Ari and probably guffy or G&R.

cee-Jay: voted MrsF, changed to Guffy, changed to G&R
    ari101 wrote: »
    FFA#
    Necro
    Molly
    Abi
    ari101 wrote: »
    Final #FFA for now Orla, Molly, Guffy

ari101: Voted Orla WW, didn't change
    Suspected Wolves
    Lucy
    Orla
    Patrick
    Trigger
    G&R, KG, Guffy low posters

Vernon: voted G&R, didn't change
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    #FFA 1
    y0ss
    Nigel WW
    Barney

Liz: Voted Nigel, didn't change
    #FFA1
    Molly
    Flush
    Patrick

Nigel: Voted MrsF, didn't change

So that leaves these posters that I couldn't find an FFA from and where their votes ended up:

Doris WW: Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    MrsF: Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Barney: Nigel WW (1) @1741
    G&R: Patrick WW (5) @2053
    nothing: Mollyb (5) @2042
    Kathleen: Mollyb (6) @2046
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    Guffy: Guffy (5) @2042
    Jake WW: Abigail WW (1) @2043
    Yoss: Abigail WW (2) @ 2054

Doris WW: Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    MrsF: Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Barney: Nigel WW (1) @1741
    G&R: Patrick WW (5) @2053
    nothing: Mollyb (5) @2042
    Kathleen: Mollyb (6) @2046
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    Guffy: Guffy (5) @2042
    Jake WW: Abigail WW (1) @2043
    Yoss: Abigail WW (2) @ 2054

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Sorry for the lack of posts today but dealing with a family emergency.

In relation to the people saying I started a wagon on Patrick to save Molly - if I was a wolf and wanted to save Molly (if she is a wolf) then why would I start a brand new wagon and not just jump onto whoever has the next highest votes. Starting a new wagon that late in the evening when Molly already had so many votes - there is no way to guarantee enough people would switch over without major lobbying on my behalf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lads if someone did the vote switch/steal and is village, now is your chance to own it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I wouldn't have the patience to do 3 days of tasking as I likely wouldn't survive that long anyway, so I would've chosen the daily kills and instant gratification were I Thanos, which I'm not. Expand your horizons, look elsewhere.

giphy.gif

Nah I dont believe that for a second, you can keep saying it all you want but id say the thoughts of wiping out so many in one go would definitely play to your eviler side. you would still have to wait full days in between kills so you are not exactly getting 3 insta kills.

Really need to have a review of your posts, I havent seen anything from you apart from you popping in and replying when your name has been mentioned. Need a full read back of your posts

Trigger wrote: »
    Nah I dont believe that for a second, you can keep saying it all you want but id say the thoughts of wiping out so many in one go would definitely play to your eviler side. you would still have to wait full days in between kills so you are not exactly getting 3 insta kills.

Really need to have a review of your posts, I havent seen anything from you apart from you popping in and replying when your name has been mentioned. Need a full read back of your posts

And that's where you and I differ Trigger, I don't like to play the long game. Patience has never been my strong point.

I'm not Thanos and I'm not a Wolf.

Don't make me get the claws out... ;)

giphy.gif

Maybe I'm misremembering but I'm sure you said the above already today, I'll look back and quote shortly

Please do quote me. What drove me mad most about Abi was also that they wouldn’t discuss it with me. Kept brushing off what I was saying and refused to concede anything. I’m always dubious of people making statements about a person with no quotes to backup their view.

Just to clarify again so it’s clear. Abi was suspicious of me because they felt I was trying to sabotage or stop wolf hunting on Sunday. Yesterday I said a few times that I felt wolf hunting was a better use of our time then talking about thanos. But Abi still stuck to the “Jake doesn’t want to hunt wolves” narrative without any discussion about my posts on Monday. Since Abi seemed to be well clued into the game, I found this a lazy take on me and I thought maybe they were a wolf painting a false story of me . I find that very dodgy behavior.

Necro was ok with it which had me suspicious of him. If I can find time later I will go back over Necro and Abi’s posts to see if I can find anything.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Interesting so decided to go back and pull all mentions of Patrick up until 9pm last night

You were actually the first to mention him

You are also insistent that there is a wagon forming on Molly with Patrick now being the first name on your list

Reading the room on Patrick?

Getting up to later in the day, Fair question

You had Patrick as a potential wolf again so the wagon should have been surprising. More interestingly you voted for GnR out of all the above, why?

