Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What action specifically are you referring to here? The vote steal? Or something else?

Vote steal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Based on votes, I’d ponder there’s a wolf in...

Molly, Ari, Yos for being lone voters on people.

And likely another in Trigger, Barney, Cee Jay, Liz and flush, based largely on how their votes were on inconsequential people, and they’ve all largely kept their heads down today to the point I’ve very little new reads on them. There’s others who were in the two people votes but I can point to them being active and engaging today.

I also think Kitten is highly sus currently.

#FFA2
    Molly, Flush, CeeJay

CJ cause he’s floating very under the radar, and votes for G&R, who has possibly flipped good and I’m not really sure how G&R picked up any votes at all. He wasn’t on my own radar at all.

(mind, as I post this, CJs FFA actually makes me way happier about him....)

She!

Being active doesn't make some village by the way. Wolves hide in the high posters too you know.
    I will be more active this evening, we have serious performance issues with our external facing application today so haven't had time to be posting much.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Let me see if iv’e got this right then. both me and patrick are wolves. One has to die so the team just uses a power to save me over him? Very unlikely imo. Even if they did save me they’d know that i’d have a ton of heat on me so I’d most likely just be lynched tonight. which is exactly whats happened. and it leaves the wolf team in the exact same position tonight. 2 wolves down. Same **** different day.

I don't think you were likely to have been killed tonight if the munch didn't go the way it did.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I've been trying to read up on Infinity Wars, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, Wolfgang whatever and I give up.

I like some of Lucy's work today. But I felt she, along with Eva and Trigger, was jumping on Liz and I's theory of LeVar as thanos/bad a bit too eagerly.

Assuming that Doris and Clodagh are good and LeVar is good priest, and I'm not entirely convinced although I like the first two, the other biggest tasker might be Eva.

Why does Eva keep changing her votes today, making deliberate mistakes?

I think we should remember that nobody is lock clear.
    I never said thanos, I aid thanos/bad, there's a difference.

Liz and I brought the abyss stuff to attention, and you, Eva(?) and Trigger were eager to jump on it today.

You mentioned some character called Abyss and then someone, think it was Eva or was it Ectoplasm basically just repeated what I said yesterday and then Trigger followed up with a post that sort of agreed I think. It stuck out and I made a note.

I thought ASLB was bad. I search Abyss to see how it came up and appeared unnatural so I mentioned. I have been on Molly all day and yesterday, I voted early and kept my vote. I am searching everything so the fact I mentioned Abyss is because its unnatural. I also highlighted Kitten_K in the same read through and pointed out you were the first one to mention Paddy in response to your question about where the wagon came from.

To be honest the above post is a bit off IMO - you have mentioned BB and WM along with Thanos in one post. Both of those characters were killed off in the snap by Thanos

@Eva I would like your thoughts on the ASLB claim please

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Eva WW votes look like tasking - thing is, are they good tasks or bad?

@Eva, were you taking yesterday? If so, did you win a prize?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

*tasking

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Okay Lucy, fair enough.

i choose a target to protect each night. if i Hit on thor, he's protected, if I miss, nothing happens. Sounds simple but it isn't.

What's your characters name?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Guffy wrote: »

Guffy keep up! She has claimed Valkyrie.

• Advertisement

Why have you been quoting the Simpsons and quotes from characters who I'm apparently not allowed to name (in case Lucy gets onto me again), posting gifs of different characters from the film etc. seemingly randomly?

Are you the big baddie in plain sight? I'm not entirely comfortable with your posting over the two days.

But there wasn't any evidence, it was just 'gut feeling', which might be reasonable on day 1.

In fact LeVar said that he'd change his votes if Guffy came along and made five posts and soon after you came and made five posts of no substance at all and that was that. I thought it was suss.

You're second on my list behind Mollyb60. You've added nothing to village play for whatever reason.

No problem with me being on your list tbh. I'd be surprised if I wasn't. I just wish i had been able to post in real time before the priest reveal. Well the reason is i wasn't here, it's fairly clear like.

I like the fact that out of all the posts my lack of posting has me number 2 on your list as opposed to just being a fall back if there's nothing better. Kinda weak tbh.

Why have you been quoting the Simpsons and quotes from characters who I'm apparently not allowed to name (in case Lucy gets onto me again), posting gifs of different characters from the film etc. seemingly randomly?

Are you the big baddie in plain sight? I'm not entirely comfortable with your posting over the two days.

Make your case and defend your position. Id prefer no one did anything remotely tasky but that isnt possible. If there is specific quotes highlight them. I dont know the source material well so google is what lead to the two character names you mentioned being killed in the snap. If you see a quote, call it in full detail cause I wont have a clue of most film quotes

cee_jay wrote: »
    Guffy keep up! She has claimed Valkyrie.

Caught up now apologies. Speed reading a **** load of posts and making sense of them aint easy

I'm going to confirm that one or the fallen heroes had the Vote Thief role, as it clears things up for wagonomics (for people who are better at that than I) on last nights vote, and no real benefit to keeping that bit of info secret.

Who was that then? Why can't you name who had the role now they're dead?

I'm voting Mollyb60 because she's done nothing to deserve otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Nigel WW wrote: »
    This feels the level of reveal that absolutely doesn’t justify the level of dragging out it entailed, while also being very safe when explaining why the wolves aren’t targeting you.

