Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Oh wait Patrick was a baddie, but the question still stands?

According to LeVar.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

No Liz, I'm the Priest, are you even reading the thread?

I'm catching up, real life stuff had to be done

Can anyone or has anyone backed you up as in Capt protect, Vision peek

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Someone else shot Necro but he was already gone

Who else shot Necro I wonder?

These didn't explain their vote last night according to Clodagh.

Doris WW: Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Lucy WW: Mollyb (2) 1648
    MrsF: Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Barney: Nigel WW (1) @1741
    nothing: Mollyb (5) @2042
    Kathleen: Mollyb (6) @2046
    Kitten_k: Patrick WW (1) @2036
    Eva WW: Mollyb (4) @2037
    Guffy: Guffy (5) @2042
    Jake WW: Abigail WW (1) @2043
    Yoss: Abigail WW (2) @ 2054

Jake, yoss, Lucy, kitten_k have tried to explain. If the others did, maybe I have forgotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Who else shot Necro I wonder?

These didn't explain their vote last night according to Clodagh.

Doris WW: Patrick WW (3) @2043
    MrsF: Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    nothing: Mollyb (5) @2042
    Kathleen: Mollyb (6) @2046

Jake, yoss, Lucy, kitten_k have tried to explain. If the others did, maybe I have forgotten.

I definitely explained, somewhere *goes to find it*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

nothing wrote: »
    That was a lot of catching up, though not as much as yesterday.

If molly is now claiming valkerie and no one else is counterclaiming, are we sure we're not going to accidentally lynch a villager? We've already lost 3!

How do we know Valkyrie is a character in this game. Everyone has a role... Like in wrestling game. However, in that games wolves were given a list of characters to use as a smokescreen. How wouldn't this claim be any different?

However... It has me worried. I had convinced myself Molly must be Agatha... But she isn't. Wolf #5 has powers unknown. Would feel more comfortable if we knew what those were.
    I was looking at the Dr Strange role, if they passed an ability onto Molly, surely she would have been notified. And why choose Molly who looked like she was being lynched. Makes no sense.

Valkyrie is tied to Thor, but I wouldn't see them as lovers. So that makes no sense.

Ugh. This game!

• Advertisement

Mollyb: Necro (1) @1101,
    Doris WW: Necro (2) @1118, Liz (1) @1805, G&R (1) @2009, Patrick WW (3) @2043
    Necro: Mollyb (1) @1329
    Clodagh WW: Doris WW (1) @1612, Guffy (1) @1733
    MrsF: Doris WW (2) @1707, Clodagh WW (1) @1806
    Nigel WW: MrsF (1) @1832
    cee_jay: MrsF (2) @1838, Guffy (2) @1948, G&R (2) @2046
    Patrick WW: Doris WW (2) @1844
    Trigger: MrsF (3) @1846
    Orla WW: Clodagh WW (2) @1900
    G&R: Doris WW (3) @1935, Nigel WW (3) @2019; Patrick WW (5) @2053
    Ecto: Mollyb (3) @1940
    LeVar: Guffy (3) @1954, Patrick WW (4) @2044
    Abigail WW: Liz (2) @2000, Jake WW (1) @2037, Patrick WW (2) @2038
    nothing: Clodagh WW (3) @2003, Mollyb (5) @2042
    Liz: Nigel WW (2) @2010
    Vernon WW: G&R (2) @2015
    Kathleen: Guffy (4) @2019, Mollyb (6) @2046
    ari101: Orla WW (1) @2040

Eva WW wrote: »
    Kitten K voted Patrick 20:36
    Doris voted Patrick 20:43
    LeVar voted Patrick 20:44
    Green&Red (dead) voted Patrick 20:53
    Abigail (Possibly stole Jake's vote against her AND voted for Patrick at 20:53)
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Yes, ASLB was accidentally left off Patrick voters... my bad.