Nigel FFAs

Clodagh Queries the genie act

4 mins after Clodaghs post
    Very interestingly Kitten who hasnt mentioned Clodagh or Patrick at all up until this point then says shes thinking Clodagh who mentions Patricks genieing, might be lazy villager nicking someone else ideas but just seems a reason to jump on the wagon tbh

Consistent with earlier post

The Patrick wagon started already

Not sure I love this line of thinking but could make sense

Originally on Guffy and changed to Patrick, no reasoning given just a jump off point when it felt the Guffy wagon was disintigrating

Abigail on why the late switch

Noted possibly dependant on alignments this could be spot on

Why you would vote for someone you have no idea on, I dont get it.

Doris really keen to get Patrick on the noose

GnR switches

For someone not particularly paying attention, we have her attention now

Funny you have a greater feeling about Patrick and you never mentioned him till you switched out your vote.

On the above:
    Dodge pile:
    Kitten_k - Wolf for me
    ASLB - Wolfy switch IMO
    Kathleen - Keep an eye on depending on alignment reveals her move could be important

Doris - Initially I could see where she was going but on read back, she seemed to be heavily pushing that wagon

Vernon - Had Patrick as dodgy but couldnt see a wagon forming. Im kind of inclined to believe him a bit

Nigel - Seemed consistent

Any thoughts?

Good post, esp the piece about kitten_k imo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

My apologies to jake, I'd read back into last night and not today!

• Advertisement

And that's where you and I differ Trigger, I don't like to play the long game. Patience has never been my strong point.

I'm not Thanos and I'm not a Wolf.

Don't make me get the claws out... ;)

giphy.gif

So you are village, you think we need to keep an open mind, that Patrick could be a wolf and Molly village? How would you explain what happened with Molly overnight then?
    What role do you think Necro had?or G&R?

Molly - 4 - Necro, Lucy, Ecto, Eva WW
    Guffy - 4 - Clodagh, cee_jay, LeVar, KathleenGrant
    Clodagh - 3 - Flushy, Orla, nothing
    Nigel - 3 - Barney, JP Liz, Green&Red
    Patrick - 2 - kitten_k, Abigail
    Green&Red - 2 - Doris, Vernon
    Flushy - 2 - Nigel, Trigger
    Doris - 1 - Patrick
    Necro - 1 - Molly

Sorry all, I really don’t have time to go into details but it crossed my mind that Molly wasn’t the only person in potential trouble last night. Above post was from Necro at 8:39, I presume it’s correct, but Molly, Guffy , Nigel and clodagh were all in the running getting close to lynch.

So you are village, you think we need to keep an open mind, that Patrick could be a wolf and Molly village? How would you explain what happened with Molly overnight then?
    What role do you think Necro had?or G&R?

I never said I think Molly could be village, Molly is suss as hell. What I said was I highly suspect Patrick was a wolf. There's a difference.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Lads if someone did the vote switch/steal and is village, now is your chance to own it?

I suppose it could of been Dr Strange but I am not sure asking them to claim it on thread is a wise thing to do for village?

I never said I think Molly could be village, Molly is suss as hell. What I said was I highly suspect Patrick was a wolf. There's a difference.

So who switched my vote to condemn Patrick and why do it to save Molly? I don’t see how your logic plays out here, maybe you could explain it a bit simpler?

For your logic to work, it had to be a goody who for some reason was fairly sure Patrick was bad and was happy to save Molly in the process.

Baddies know who are not on their team, it’s easier for them to switch votes confidently knowing how it will pan out. Unless a goody has access to a peak and vote manipulation it’s way more of a gamble. Not entirely implausible, especially as Hawkeye did send an arrow to Molly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Clodagh and Lucy joining my Village Lean list, based on the fact they are actively working on analysis.

Given Jakes vote was stolen, unless a villager owns up to that, he joins it by default too.

If Abi was killed by wolves, it makes me feel a little better about my read yesterday too, in terms of pointing out I worried about people jumping on her quick wolf hunting.

I have a question for Yoss if you're around - why the late (2054) vote on Abigail? You could tell that it was a wasted vote the way things were going, why not get involved?

Jake WW wrote: »
    So who switched my vote to condemn Patrick and why do it to save Molly? I don’t see how your logic plays out here, maybe you could explain it a bit simpler?

For your logic to work, it had to be a goody who for some reason was fairly sure Patrick was bad and was happy to save Molly in the process.

Baddies know who are not on their team, it’s easier for them to switch votes confidently knowing how it will pan out. Unless a goody has access to a peak and vote manipulation it’s way more of a gamble. Not entirely implausible, especially as Hawkeye did send an arrow to Molly.

I don't know why someone switched your vote Jake, that had nothing to do with me.

I do know other things though, and Patrick was a lycanthrope...

Sorry was reading when on a meeting earlier. Thoughts on Necro and G&R?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I don't know why someone switched your vote Jake, that had nothing to do with me.

I do know other things though, and Patrick was a lycanthrope...

Well hello there.

Advertisement