Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Jake WW wrote: »
    I am connected to one of them, I got some powers when one of them died.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Because it appeared I had a very limited shelf life (people are always gunning for little ole LeVar), people were looking under the wrong stones, and I'd rather go out having shared some information than nothing.

And of course because...

giphy.gif

12 monkeys? decent show

12 monkeys? decent show

Schitt's Creek, but same actress, so you get half a point... :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Because it appeared I had a very limited shelf life (people are always gunning for little ole LeVar), people were looking under the wrong stones, and I'd rather go out having shared some information than nothing.

And of course because...

giphy.gif

Apologies, I initially thought you were claiming a seer role rather than a priest role!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

ooooh so levar is claiming seer, this is interesting. i'll be interested to see if there's a counterclaim but unfortunately it doesn’t change much for me. This is a lose/lose situation. How am i supposed to defend myself? All i know is that i thought i was dead last night and it turns out i’m not. Now i’m stuck defending myself over something i had no control of. Of course i have a role but I’m reluctant to reveal it because it’s a nothing role with no powers that i know of. So i gain nothing by revealing it. what am i supposed to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

cee_jay wrote: »
    What do you mean by what is in bold ari?

Guffy wasn't suspect - loads of us realised his actions weren't wolflike and jumped off him. It was between Molly and Patrick. Interesting that Jake's vote was moved though seemingly with the "stolen vote"

This means one of two things.

Both villagers and the wolves just wanted to make it look like molly was being saved.

Molly was being saved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

This one is just more me adding some of my personal reads and thoughts to the mix too. Not a confirmed list. Just me working out my FFA and read lists...
    Nigel WW wrote: »

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

I'm putting Jake green, for a soft role claim, and cause his vote was stolen.
    I'm putting Lucy green (clued in and working hard) and Orla green (compiled the FFAs, which I feel makes her either a good villager or, at worse, a useful wolf for now).
    I'm leaning village on Guffy, given how he started to try and get himself hung last night. I don't know if a wolf acts like Guffy did last night.
    LeVar isn't on that vote list, but I think he voted Patrick? If that's true, then there's possibly 4 of the six who voted Patrick who I am leaning good on, or are "confirmed" based on our unchallenged priest role.

Lucy, Orla or Jake COULD all be Thanos. He'd be working as a defeacto villager currently.

After that, I've no reads on the rest.

So, basic thoughts from experience. And this is pure speculation, possibly on faulty assumptions.

Wolves tend to spread out votes on day one. They don't want to clump in on a single person, and get caught latter in the game as a bunch. It's why there tends to be a tonne of one and two votees on night one.

IF Molly was being protected, I'd soft lean away from her voters for now. If she flips back bad, great. If she flips back good, then they needs to be looked at.

If Patrick was being lined up as a sacrificial lamb for some reason, there's the chance that as well as stealing a vote, Kitten or Dorris was a wolf throwing on a vote too. "Oh, look at me, I voted for a wolf!"

If I were guessing, I'd say there's at least a wolf in Kitten or Dorris, and then 3 spread out between all those twos and ones. I don't think two wolves go on one person at the same time though. I also don't think they vote for each other nessecarily.

Guffy wrote: »

Both villagers and the wolves just wanted to make it look like molly was being saved.

Molly was being saved.

What action specifically are you referring to here? The vote steal? Or something else?

Guffy wrote: »

Molly was being saved.

Let me see if iv’e got this right then. both me and patrick are wolves. One has to die so the team just uses a power to save me over him? Very unlikely imo. Even if they did save me they’d know that i’d have a ton of heat on me so I’d most likely just be lynched tonight. which is exactly whats happened. and it leaves the wolf team in the exact same position tonight. 2 wolves down. Same **** different day.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    ooooh so levar is claiming seer, this is interesting. i'll be interested to see if there's a counterclaim but unfortunately it doesn’t change much for me. This is a lose/lose situation. How am i supposed to defend myself? All i know is that i thought i was dead last night and it turns out i’m not. Now i’m stuck defending myself over something i had no control of. Of course i have a role but I’m reluctant to reveal it because it’s a nothing role with no powers that i know of. So i gain nothing by revealing it. what am i supposed to do?

If you're offering zero information when up for the lynch, you can't really act shocked when the village don't flock to your defense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Is he not claiming priest?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

This one is just more me adding some of my personal reads and thoughts to the mix too. Not a confirmed list. Just me working out my FFA and read lists...

I'm putting Jake green, for a soft role claim, and cause his vote was stolen.
    I'm putting Lucy green (clued in and working hard) and Orla green (compiled the FFAs, which I feel makes her either a good villager or, at worse, a useful wolf for now).
    I'm leaning village on Guffy, given how he started to try and get himself hung last night. I don't know if a wolf acts like Guffy did last night.
    LeVar isn't on that vote list, but I think he voted Patrick? If that's true, then there's possibly 4 of the six who voted Patrick who I am leaning good on, or are "confirmed" based on our unchallenged priest role.

Lucy, Orla or Jake COULD all be Thanos. He'd be working as a defeacto villager currently.

After that, I've no reads on the rest.

So, basic thoughts from experience. And this is pure speculation, possibly on faulty assumptions.

Wolves tend to spread out votes on day one. They don't want to clump in on a single person, and get caught latter in the game as a bunch. It's why there tends to be a tonne of one and two votees on night one.

IF Molly was being protected, I'd soft lean away from her voters for now. If she flips back bad, great. If she flips back good, then they needs to be looked at.

