Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU : Infinity War/Endgame Werewolf - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I'm keeping my vote on Molly, unless she can come up with a better alternative (which I feel she's not tried at all over the course of two days now), or at the very least provides some breadcrumbs to her roll.

I'm not voting for her because of a "late roll reveal", which I think is a poor representation of why she's up for the chop.

I'm voting for her because she nearly got hung yesterday, survived attacks this morning (including one which seems to have killed an attacker), and then basically had to be forced to come up with a roll reveal. After a lot of prodding, she comes up with one that is very handy in terms of not being able to prove in any shape or form, while also throwing in an excuse that she thought she wouldn't be allowed role reveal (for some reason). And then by and large has been getting frustrated with people voting for her, but doing very little to make suggestions elsewhere.

I want to see if she flips good or bad. If she flips good, fair enough. It will be interesting to see who railroaded her, and also very interesting to see who tried broaching other options today, to try and save her.

I must say I don't like this from Nigel. It will be interesting to see who railroaded her? That's a good way of putting it whilst also trying to position yourself as being reasonable for voting for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Yeah but unfortunately for me I'm not. i'm here fighting my corner with a ****ing soggy breadstick.

but someone would've had to protect me then. i can't be invincible.

have you peeked someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

no, i didn't say that. i don't know what thor's powers are and i don't know if i'll get them after he dies. i just assumed. all i know is i have a one time protect oN thor, if i guess right and the stars align, then he's protected.

i chose mrsF last night, i thought she might've been bluffing her war machine claim to try hide her real role as Thor.

So you've used your one time power already, and are now essentially an NRV, right?

If Thor dies you may or may not inherit his power, but as far as I know we have no idea what power Thor may have - he's not one of the big guns in the OP anyway.

So in light of any better suggestions (you could give us your thoughts on a few players perhaps), is it not wiser for us as a village to lynch you, who is now by all accounts an NRV having used your guess on Flushy, and someone who hasn't really given us much of a read on anyone else, instead of risking taking out one of our heavy hitting heroes with strong powers? I'd actually rather not do that and target someone we strongly feel is a wolf, and at the moment all signs point to Molly.

I do feel your pain, if you are genuinely who you claim you are, it can be frustrating trying to fight your corner when you're a villager, but I'm just not buying it unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Aww, Velma's bad ass, the real hero of the Scooby Gang, but I'll miss the Daphne avatar, her general demeanor and obliviousness (which also extends to Fred) amuses me greatly when watching Scooby Doo...

giphy.gif

Mr CJ fancies Velma,and was quite disgusted when I picked Daphne. But Daphne was so people stopped calling me he. That hasn't happened so doesn't matter what the avatar is :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barney92 wrote: »
    I must say I don't like this from Nigel. It will be interesting to see who railroaded her? That's a good way of putting it whilst also trying to position yourself as being reasonable for voting for her.

Fair point. But maybe I'm just a little more confident about being able to prove myself ;)

• Advertisement

Can anyone tell me if they were in my position what they would do?

Not much you can do molly, even if you'd claimed a role earlier it would be hard to ignore the events at the munch. If I was you though I'd be gif-ing the thread like nobody's business, to enjoy the last hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,072 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

Can anyone tell me if they were in my position what they would do?

if bad...just admit it.

if good...there's nothing really you can do once mob mentality takes over

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD NOTE:

I always thought Mollyb60's avatar was The Little Mermaid.

Carry on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD NOTE:

Carry on

pretty sure it is

MOD NOTE:

Carry on

It is. I think it's the red hair on both!
    Anyway back to the game...

1. I'd really like Doris to appear.
    2. Read back on Ari posts this morning which at the time I thought were a bit dodge
    3.read Vernon.

• Advertisement

MOD NOTE:

Carry on

Is it not? I thought it was too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

mollys read list so far (for what its worth)

Also Starring Levar Burton - claims priest. heppy enought to belive this for now with no counter claims.
    Ari101 - slight village lean. nothing jumping out.
    Barney92 - thought maybe thanos yesterday, but he's been awol today so i've nothing more to go on. evil lean.
    Cee-Jay - slight town lean.
    Clodagh WW - seems to be village
    Doris WW - seems to be village
    Ectoplasm - seems very determined to vote for me again today. hasn't really been around much that i can see.
    Guffy - odd voting last night. maybe slight evil lean.
    Jake WW - slight town lean.
    JP Liz V1 - unknwon, 2nd highest poster but i can't remember a single post. maybe this is an excellent hideen thanos?
    Kathleen Grant - no read at all.
    Kitten K - hasn't contributed much.
    Lucy WW - no idea.
    Mrs Flushdraw -claimed war machine, no counter. slight town lean.
    Nigel WW - has been pushing me hard today. maybe a wolf deflecting a lot on to an easy target? not sure. wolf lean
    Nothing
    Orla WW- slight village lean
    Eva WW - uncdecided. claimed starlord. no counter i think.
    Trigger - voval player, seems to be analytical, slight town lean.
    Vernon WW - again going hard on me since day 1. poking me with nothing to go on but other's words. slight evil lean. maybe thanos?
    Yos - i've got nothing here. hasn't posted much that has peaked my attention.

