Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,742 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Molly, did you drop any breadcrumbs?

Yes Molly and LeVar any breadcrumbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Orla WW wrote: »
    I've two FFas

1) Clodagh is still on my Radar from yesterday.
    2) Mollygate
    3) ari101 for petty reasons her voting me.

One thing though....

Molly. Just hear me out, LeVar could help here as he probably knows the names without revealing, but.. What if Molly was part of the inner core of heroes and was protected by them?

Levar, do you think its possible Molly was protected by the inner hero group,

Or we simply dealing with Mollygate

Your theory implies that you think the "inner circle of heroes" can communicate with each other in a backroom, but we have no reason to believe that.

Had I considered that Molly was protected by Cap last night?... sure, it's possible, but unless Cap is in communication with Vision or someone else with a seeing power how would Cap know Molly's alignment? So if Cap had protected Molly it would be based on a hunch rather than fact, right? There was no indication from this morning's post from BJ, that Cap was involved with any of the chaos.

There's a chance Molly could be a Hero sure, but aside from getting a reluctant Valkaryie role claim, she's not done much in thread that would suggest to me that she's part of the "inner circle of heroes", so I'd say a small chance.

I haven't had any divine nuggets of information from the knowledge I have of the dead villagers that would suggest Molly is being protected by Heroes in any instance, I can only theorize on that as much as any of the rest you can.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Why would we want Starlord to die? He's the good guy.

We dont. But I think we have a safety net. As in I'd be surprised the wolves would just Munch him. Id say he could be immune to munching or lynching. One of them, possibly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Which do you think it is? I have to be honest, I made assumptions about why Doris and Clodagh were tasking yesterday but you raise a good point here...the reasons I assumed wouldn't be valid anymore today.

Doris
    Clodagh
    Eva

All tasking openly

Molly maybe but not openly

Some with the word spelt in capitals who I can't remember is sticking in my head aswell. Who else has been tasking?

Doris pushed the lynch to Patrick last night, so I'm inclined to think Doris is actually alright for now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

You should really be taking advantage of the gif opportunity you have, like the dancing Starlord :D

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Ah lads tasking in plain sight is a fantastic way to get away with being Thanos. Like Clodagh and Doris are going to have to be in consideration for lynching and also for the wolves to munch too given the open tasking.

I believe one of them is good but there is a possibility one is Thanos just open wolfing like. The caps Lock thing yesterday too is openly tasking regardless of what is said

Eva WW wrote: »
    Nah we're good.

Hi Eva, could you explain that post reply to my post earlier. I thought you were sorting priest indicating maybe Thanos is dead. Id like to know how we are good. Thanks

See a few people mentioning the role/character claim from Molly, if she's a wolf, she likely has a glossary of aliases to use in the event of a mass reveal. I mean there's enough characters in this universe after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Molly, did you drop any breadcrumbs?
    unfortunately no apart from my beligerantness which is a pretty typical valkyrie trait. that wasn't on purpose though.

cee_jay wrote: »
    You won a peek. Who would you peek?
    Haven't a clue. I would maybe go for levar to confirm them, barney maybe. Something about vernon too is pissing me off. he's a bit too gung ho at me.

I've two FFas

1) Clodagh is still on my Radar from yesterday.
    2) Mollygate
    3) ari101 for petty reasons her voting me.

One thing though....

Molly. Just hear me out, LeVar could help here as he probably knows the names without revealing, but.. What if Molly was part of the inner core of heroes and was protected by them?

Levar, do you think its possible Molly was protected by the inner hero group,

Or we simply dealing with Mollygate
    i think mollygate should be added to the lexicon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

No

Can't multiquote but Doris did in fact post 3 starlord gifs.

Hi Eva, could you explain that post reply to my post earlier. I thought you were sorting priest indicating maybe Thanos is dead. Id like to know how we are good. Thanks

I was saying I think Clodagh, Doris and myself are good. Haven't a clue about Thanos

• Advertisement

Can't multiquote but Doris did in fact post 3 starlord gifs.
    Didn't claim him though

I was saying I think Clodagh, Doris and myself are good. Haven't a clue about Thanos

Do you know this categorically for a fact? Or your hunch is?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Barney92 wrote: »
    Evening all, the reason you haven't seen anything today to push me up the list Trigger is that I haven't posted all day.

I know that, it's why I only have one eye on you today. Was going to let you get involved a bit and see what happens.. but you seem to be just trying to make up your post count

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

From the voting thread I see the following voting for me currently:

eva
    clodagh
    mrsf
    Nigel
    cee-jay
    lucy
    jake
    trigger
    vernon
    Guffy
    nothing

so you're lynching me now because i didn't claim my role early enough. Easy enough place for the wolves to just coast by then isnt it? Rather just lynch an unconfirmed villager than anyone else suspicious. i can't explain why i survived this morning because i don't know why. So i have nothing else i can offer here. believe me or not, lynch me or dont. i'm sick of repeating myself.