If Patrick was being lined up as a sacrificial lamb for some reason, there's the chance that as well as stealing a vote, Kitten or Dorris was a wolf throwing on a vote too. "Oh, look at me, I voted for a wolf!"

If I were guessing, I'd say there's at least a wolf in Kitten or Dorris, and then 3 spread out between all those twos and ones. I don't think two wolves go on one person at the same time though. I also don't think they vote for each other nessecarily.

If both Molly and Patrick are wolves then why would the wolves chose to sacrifice Patrick when he wasn’t in danger? I voted for him about 8.30 and then the rest followed.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Is he not claiming priest?

Sorry yeah that's my bad. I meant priest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Why are you so reluctant though if you think you are going to be lynched. At the end of the day you should be fighting against the lynch if you are indeed village. a role reveal should be used to help you do that.. being reluctant to do so only puts more suss on you

If both were wolves, its likely that the Wolves thought Molly was the one being sacrificed, as Molly was ahead and appeared to be going were it not for the stolen vote.

If you're offering zero information when up for the lynch, you can't really act shocked when the village don't flock to your defense.

i'm not asking people to defend me, i just dont see how i can defend myself without revealing a role that's not named in the op. The thing is there's tons of characters in the marvel universe to pick from, and as we've seen, anything anyone says can be twisted around to fit in with another character. Hell, even that stuff about the Abyss got jumped on beccause levar mentioned it 10 times in a post. Now it looks like levar is good so that stuff will be forgotten. Of course i can't prove who i am until i die. So it looks like that's the only option left to me. yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

If both were wolves, its likely that the Wolves thought Molly was the one being sacrificed, as Molly was ahead and appeared to be going were it not for the stolen vote.

But who stole the vote?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    But who stole the vote?

My theory is that it was Abigail

i'm not asking people to defend me, i just dont see how i can defend myself without revealing a role that's not named in the op. The thing is there's tons of characters in the marvel universe to pick from, and as we've seen, anything anyone says can be twisted around to fit in with another character. Hell, even that stuff about the Abyss got jumped on beccause levar mentioned it 10 times in a post. Now it looks like levar is good so that stuff will be forgotten. Of course i can't prove who i am until i die. So it looks like that's the only option left to me. yay.

I just don’t buy that.

If I were in your shoes, I’d throw something out to try and save myself.

As a villager, you’re offering nothing and ensuring a landslide vote onto yourself.

I mean, I was sus of Flush but at least she threw out the War Machine claim. Which, if LeVar is right, led indirectly to us lynching a wolf last night.

• Advertisement

why save me though? why not patrick? Looked like i was toast so surely they'd go with the safer bet and save him? if we believe you, then patrick was agnes, a pretty powerful wolf. even if some heat was on him it was nothing compared to the wagon on me. as much as i LOVE that i was saved, i'm still on the chopping block tonight. So back to square one.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    My theory is that it was Abigail

Why?

why save me though? why not patrick? Looked like i was toast so surely they'd go with the safer bet and save him? if we believe you, then patrick was agnes, a pretty powerful wolf. even if some heat was on him it was nothing compared to the wagon on me. as much as i LOVE that i was saved, i'm still on the chopping block tonight. So back to square one.

You're misreading my post, which says the wolves thought they were sacrificing you to save Patrick, but a villager stole a vote put it on Patrick and he went instead of you.

Your unwillingness to claim your role only makes it look more and more likely that you are also a wolf, and thats why you're likely going tonight.

I just don’t buy that.

If I were in your shoes, I’d throw something out to try and save myself.

As a villager, you’re offering nothing and ensuring a landslide vote onto yourself.

I mean, I was sus of Flush but at least she threw out the War Machine claim. Which, if LeVar is right, led indirectly to us lynching a wolf last night.

don't act like anyone had a single clue what they were doing last night. necro claimed i was THANOS so people followed along with him for no better reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Vote in on Molly, this lack of fight leaves no other option.. I may only be on sporadically this evening so getting this in now

for the LOVE of god. i'm valkyrie. the only power i have is a one off protect on thor. but i don't know who thor is so i'm screwed. So have at it lads. go nuts.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Why?

Jake was the first one to vote for her and his vote was transferred to the same person she voted for.

The way she declared that she wanted to start a wagon on Jake/Patrick without much basis seemed like it may have been done to attract a vote to herself and activate her power.

There's not much concrete to back it up but that's what I first thought when I saw the votes

I'm going to confirm that one or the fallen heroes had the Vote Thief role, as it clears things up for wagonomics (for people who are better at that than I) on last nights vote, and no real benefit to keeping that bit of info secret.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Trigger wrote: »
    Looking at the mod post it seems that way.. first gun disintegrated so looks like it acually wasn't blocked but was a dud gun. That's my take on it anyways

Similar to the dud arrow.

Dorris and CLodagh have owned up to winning the dud shot today having won it in a task. If not hawkeye, who fired the shot yest and what was task?

Where ye given the tasks at random Dorris and Clodagh?

• Advertisement

Assuming LeVar is village priest and telling the truth about Abi, Necro and GnR then we need to assume that there are 4 wolves left and Thanos is still alive.

If he is wolf priest then all of that could be nonsense but I don't know if wolf priest would have come out, unless one of the dead was priest in which case he could as easily be telling the truth and planning a cruise to the end.

I'm in favour of lynching Molly because nothing is convincing me otherwise but I don't love a landslide as it screws wagonimics.

Advertisement