My FFA#2 based on this would be:
    barney
    Nigel
    vernon

Nothing

3lcDPOz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

have you peeked someone?
    the peek was a night time action so it only works after 9.30, by which point I'll be dead. so sorry to hawkeye but i can't use your arrow.

So you've used your one time power already, and are now essentially an NRV, right?

If Thor dies you may or may not inherit his power, but as far as I know we have no idea what power Thor may have - he's not one of the big guns in the OP anyway.

So in light of any better suggestions (you could give us your thoughts on a few players perhaps), is it not wiser for us as a village to lynch you, who is now by all accounts an NRV having used your guess on Flushy, and someone who hasn't really given us much of a read on anyone else, instead of risking taking out one of our heavy hitting heroes with strong powers? I'd actually rather not do that and target someone we strongly feel is a wolf, and at the moment all signs point to Molly.

I do feel your pain, if you are genuinely who you claim you are, it can be frustrating trying to fight your corner when you're a villager, but I'm just not buying it unfortunately.
    well i didn't get any confirmation that my attempt to protect thor was successful so i just assumed that either

a) mrsf isn't thor or
    b) no one targeted her last night

MOD NOTE:

Carry on
    it is indeed Ariel from the little Mermaid.

nothing wrote: »
    Harsh :(
    I wish i could say that was on purpose as a really clever joke but it wasn't unfortunately. sorry nothing. I do have you as a slight town lean though if that makes you feel better?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wouldn't have the patience to do 3 days of tasking as I likely wouldn't survive that long anyway, so I would've chosen the daily kills and instant gratification were I Thanos, which I'm not. Expand your horizons, look elsewhere

LeVar are you linked to another character/player?

I am wondering as you have revealed today that no mod announcement of Capt protection yet as surely Capt would want to protect the priest

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭nothing

I wish i could say that was on purpose as a really clever joke but it wasn't unfortunately. sorry nothing. I do have you as a slight town lean though if that makes you feel better?

Ah slight is close to the truth, sorry you're getting completely mobbed (even by me).... Though can't be sorry if you're a wolf.... Damn this game

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I am wondering as you have revealed today that no mod announcement of Capt protection yet as surely Capt would want to protect the priest

giphy.gif

I'm so exhausted from fighting all day.

:(
    anigif_sub-buzz-2959-1565724899-1.gif

• Advertisement

Liz, Cap wouldn't have known who the priest was yesterday to protect him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Placed my vote for Kathleen. Not liking the silence.

This Molly sweep is giving wolves a lot of room to hide and stay under the radar this evening :( I'm not liking it.

Orla WW wrote: »

You didn't format the vote correctly.

I'm not opposed to having a few votes on a back-up should Molly have some sort of Lynch protection, or there's some last minute chaos like Molly getting shot dead at 8.55 (unlikely, but you never know), and everyone's left running around like headless chickens. I'm sure the wolves would love that.

Kathleen's not a bad shout to be a back-up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

cee_jay wrote: »
    This Molly sweep is giving wolves a lot of room to hide and stay under the radar this evening :( I'm not liking it.

Definitely. They have literally a mountain to hide on.

I've to sort family, back before lynch I hope

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058188503&page=5

SIX VOTES NOT ENTERED YET..... 1 HOUR TO VOTE.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'm not opposed to having a few votes on a back-up should Molly have some sort of Lynch protection

monophy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

The wolf room must be loosing its ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Orla WW wrote: »

Will say in case you missed that was cut off from phone provider for bill issues. I do not access social media on work device. Am still reading back on one device while attempting to stay up to date on this device while preparing evening meal for family. Am not so much silent as actually struggling here.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I very much thought the same, along with the gifs it definitely suggested a claim.

Trying to catch up everybody. But yeh, I thought clodagh and Doris lasers and messing was a GOTG thing, I thought the implication was one was Starlord and the other maybe Gamora.

Advertisement