Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Any chance someone could post postcounts?

On phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    for the LOVE of god. i'm valkyrie. the only power i have is a one off protect on thor. but i don't know who thor is so i'm screwed. So have at it lads. go nuts.

So the protect, did you have to find him in a certain way or anything? were you given any indication that ye would become lovers if you did.

IIRC Valkyrie was with Thor before

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,117 ✭✭✭Guffy

Vernon WW wrote: »
    That's all true.

But what I don't get is why Patrick wagon literally came out of thin air based on little reason.

Take LeVar for example. He had a vote on Guffy, thought about putting one on G&R, then me and finally jumped onto Patrick. There was so much flip-flopping.

Tbh this would put LeVar as village for me. Lynch 1 flip flopping like this means that he hasn't a clue and is weighing up the evidence presented on thread.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Not sure on LeVars claim but in the event of no counter claim, its good to have the info out there.

I thought there might be a counter claim and this is a wolf ploy but not so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

LeVar has to be telling truth or he'd be a deadman by morning. No way team hero would let him get away with shenanigans if he was lying.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Any chance someone could post postcounts?

On phone

Necro 195
    Doris WW 94
    JP Liz V1 91
    Nigel WW 75
    Jake WW 69
    Trigger 67
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 67
    Clodagh WW 65
    nothing 62
    cee_jay 61
    MrsFlushdraw 58
    Abigail WW 55
    Orla WW 52
    Eva WW 52
    ari101 50
    Mollyb60 40
    y0ssar1an22 40
    Vernon WW 36
    Ectoplasm 34
    beakerjoe 31
    Lucy WW 31
    Patrick WW 29
    Barney92 19
    Guffy 19
    kitten_k 18
    Green&Red 18
    KathleenGrant 15
    ShaneU 1
    Drumpot 1
    Show Thread & Close Window

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Trigger wrote: »
    Vote in on Molly, this lack of fight leaves no other option.. I may only be on sporadically this evening so getting this in now

so i was voted on yesterday coz i wasn't here and now that i am here i'm still being voted on? Clearly I can't actually win with you people. Like, i've claimed a role, but my power is useless coz i haven't a clue who anyone is apart from apparently levar and mrsf. Calling me out all day long is fine but i feel liKe you're focussing too much on me to the detriment of looking for other potential wolves. I know i'm not a wolf so that's all i can say. Nothing else to add really only Good luck!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I've been trying to read up on Infinity Wars, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Wolfgang whatever and I give up.

I like some of Lucy's work today. But I felt she, along with Eva and Trigger, was jumping on Liz and I's theory of LeVar as thanos/bad a bit too eagerly.

Assuming that Doris and Clodagh are good and LeVar is good priest, and I'm not entirely convinced although I like the first two, the other biggest tasker might be Eva.

Why does Eva keep changing her votes today, making deliberate mistakes?

I think we should remember that nobody is lock clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Trigger wrote: »
    So the protect, did you have to find him in a certain way or anything? were you given any indication that ye would become lovers if you did.

IIRC Valkyrie was with Thor before

i choose a target to protect each night. if i Hit on thor, he's protected, if I miss, nothing happens. Sounds simple but it isn't.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Not sure on LeVars claim but in the event of no counter claim, its good to have the info out there.

I thought there might be a counter claim and this is a wolf ploy but not so far

Having read back, I am inclined to believe ASLB. There is enough breadcrumbs for me tbh

• Advertisement

so i was voted on yesterday coz i wasn't here and now that i am here i'm still being voted on? Clearly I can't actually win with you people. Like, i've claimed a role, but my power is useless coz i haven't a clue who anyone is apart from apparently levar and mrsf. Calling me out all day long is fine but i feel liKe you're focussing too much on me to the detriment of looking for other potential wolves. I know i'm not a wolf so that's all i can say. Nothing else to add really only Good luck!

You do know that the post you are quoting was made before you revealed? there is a difference between you being present and fighting your corner.

Guffy wrote: »
    Tbh this would put LeVar as village for me. Lynch 1 flip flopping like this means that he hasn't a clue and is weighing up the evidence presented on thread.

But there wasn't any evidence, it was just 'gut feeling', which might be reasonable on day 1.

In fact LeVar said that he'd change his votes if Guffy came along and made five posts and soon after you came and made five posts of no substance at all and that was that. I thought it was suss.

You're second on my list behind Mollyb60. You've added nothing to village play for whatever reason.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I've been trying to read up on Infinity Wars, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Wolfgang whatever and I give up.

I like some of Lucy's work today. But I felt she, along with Eva and Trigger, was jumping on Liz and I's theory of LeVar as thanos/bad a bit too eagerly.

Assuming that Doris and Clodagh are good and LeVar is good priest, and I'm not entirely convinced although I like the first two, the other biggest tasker might be Eva.

Why does Eva keep changing her votes today, making deliberate mistakes?

I think we should remember that nobody is lock clear.

I dunno why you felt the need to list of these characters in a post

The underlined bit, where did I jump on LeVar being Thanos? I suspected Molly yesterday. My reading of last nights lynch had me sussy of LeVar only on a read back, I dont think id mentioned him before then so explain there Vern if you dont mind?

That's nice of them to save me. Not sure what the purpose was though seeing as how I'm not one of them,

I've already said I was working last night and didn't finish up till almost 9. I think it was around 10 to 9. I popped on the thread, saw the wagon on me and said ****it, I can't save myself in 10 minutes so watched a show instead. I was 100% expecting to be dead last night.