Vote results (in no particular order)

Patrick WW - (6) , Abigail WW, Doris WW, Green&Red, Jake WW (stolen vote), Kitten K, ASLB,
    Mollyb - (6) Necro, Lucy WW, nothing, Eva WW, KathleenGrant, Ectoplasm
    Green&Red - (2) Cee_Jay, Vernon WW
    Nigel WW - (2) Barney92, JP Liz V1
    Mrs Flushdraw - (2) Nigel WW, Trigger
    Guffy WW - (2) Guffy , Clodagh WW
    Clodagh WW - (2) MrsFlushdraw, Orla WW
    Necro - (1) Mollyb60
    Doris WW - (1) Patrick WW
    Orla WW - (1) Ari101
    Abigail WW - (1) - Yos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Christ, i said it this morning. i was doing diy stuff in the house last night. by the time i got on it was late and there was a Load of people voting for me so I just didn't bother. Clearly that was a mistake but figured a dead almost nrv was better than a rolled villager so i threw up the head and had a strop. i've been saying it all day but i havent a clue how i was saved ovrnight. i just Kinda assumed it was a protection. I 100% thought i was dead last night. Not gonna lie, i wasnt prepared to keep going today but i assume some God felt benevolent.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Molly, did you drop any breadcrumbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Christ, i said it this morning. i was doing diy stuff in the house last night. by the time i got on it was late and there was a Load of people voting for me so I just didn't bother. Clearly that was a mistake but figured a dead almost nrv was better than a rolled villager so i threw up the head and had a strop. i've been saying it all day but i havent a clue how i was saved ovrnight. i just Kinda assumed it was a protection. I 100% thought i was dead last night. Not gonna lie, i wasnt prepared to keep going today but i assume some God felt benevolent.

You won a peek. Who would you peek?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Not buying Molly's claim at all. Necro died when he attacked her, that's a powerful defense right there. My vote stands

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

According to LeVar.

Do you still doubt him?

If you are gona come back with an i doubt everyone response, can you instead give me a percentage or a lean?

What is it that makes you doubt levar?

I am Black Panther, and I'm praying to the Gods of Wakanda, for it was not my plan to come forward at such a time

Patrick was Agatha All Along, the Wolf Roleblocker

Who is Agatha All Along and where did the wolf roleblocker come from? It's not in the op. Anyway...Patrick was good so...
    Why does Lucy think right away this morning that Nigel moved the vote? Is this a slip-up?

Why could LeVar reveal the name of the wolf roleblocker but not the vote thief?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Who is Agatha All Along and where did the wolf roleblocker come from? It's not in the op. Anyway...Patrick was good so...

Agatha all along is just a phrase used as in " it was Agatha all along"
    Agatha Harkness - Agatha's powers are for the bad guys to know and you to find out.

Well now I'm more confused than ever. Time for a break.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    @Eva I would like your thoughts on the ASLB claim please

First of all, I would to thank the many, many fans throughout this country that wrote cards and letters to me, while I was down. Secondly, I want to thank Stan Lee and Marvel Comics for waitin’ and takin’ the time ‘cause I know how important it was to everyone.

Loki.... he put hard times on me and my family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! And Thanos you put hard times on this country by tryin to take me out, that’s hard times. And we all had hard times together, and I admit, I don’t look like the superhero of the day supposed to look. My belly’s just a lil’ big, my heiny’s a lil’ big, but brother, I am bad. And they know I’m bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why would he let the baddies know what roles were alive and what roles were gone?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

ari101 wrote: »
    Finally up to date.

My world view has shifted, so if LeVar is a village priest and I think I need to believe that because at this stage if no one has claimed against him and he is not we do be f**ked.

Re: Molly - role claim hasn't been countered but I entirely agree that if someone is about to be lynched, and is village, a reveal is appropriate. So I struggle to see why you would put hiding for future possible gains above staying alive. Can't use those powers if you are dead.

I also think it would be some fierce set up if you were protected somehow last night against Necro, and not be in the wolf pack. I struggle to read between the lines for roles, but maybe Necro was a Thief who tried to steal some wolf power from Molly and it back fired in death - the OP hints there may be consequences to some stolen powers? Would this be too big a consequence.

