Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who was lycanthrope in Infinity Wars / End Game?

:pac: FFS

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Guffy wrote: »
    Isn't he out for himself? I mean i think he's inheritently good but has a mé feinn persona.... been a while since i watched tbf

Avengers-Infinity-War-Star-Lord-Middle-Finger-Scene-GIF.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Orla WW wrote: »
    He sides with Avengers, he'd be on team good. 100% team good.

He does, I'm not saying that Dorris is a wolf either. I'm just pointing out the persona is not black and white and could have a mechanic in there to allow for something other than good.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yes I left certain breadcrumbs along the way, but couldn't say exactly what they all are, as there were a few times I typed some up and then removed them before posting as I felt they were far too obvious.
    I know I claimed "Jesus Wept" in response to some accusation someone directed at me, possibly a few more words and phrases like that, but can't remember if I cut them beforehand or not.
    I was also phrasing thing in a lofty priesty way in a few posts (anything about "open mindedness" etc.)
    I was trying hard to keep people open to the possibility this morning that Patrick was a wolf, because people were dismissing him as village, but I knew he was a wolf. I imagine a lot of that came across quite heavy handed as a result.
    And of course the rather meta gif of George Michael Bluth from Arrested Development, as he shares the same name as singer George Michael who sang "Faith" which of course priests have. That was shortly before I felt my arm was being twisted into outing myself to get people on the right path.
    Someone mentioned earlier they had a look back at my posts and saw some breadcrumbs (Lucy I think it was), but by all means Liz if you don't believe me go look through my posts and knock yourself out, you'll probably continue to accuse me of being someone evil regardless.

I will go back but thank you for answering

It is difficult with RL and on the mobile checking back

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Doris WW wrote: »
    Are you calling me a Pratt?

:pac:

Here @Eva
    Doris WW wrote: »
    What Should We Do Next? Something Good, Something Bad? Bit Of Both?

Also this is a starlord quote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lucy WW wrote: »
    i can't explain why i survived this morning because i don't know why.

I'd imagine this is why your being lynched. Perhaps not your fault but you dodged a lynch and another attempt on your life and you have no reason as to why. If thats game mechanics going against you then that's very unfortunate but it's not a good look.

If someone had a power that reversed this mornings kill then they should have come forward and helped you out. At this stage though, I'd imagine it's too late.

i've got nothing. I'm not gonna try make up some bull**** just to appease the mob voting for me. If i have to die to prove my innocence then so be it.

there's no other way i can say this
    I DONT KNOW HOW I SURVIVED THIS MORNING'S LYNCH.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Here @Eva

I don't see a claim there and I'm not helping the wolves by explaining it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

cee_jay wrote: »
    Here @Eva

I very much thought the same, along with the gifs it definitely suggested a claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

ah christ now i'm starting to lose it. i meant munch/shots. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I can confirm I checked LeVars posts after munch this morning and he seems legitimate. You could always look through his posts yourself liz and do your own investigative work for a change

Moody Much Lucy :rolleyes:

I'm sure others may have already asked about breadcrumbs

• Advertisement

Would a big role character like this and priest be in the main OP

I'd imagine there would always be some form of priest. If there is no auto priest, i would be shocked that there would be no other way for village to get death info, ie in game priest.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    i've got nothing. I'm not gonna try make up some bull**** just to appease the mob voting for me. If i have to die to prove my innocence then so be it.

It's possible you were or are lynch/munch proof.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Mollyb60 wrote: »

Your drama here is hilarious! If you were on the other side of it you'd be voting Mollyb

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I very much thought the same, along with the gifs it definitely suggested a claim.

There was also a mention to the Guardians, but I'm on mobile and such a pain to play and check back on mobile.
    Where is Doris?

Where are a few people?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Moody Much Lucy :rolleyes:

I'm sure others may have already asked about breadcrumbs

Your one of the highest posters with the lowest level of research. Asking for breadcrumbs is fine, searching for them or looking for posts disprove a claim is what you should be doing. I searched his posts cause I didn't trust him at all

Eva WW wrote: »
    FFA

Molly
    KathleenGrant
    Kitten_k
    Guffy

Molly, the cert and 3 others... i think you could have explained these earlier but i can't find it... can you link the post?

Where are a few people?

It is quiet. But people have responsibilities outside of here. Could be that. I'll have to logoff soon myself for a while.

Kathleen have you caught up yet?

Where are a few people?

Would like to hear more from vernon too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Well at least the confusing CJ & Molly because of their avatars will be over after lynch..

Your one of the highest posters with the lowest level of research.

Hold my beer

Guffy wrote: »
    He does, I'm not saying that Dorris is a wolf either. I'm just pointing out the persona is not black and white and could have a mechanic in there to allow for something other than good.

starlord.gif

Trigger wrote: »
    Well at least the confusing CJ & Molly because of their avatars will be over after lynch..

Yeah, dont be presuming. Things can change in an instant.

Orla WW wrote: »
    It is quiet. But people have responsibilities outside of here. Could be that. I'll have to logoff soon myself for a while.

I get that. More talking about a few people who have barely met minimum post counts.

I swear, Kathleen Grant was no where on my Radar. As in I'd forgetton she was playing. This worry me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Nope have laptop and phone open right now, phone still reading over yesterday and laptop now here on this page. Am also making dinner. Am absolute disaster since this game started. I see why Molly is pegged as wolf if that has not changed since the place my phone is at.

KathleenGrant
    Kitten_k
    Guffy
    Barney92

Got to be a wolf or two here

I get that. More talking about a few people who have barely met minimum post counts.

I'm sure penalties will be apied for those who do not meet the post count.

But those just at or barely over the count, could be low laying wolves, keeping attention off themselves, bored villagers, important rolled hero player.

Whichever is the answer, it will require investigating by those with powers to do it.

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    KathleenGrant
    Kitten_k
    Guffy
    Barney92

Got to be a wolf or two here

Again.... asked you why a couple of posts back

Advertisement