Jake WW wrote: »
    I am connected to one of them, I got some powers when one of them died.

Are they useful to the village, when can you use?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Didn't claim him though

I'd like to see Doris and Clodagh's take on your claim, it's all very cozy, but they appear to have won prizes that and linked and had claimed a link in advance and no counterclaim has come on their prizes.

Hopefully they will be back before lynch as I'm very confused otherwise. I don't really see the point on being on a gang on Molly, it adds little value later if all the wolves can hide in there if she is a wolf and truly is a gonner by lynch time...

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Yes I left certain breadcrumbs along the way, but couldn't say exactly what they all are, as there were a few times I typed some up and then removed them before posting as I felt they were far too obvious.

I know I claimed "Jesus Wept" in response to some accusation someone directed at me, possibly a few more words and phrases like that, but can't remember if I cut them beforehand or not.

I was also phrasing thing in a lofty priesty way in a few posts (anything about "open mindedness" etc.)

I was trying hard to keep people open to the possibility this morning that Patrick was a wolf, because people were dismissing him as village, but I knew he was a wolf. I imagine a lot of that came across quite heavy handed as a result.

And of course the rather meta gif of George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development, as he shares the same name as singer George Michael who sang "Faith" which of course priests have. That was shortly before I felt my arm was being twisted into outing myself to get people on the right path.

Someone mentioned earlier they had a look back at my posts and saw some breadcrumbs (Lucy I think it was), but by all means Liz if you don't believe me go look through my posts and knock yourself out, you'll probably continue to accuse me of being someone evil regardless.

Do you know this categorically for a fact? Or your hunch is?
    Can't be sure of anything because I don't know what powers the wolves have but I'm pretty sure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Didn't claim him though

Doris claimed StarLord.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Trigger wrote: »
    I know that, it's why I only have one eye on you today. Was going to let you get involved a bit and see what happens.. but you seem to be just trying to make up your post count

Really? With just the two posts? Hardly like I'm firing them out randomly.

I disagree with your characterisation of my 'defence' of flushy. I was pointing out the holes in the argument against her, some people seemed quite willing to see what they wanted to see and ignore the things that contradicted that. If someone had come up with a compelling reason for leaving out some capital letters from the anagram I'd have probably supported it but none were provided.

I'm still suspicious of Nigel because of the way they said that the wolves would have been in disarray yesterday and then they tried to turned that around on me, and tried to make it sound like I was saying something I wasn't.

Ultimately though I can't really get passed Molly for the lynch this evening. There isn't much they can say in defence because of the protections and the like at munchtime which is unfortunate for molly (and for us if they are telling the truth).

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »

eva
    clodagh
    mrsf
    Nigel
    cee-jay
    lucy
    jake
    trigger
    vernon
    Guffy
    nothing

so you're lynching me now because i didn't claim my role early enough. Easy enough place for the wolves to just coast by then isnt it? Rather just lynch an unconfirmed villager than anyone else suspicious. i can't explain why i survived this morning because i don't know why. So i have nothing else i can offer here. believe me or not, lynch me or dont. i'm sick of repeating myself.

i can't explain why i survived this morning because i don't know why.

I'd imagine this is why your being lynched. Perhaps not your fault but you dodged a lynch and another attempt on your life and you have no reason as to why. If thats game mechanics going against you then that's very unfortunate but it's not a good look.

If someone had a power that reversed this mornings kill then they should have come forward and helped you out. At this stage though, I'd imagine it's too late.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Doris claimed StarLord.

Quote the post

I can confirm I checked LeVars posts after munch this morning and he seems legitimate. You could always look through his posts yourself liz and do your own investigative work for a change

I can confirm I checked LeVars posts after munch this morning and he seems legitimate. You could always look through his posts yourself liz and do your own investigative work for a change

Chance would be a fine thing... :rolleyes:

Quote the post

Interested to see this too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Why would we want Starlord to die? He's the good guy.

Isn't he out for himself? I mean i think he's inheritently good but has a mé feinn persona.... been a while since i watched tbf

I don't know why someone switched your vote Jake, that had nothing to do with me.
    I do know other things though, and Patrick was a lycanthrope...

Who was lycanthrope in Infinity Wars / End Game?

Who was lycanthrope in Infinity Wars / End Game?

lycanthrope means Werewolf

Guffy wrote: »
    Isn't he out for himself? I mean i think he's inheritently good but has a mé feinn persona.... been a while since i watched tbf

He sides with Avengers, he'd be on team good. 100% team good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Mollyb60 wrote: »

eva
    clodagh
    mrsf
    Nigel
    cee-jay
    lucy
    jake
    trigger
    vernon
    Guffy
    nothing

Tbf, whether you are wolf or not, it would be stupid for a wolf not to vote for you.

I'm voting for you because of the munch this morning and you haven't given any reason as to why you wouldn't be killed.

I could get over the dud gun as there was also a dud arrow (no claimants) but killing necro after he attacked you and you not being able to explain that is obviously a massive red flag.

Advertisement