Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Oh Eva. This has me concerned. Was quick to defend the obvious tasking by Doris and Clodagh yesterday and I assumed it was because of roles...now I'm worried that it works as cover for Thanos.

Reading back on Kitten I'm really not seeing much there to say wolf. The lack of posting is a concern but she said she had a family emergency so *shrugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

Another long speech modified to suit the theme, like the wrestling one yesterday? Who's was that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Eva looks to be tasking today in more or less the same way the laser getters were yesterday, and it feels a bit like a smokescreen by Thanos rather than genuine village tasking, so keeping an eye there.

What's a Starlord anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

A Dusty Rhodes (Wrestler) quote by Eva, not sure what that's about

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I've two FFas

1) Clodagh is still on my Radar from yesterday.
    2) Mollygate
    3) ari101 for petty reasons her voting me.

One thing though....

Molly. Just hear me out, LeVar could help here as he probably knows the names without revealing, but.. What if Molly was part of the inner core of heroes and was protected by them?

Levar, do you think its possible Molly was protected by the inner hero group,

Or we simply dealing with Mollygate

Trigger wrote: »
    A Dusty Rhodes (Wrestler) quote by Eva, not sure what that's about

Rhodes like Rhodey? Is she trying to target flushy?

FFA

Molly
    KathleenGrant
    Kitten_k
    Guffy

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I adore when someone posts up something gamechanging, and there's utter silence.
    You can sense the panic from the wolves.

Are you panicking Nigel :p

Orla WW wrote: »
    I've two FFas

1) Clodagh is still on my Radar from yesterday.
    2) Mollygate
    3) ari101 for petty reasons her voting me.

One thing though....

Molly. Just hear me out, LeVar could help here as he probably knows the names without revealing, but.. What if Molly was part of the inner core of heroes and was protected by them?

Levar, do you think its possible Molly was protected by the inner hero group,

Or we simply dealing with Mollygate

Inner core of heroes??

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Reading back on Kitten I'm really not seeing much there to say wolf. The lack of posting is a concern but she said she had a family emergency so *shrugs*

I think, reading back, she was the first vote in on Patrick. Does a wolf do that on another wolf? Does she leave her vote on a wolf when it’s close?

Eva WW wrote: »
    What's a Starlord anyway?

Peter Quill is Star Lord, he is part Human part Spartax.

He is from GOTG and they police the galaxy basically

Jesus I'm forgetting about the quiet Kitten!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I think, reading back, she was the first vote in on Patrick. Does a wolf do that on another wolf? Does she leave her vote on a wolf when it’s close?

I'd say the voting first is possible because it could be cover. Moving votes might be avoided because it could've looked suss BUT Id say with all the shifting it could've been explained away so I'd say it's unlikely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Why does Lucy think right away this morning that Nigel moved the vote? Is this a slip-up?

Why would it be a slip, which wolf had the power to move a vote?

I thought Nigel moved it for a reason which I then doubted. If Patrick is bad, then I am happy to lay off Nigel tbh.

Thanos is open wolfing in this game, lots of tasks being done openly tbh, its nearly counterproductive for a villager to do tasks unless there is amazing powers on offer but somehow I think not

Actually not sure Eva is serious with that starlord question :pac:

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Why would it be a slip, which wolf had the power to move a vote?

I thought Nigel moved it for a reason which I then doubted. If Patrick is bad, then I am happy to lay off Nigel tbh.

Thanos is open wolfing in this game, lots of tasks being done openly tbh, its nearly counterproductive for a villager to do tasks unless there is amazing powers on offer but somehow I think not

Which do you think it is? I have to be honest, I made assumptions about why Doris and Clodagh were tasking yesterday but you raise a good point here...the reasons I assumed wouldn't be valid anymore today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Because of how Clodagh entered the game with that clusterfcuk of confusion. I wanted to remind people that this could be a wolf also.

It's fair to think they could be, I just saw it as an incitement to create a wagon. Maybe this would be a stupid obvious move for a wolf I don't know anymore?

I'm really struggling to make sense of where to turn now.
    I was so far down the Pat is good, Molly and LeVar bad tunnel, that I don't know I can trust my gut even about Molly.

Re a FFA:
    Eva is looking sus to me - might I be lynching a tasked villager maybe but the petty vote moving this morning, the lack of proper explanation re what is going on etc. It has my hackles raised. Are we really seeing stars here??? :p

Molly is also still on the FFA for not dying last night and not claiming pre lynch to save her skin (sorry Molly, I know that horse has been flogged to death).
    Real life/family stuff can be a pain but if you manage to get online before 9 why not a last ditch effort to stay?

I'm no longer certain about Orla she has made lots of level headed posts otherwise

FFA for now:
    Molly
    EVA

Peter Quill is Star Lord, he is part Human part Spartax.

He is from GOTG and they police the galaxy basically

Isnt he part God? Demi god?

Actually not sure Eva is serious with that starlord question :pac:

laughing-star-lord.gif

• Advertisement

Part celestial. Basically a god I think, I'm not hugely familiar with eternals/celestials

Oh Eva. This has me concerned. Was quick to defend the obvious tasking by Doris and Clodagh yesterday and I assumed it was because of roles...now I'm worried that it works as cover for Thanos.

You need to look back at their posts yesterday and today, and my posts yesterday and today. As if it isn't blatantly obvious already

tenor.gif?itemid=4766400

My current #FFA2

Mollyb - I'm just not convinced by the role claim

Kathleen G - Just too quiet even with Internet issues

Eva - Doris and Clodagh had proof of what their tasks did but Eva didn't unless I missed it.

You need to look back at their posts yesterday and today, and my posts yesterday and today. As if it isn't blatantly obvious already

tenor.gif?itemid=4766400

I'm working off phone which is a nightmare but didn't Doris claim the same???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I am Black Panther, and I'm praying to the Gods of Wakanda, for it was not my plan to come forward at such a time
    Patrick was Agatha All Along, the Wolf Roleblocker

Would a big role character like this and priest be in the main OP

Not really, he is part Celestial, who possessed the the ways to make matter change etc, they would create worlds and that..

His father was Ego. Who is basically the bad guy in GOTG2

nothing wrote: »
    Part celestial. Basically a god I think, I'm not hugely familiar with eternals/celestials

I'd bet money that Starlords death would not be straightforward or so easy.

I'm working off phone which is a nightmare but didn't Doris claim the same???

No

I'd bet money that Starlords death would not be straightforward or so easy.

Why would we want Starlord to die? He's the good guy.

• Advertisement

No

You should really be taking advantage of the gif opportunity you have, like the dancing Starlord :D

Advertisement