It also fails to explain any of the protection you’ve received to date...
    for fcuks sake. i had to check with beaker before i came out to be sure. i'm not gonna piss off the mod and earn myself a warning for breaking the rules. also i don't like being pressured into things and will more likely dig my heels in about something when i'm being poked at. are you happy now that i'm not THANOS?

Guffy wrote: »
    are you even reading the thread? i'm valkyrie.

for fcuks sake. i had to check with beaker before i came out to be sure. i'm not gonna piss off the mod and earn myself a warning for breaking the rules. also i don't like being pressured into things and will more likely dig my heels in about something when i'm being poked at. are you happy now that i'm not THANOS?

are you even reading the thread? i'm valkyrie.

:pac::pac::pac: about 18 hours too late tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

He is right to keep it quiet. If wolves don't have a priest then keeping info from them is more advantageous.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    He is right to keep it quiet. If wolves don't have a priest then keeping info from them is more advantageous.

For the exact reasons Ecto has said. Giving away too much information on dead villagers only helps the wolves at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lucy WW wrote: »
    :pac::pac::pac: about 18 hours too late tbh

forgive me if i dont LOVE having to reveal this early in the game. i thought if thor died before i could protect him i'd at least get Somthing out of it. maybe his powers would pass to me or something.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Huh?

Why would you not be allowed to role reveal?

I reckon it's about time Barney92, Kathleen Grant and kitten_k did more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

That was a lot of catching up, though not as much as yesterday.

If molly is now claiming valkerie and no one else is counterclaiming, are we sure we're not going to accidentally lynch a villager? We've already lost 3!

I reckon it's about time Barney92, Kathleen Grant and kitten_k did more.

Have looked through KGs posts. Not seeing much there. A couple of typos. Claimed network issues yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

FFA #2

Mollyb60
    kitten_k
    KathleenGrant
    Barney92
    Eva WW
    JP Liz V1

Molly could very well be Valkyrie, but why such a fuss over outing themselves as that role, which in the grand scheme of things is largely irrelevant, and I'm just not buying it - feels more like a name picked from a list of non-playing characters, and a power concocted to make it try to sound believable. I don't really want to just jump on the Molly bandwagon as it doesn't bring us much info in terms of wagonomics, but right now given everything we've seen, it does seem most likely that she's a wolf. (Sorry Molly, I realise its not fun being ganged up on, nothing personal, this is purely gameplay)

kitten, Kathleen, and Barney are the lowest posters, and an easy place for a wolf to be lurking.

Kathleen switched her vote to Molly in the last few minutes last night as we all abandoned the Guffy train, but after Patrick had racked up a number of votes, so possibly an attempt from the wolves to protect Patrick by trying to make sure Molly went instead, Kathleen seemingly putting that wagon over the line.

kitten had a vote on Patrick before there was a wagon there at all, so easily could be a wolf voting another wolf not thinking there'd be any danger of them being in contention.

Of the three lower posters Barney has been the most forgettable in terms of input and where he voted. I've forgotten a few times he's playing, would love to hear more from him in the next few hours so we can all get a better read, but silence is equally deadly.

Eva looks to be tasking today in more or less the same way the laser getters were yesterday, and it feels a bit like a smokescreen by Thanos rather than genuine village tasking, so keeping an eye there.

JP Liz V1 is as usual one of the highest posters, but has added nothing of value aside from throwing random accusations at the same people she throws accusations at every single game. Typical Liz playing style? Yes, but we shouldn't ignore her because of it. Not saying we should lynch her tonight or anything, but worth keeping in everyone's minds.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Have looked through KGs posts. Not seeing much there. A couple of typos. Claimed network issues yesterday

Hit reply before I was finished. Unless not posting until a certain time is a task I cant see KG as Thanos so either low lying wolf or disinterested villager. As I don't see her as the latter, KG is definitely on my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

should be able to get on more after 6.

have a years worth of company filings to get done by friday :mad:

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Agatha, you don't know how you didn't die?

Nigel? What's the story with the moved vote?

Why does Lucy think right away this morning that Nigel moved the vote? Is this a slip-up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Finally up to date.

My world view has shifted, so if LeVar is a village priest and I think I need to believe that because at this stage if no one has claimed against him and he is not we do be f**ked.

Re: Molly - role claim hasn't been countered but I entirely agree that if someone is about to be lynched, and is village, a reveal is appropriate. So I struggle to see why you would put hiding for future possible gains above staying alive. Can't use those powers if you are dead.

I also think it would be some fierce set up if you were protected somehow last night against Necro, and not be in the wolf pack. I struggle to read between the lines for roles, but maybe Necro was a Thief who tried to steal some wolf power from Molly and it back fired in death - the OP hints there may be consequences to some stolen powers? Would this be too big a consequence.

Last night I voted Orla because of this post. I felt she was trying to start a Wagon on people who looked village lean to me:
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Yeah Flushy its beginning to stack up

The letters

Claiming NRV in a non nrv game

But yeah, I dont want people to forgot the Clodagh and Doris shenanigans early.

@ Orla why did you want to draw attention to getting people to vote here?

You were both on my FFA yesterday, I haven't compiled todays yet.

• Advertisement

Oh wait Patrick was a baddie, but the question still stands?

Advertisement