Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Necro wrote: »
    2 tasks per day as per the OP Jake, so I would presume the first two would be from tomorrow

Presume nothing. I would be on the watch from the thread opening tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Don't drag me into it ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Do we have a final player list with all the WW accounts?
    I note Eva WW is here, but the list in OP doesn't include them - maybe it is someone who opted to go Anon and the name was not swapped out, but would love it there was a final final list to work off :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well, this pre-turn phase can be treated as an extension to day 1, as opposed to other incarnations where it was a night 0, which means its safe to wolf hunt without having to worry about being munched before the game even begins, which led to lots of fluff posting as if you played seriously, you would be setting yourself up for n0 munch, but as there is no munch before d1 lynch, I am going to use this time in order to lynch as best i can at the lynch.

Abi you seem certain there's no munch tomorrow? Now I can see it's implied via the OP in that there's an announcement at 10.30am but this seems a fairly confident call...

nothing wrote: »
    Don't drag me into it ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I don't really like speculating over what an evil role should or shouldn't do tbh, it can lead to daft accusations being thrown later

(Oh but Necro you said you would do this as Thanos and look it's what he did etc etc)

There's a terminology not used to much on here but fairly common elsewhere for this sort of discussion and it's known as WIFOM (Or Wine In Front Of My Eyes)

Basically it describes the speculative discussion that takes place over wolf/evil role actions and what you would do in their position.

Why must everything be alcohol related.. :D

It is an interesting one though, having a discussion like that would only really give them idea's no? And it would help them more than not. Especially as when the paranoia levels increase later on in the game people would be looking at that..

As you alluded to anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I don't really like speculating over what an evil role should or shouldn't do tbh, it can lead to daft accusations being thrown later
    (Oh but Necro you said you would do this as Thanos and look it's what he did etc etc)
    There's a terminology not used to much on here but fairly common elsewhere for this sort of discussion and it's known as WIFOM (Or Wine In Front Of My Eyes)
    Basically it describes the speculative discussion that takes place over wolf/evil role actions and what you would do in their position.

So you don't want to speculate for fear we call you out as Thanos :P

Wifom is new to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abi you seem certain there's no munch tomorrow? Now I can see it's implied via the OP in that there's an announcement at 10.30am but this seems a fairly confident call...

But we were told that where is no munch. here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

What exactly do you believe is open to interpretation about the wording here?

At least One of the following represents my preferred response :

A) was an oversight on my part , I am kind of a lazy player and don’t always pay attention to the OP

B) the Op also says there are 4 wolves but we know there are 5 (not relevant but a response I like)

C) This is how I picture you

200.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Necro's head wolf and nothing is on team wolf... I've called it. Pay me later (or forget when it is a load of boll*x :p)

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    Why must everything be alcohol related.. :D

It is an interesting one though, having a discussion like that would only really give them idea's no? And it would help them more than not. Especially as when the paranoia levels increase later on in the game people would be looking at that..

As you alluded to anyways

Exactly, you might open up a line of thought a wolf or evil previously hadn't thought of.

Jake's post wasn't doing that mind, I just thought it was a cool way to segue into explaining WIFOM

(Which is incidentally taken from The Princess Bride)

caa66e6f-ed38-4485-878b-88f2f9ecdce2_text.gif

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So you don't want to speculate for fear we call you out as Thanos :P

Wifom is new to me

That's gonna happen anyways, I've already predicted beyond a shadow of a doubt you will call me Thanos 5 times by the end of tomorrow :pac:
    But we were told that where is no munch. here

Ah, I did not see that. Apologies Abi!

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Ah yes that makes sense. If only I read the OP better I would of seen that the wolves winning would kill Thanos.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    Patrick , you aren’t the only one who didn’t properly read OP properly... :o
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    Good to know :D

I'm a bad OP reader too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I'd quiet confidently predict Liz would call everyone Thanos by the end of the week if she's still around :pac:

That's gonna happen anyways, I've already predicted beyond a shadow of a doubt you will call me Thanos 5 times by the end of tomorrow :pac:
    !

NecroThanos you know me so well ;):p no use of Wolf just use Thanos instead :D

Trigger wrote: »
    I'd quiet confidently predict Liz would call everyone Thanos by the end of the week if she's still around :pac:

giphy.gif

I'm a bad OP reader too ;)

It can take me a day or two to remember who I am in a game sometimes. Some games I’ve actually written notes on my own posts ! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

There’s no point concentrating too much on Thanos until we know whether he’s killed or not. If you see a post between now and then that looks tasky then make a note of it for possible future reference.

Abi, would the no munch tomorrow make you think there’s also no SK Kill? Thanos gets a kill (if that’s what they choose) once a day plus some other powers?

Doris WW wrote: »
    There’s no point concentrating too much on Thanos until we know whether he’s killed or not. If you see a post between now and then that looks tasky then make a note of it for possible future reference.

Abi, would the no munch tomorrow make you think there’s also no SK Kill? Thanos gets a kill (if that’s what they choose) once a day plus some other powers?

Why direct the question at Abi? She clearly did her homework for the game, a very nice person to cosey up to regardless of your alliegance.

It can take me a day or two to remember who I am in a game sometimes. Some games I’ve actually written notes on my own posts ! :D

Tell me who you are and I'll remind you, I won't share :pac: your safe with me :D;)

• Advertisement

You can read as good as I.
    There was no planned munch tomorrow, but some game actions where to take place tomorrow so I might eithe rhave to start Day 1 on Tueaday or have a short day 1 tomorrow.

It is my interpretation that no munch would include no sk kill, but this is just my interpretation.

Why direct the question at Abi? She clearly did her homework for the game, a very nice person to cosey up to regardless of your alliegance.

Because I wanted a response from them! How do you know she’s a very nice person?

Just because they’ve got right into the game already with the way they’re posting means jack **** tbh. Don’t mistake my asking questions of a specific person as “cosying up”.

Tell me who you are and I'll remind you, I won't share :pac: your safe with me :D;)

Please don't ask players to claim even their character, we have a Loki who can use that information against us.

Unless you're going to die I'd be advising against claiming any character.

Loki might make a mistake if he doesn't know who he can or can't claim

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Please note .... OP updated to include Eva WW as an avtive player. I accidentally omitted them.

Tell me who you are and I'll remind you

tumblr_lr6x3pvG1f1qdqf08o4_250.gif

Because I wanted a response from them! How do you know she’s a very nice person?

Just because they’ve got right into the game already with the way they’re posting means jack **** tbh. Don’t mistake my asking questions of a specific person as “cosying up”.

But it’s a topic we can all discuss and more importantly we will find out tomorrow if there will be an extra kill. It’s not like you were even quoting an Abi post, I just thought it was odd to single them out. Not damning , just interesting....

Wow! Putting words in somebody else's mouth.

It was not suggested that i was a very nice person, just a nice person to cozy up to.

Please don't ask players to claim even their character, we have a Loki who can use that information against us.
    Unless you're going to die I'd be advising against claiming any character.
    Loki might make a mistake if he doesn't know who he can or can't claim

Do you really think Jake would share, it was meant in jest

Question to anyone who wants to answer.

Why would abi be considered a nice person to cosy up to?

• Advertisement

Wow! Putting words in somebody else's mouth.

It was not suggested that i was a very nice person, just a nice person to cozy up to.

Are you saying you're not a nice person Abi?

giphy.gif

Advertisement