Last night I voted Orla because of this post. I felt she was trying to start a Wagon on people who looked village lean to me:

@ Orla why did you want to draw attention to getting people to vote here?

You were both on my FFA yesterday, I haven't compiled todays yet.

Because of how Clodagh entered the game with that clusterfcuk of confusion. I wanted to remind people that this could be a wolf also.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'll post my ffa after six. I'm bit off allover the place today with work n family.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I can, but won't as it doesn't benefit the village. The wolves don't need to know of everything, and me revealing village roles and names for no reason gives the wolves info that the village shouldn't want them to have.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

So far I'm suspicious of abi and molly.

Abi got a bit aggressive yesterday with the, um... Lack of fluff? Still getting used to these new terms

Molly got super defensive, lots of swearing! Calm down, dear.

Is it possible jake/drumpot actually is thanos and a task was to deliberately out themselves?

After reading the glossary, I've taken molly off my list for now.

So abi, for that weirdness yesterday, clodagh for today's weirdness though its a coin flip, and... Jake/drumpot who probably just made a login mistake but I'm suspicious nonetheless

Sorry, should have used the FFA tags

I was on clodagh or doris after that too, who were convincing, and I ended up falling back on Molly just as the Patrick wagon began picking up people

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Sorry people only settled up with 3 this evening so i will be good to go from now on. I have a lot to read back on so can people bear with me. Have to read to see how Molly was outed as a wolf even

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

wonder who molly used her peek on. way to go hawkeye!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

My own FFA2 is

Molly - for obvious reasons, just really can't buy into the reveal
    Kitten - lying Low and not contributing much to anything
    Barney - again nothing contributed to the game.

On Barney, he was quite vocal jumping to defense yesterday of Flushy, and could have been pocketing her there. Although haven't seen anything today to push him up the list ahead of the others

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am Black Panther, and I'm praying to the Gods of Wakanda, for it was not my plan to come forward at such a time

Patrick was Agatha All Along, the Wolf Roleblocker
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Unless there is a counter claim, you now need to be protected.

Black Panther as a priest, ok I'm not sold, yes I'm catching up but without any back up is LeVar believed, could be Loki or Thanos

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

VOTING THREAD STILL ACTIVE..... GET YER VOTES IN YA SCALLIWAGS

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058188503&page=5

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Eva WW wrote: »
    First of all, I would to thank the many, many fans throughout this country that wrote cards and letters to me, while I was down. Secondly, I want to thank Stan Lee and Marvel Comics for waitin’ and takin’ the time ‘cause I know how important it was to everyone.

Loki.... he put hard times on me and my family. You don’t know what hard times are daddy. Hard times are when the textile workers around this country are out of work, they got 4 or 5 kids and can’t pay their wages, can’t buy their food. Hard times are when the auto workers are out of work and they tell ‘em go home. And hard times are when a man has worked at a job for thirty years, thirty years, and they give him a watch, kick him in the butt and say “hey a computer took your place, daddy”, that’s hard times! That’s hard times! And Thanos you put hard times on this country by tryin to take me out, that’s hard times. And we all had hard times together, and I admit, I don’t look like the superhero of the day supposed to look. My belly’s just a lil’ big, my heiny’s a lil’ big, but brother, I am bad. And they know I’m bad.

What is up with this, tasking?

I have a feel on Doris/Clodagh and they have had some claims re lasers to support you seem to have picked out and supported their behaviour since yesterday, but I don't see any claim of fruits for your possible tasks/strange posts. I feel like the support was a pocketing kinship claim and this could be Thanos in full flight hiding behind a disguise of tasked villager.

Are you claiming a Loki take over now?

Can anyone help me see though Eva?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

That’s...some post from Eva...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Evening all, the reason you haven't seen anything today to push me up the list Trigger is that I haven't posted all day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Black Panther as a priest, ok I'm not sold, yes I'm catching up but without any back up is LeVar believed, could be Loki or Thanos

Would Thanos paint a big target on themselves like that? I'd say unlikely.

Advertisement