I don't know how many times you need me to spell this out for you. I DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED LAST NIGHT. I have nothing to tell you. I'm as confused as you are.

Ah now, stop being so obtuse :P

Ah now, stop being so obtuse :P

Coy, stop being coy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I'm in favour of lynching Molly because nothing is convincing me otherwise but I don't love a landslide as it screws wagonimics.

Very true - can we at least get FFAs from everyone?

FFA#2
    Mollyb for obvious reasons
    Kitten_k - based on Lucy's post earlier today
    Barney - very little involvement for an experienced player
    Orla WW - was initially lukewarm about doing FFAs yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Orla WW wrote: »
    LeVar has to be telling truth or he'd be a deadman by morning. No way team hero would let him get away with shenanigans if he was lying.

Is LeVar beakering

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

for the LOVE of god. i'm valkyrie. the only power i have is a one off protect on thor. but i don't know who thor is so i'm screwed. So have at it lads. go nuts.
    i choose a target to protect each night. if i Hit on thor, he's protected, if I miss, nothing happens. Sounds simple but it isn't.

This feels the level of reveal that absolutely doesn’t justify the level of dragging out it entailed, while also being very safe when explaining why the wolves aren’t targeting you.

It also fails to explain any of the protection you’ve received to date...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is LeVar beakering

No Liz, I'm the Priest, are you even reading the thread?

The underlined bit, where did I jump on LeVar being Thanos? ?

I never said thanos, I aid thanos/bad, there's a difference.

Liz and I brought the abyss stuff to attention, and you, Eva(?) and Trigger were eager to jump on it today.

You mentioned some character called Abyss and then someone, think it was Eva or was it Ectoplasm basically just repeated what I said yesterday and then Trigger followed up with a post that sort of agreed I think. It stuck out and I made a note.

• Advertisement

Interesting so decided to go back and pull all mentions of Patrick up until 9pm last night

You were actually the first to mention him

You are also insistent that there is a wagon forming on Molly with Patrick now being the first name on your list

Reading the room on Patrick?

Getting up to later in the day, Fair question

You had Patrick as a potential wolf again so the wagon should have been surprising. More interestingly you voted for GnR out of all the above, why?

Nigel FFAs

Clodagh Queries the genie act

4 mins after Clodaghs post
    Very interestingly Kitten who hasnt mentioned Clodagh or Patrick at all up until this point then says shes thinking Clodagh who mentions Patricks genieing, might be lazy villager nicking someone else ideas but just seems a reason to jump on the wagon tbh

Consistent with earlier post

The Patrick wagon started already

Not sure I love this line of thinking but could make sense

Originally on Guffy and changed to Patrick, no reasoning given just a jump off point when it felt the Guffy wagon was disintigrating

?

Are we sure Patrick wasn't a wolf?

I mean there is the possibility he was a weaker wolf right?

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Very true - can we at least get FFAs from everyone?

FFA#2
    Mollyb for obvious reasons
    Kitten_k - based on Lucy's post earlier today
    Barney - very little involvement for an experienced player
    Orla WW - was initially lukewarm about doing FFAs yesterday

Am currently looking at similar and including Kathleen Grant. All very low lying, especially KG. Trying to read back on phone and it's a pain in the hole.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

FFA:
    Molly
    ari
    kitten
    Vernon

I have been trying to follow the thread along best I could with work, I have reasons for all these, but it'll probably be after 7pm before I get these posted.
    I would like to have a better read over Patrick's posts though before these are set in stone too.

Are we sure Patrick wasn't a wolf?

I mean there is the possibility he was a weaker wolf right?

According to LeVar he was a wolf.

if levar is to be believed, whoever moved jakes vote must be good. or else molly is a more powerful baddy and patrick was the sacrificial lamb

Why didn't i just read an extra couple of posts before posting :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is LeVar beakering

I do enjoy that my name has caught on like this. My reputation is glorious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Based on votes, I’d ponder there’s a wolf in...

Molly, Ari, Yos for being lone voters on people.

And likely another in Trigger, Barney, Cee Jay, Liz and flush, based largely on how their votes were on inconsequential people, and they’ve all largely kept their heads down today to the point I’ve very little new reads on them. There’s others who were in the two people votes but I can point to them being active and engaging today.

I also think Kitten is highly sus currently.

#FFA2
    Molly, Flush, CeeJay

CJ cause he’s floating very under the radar, and votes for G&R, who has possibly flipped good and I’m not really sure how G&R picked up any votes at all. He wasn’t on my own radar at all.

(mind, as I post this, CJs FFA actually makes me way happier about him....)

Am currently looking at similar and including Kathleen Grant

Someone needs to go to Kathleen Grant's house and see if she's still alive.

Barney92 wrote: »
    It is the start of a sentence. They all follow a letter that should be capitalised. Clodagh doubly so because it is at the start of a sentence and a name.

This is Barney's last post on the thread, yesterday close to 7pm.. its quite possible that he is busy or so, but I would expect more from him

• Advertisement

I dunno why you felt the need to list of these characters in a post

Because that's what I've been looking up.

Clodagh posted a pic of Wanda M, quoted Wolgang whoever and Bucky is sort of integral to the game so I might want to know a bit about him?

I still want to know what's going on in the vote thread with Eva.

Advertisement